• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

By Any Means Necessary

Back home from Vegas last night. Good little trip.

Nothing bodybuilding related at all for 4 days. Ate when and what I wanted to. Lost 7lbs sadly.

Had a million steps but, legs are still holding
cb4eae9a4374738ded8776844547f630.jpg

Nice Monte , bet you had a good time !

Looking Solid as Ever

Max

Setting plans for next year.

Finished out my last push phase around 255-258. Since then food has come down a bit and gear back to trt level. At the moment I'm sitting around 240 in pretty decent shape. Food went back up this week and cardio was removed as my weight was dropping too fast.

In a holding pattern for now to give the body a rest. My bloods at the end of the push phase were perfect, nothing was out of range besides the alt from training legs the prior day, so health is in a good spot.

Looking to compete in June or July next year, depending on when my time off from work is, so that's another year in front of me to improve before we get back up there.

Backs gotten better.

Running hard over here on trt doses atm.

Training my balls off and trying not to melt in the heat at the gym and work.

Hope everyone is doing well! Trying to be more active on here..... Life's decided to not give me any free time the last few months lol.
1d6165b16dd532e87a9c0a28429323d6.jpg

Recent Pic

Weight holding around 240-235

Been on 300mg of test for a few weeks now, not sure how many.

Training hard, resting as much as I can. Body is mostly cooperating but, being lighter this year in the "off season" is playing with my mind a bit.

Either way, seeing things out.
c6c2da2879de8071b26f82e9d8ab34a3.jpg

Looking great... Brother..
Sorry I haven't been as supportive as I could be..
Z...

Looking great... Brother..
Sorry I haven't been as supportive as I could be..
Z...
You are a good man Z, and hoping for a miracle for you to beat the big C once and for all!

Hamstrings look awesome!! Big ol shelf with that little waist . You’ve been workin. I love reading this log. Also gave you some credit this week. I have all the Reel Muscle shirts. Me and my wife collect them all my size and hers . Good quality for gym sessions . Someone finally asked where I found out about them, I told them some Jacked mother fucker had the orange Michael Myers one one years ago in a pic. Started a damn obsession 🤣

Hamstrings look awesome!! Big ol shelf with that little waist . You’ve been workin. I love reading this log. Also gave you some credit this week. I have all the Reel Muscle shirts. Me and my wife collect them all my size and hers . Good quality for gym sessions . Someone finally asked where I found out about them, I told them some Jacked mother fucker had the orange Michael Myers one one years ago in a pic. Started a damn obsession
That's great man. Fun shirts for real

Things have been going really well the last few weeks.

Adjusting my split so I'm training one less day and, moving the schedule around to fit my work schedule has been a great adjustment. Mostly by just getting more sleep during the week which I was really was needing.

There's only 2 days during the week I have to have my alarm wake me up to train on now and those days I'll only get 5 hours or so. The rest of the week I just wake up naturally.

With the added sleep, food was increased since it'll actually be helping and, weight went up a couple lbs while dropping a lot of water from fatigue.

Just running 300mg test atm and feeling things out. Still haven't decided on what show I'll do next year, probably in late August or early September. The wife and I are doing a cruise at the end of April so starting prep after that would be ideal.
4d5bae868f1a5c267816001f6b0a51b0.jpg

Good to see ya still kickin, man! Hope all's well with you and keep grindin!

Lookin great man, you've made some real progress! 🙌

Hell yea! Long time no talk. Glad to see you’re still doing the damn thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back