Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    #IFKYK

#CREEPINGDEATH
    Fawk!! . Here comes the Burn...get me a wheelchair. It hurt reading it! Lol .

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Fawk!! . Here comes the Burn...get me a wheelchair. It hurt reading it! Lol .

Max
    I had forgotten how brutal this fucking plan from John was. When I pulled up the plan today at the gym, I literally said "Fuuuuuck" out loud when I read it lol. No turning back though.

I ran it leading into my first show with no injectable AAS, even though at that point I knew I needed trt. I ran some epistane way back when it was still legal, first thing I ever touched, and that was it. I didn't know how to REALLY train back then either so, what I went through years back, basically got multiplied by two today. For the first time in ages I asked for a spot, I NEVER use a spotter or talk in the gym of my own accord so, that tells a bit about how hard we went. On the leg press set where he says "go apeshit" that's exactly what I did and I was laughing during the final few reps between the slight pauses, Just in a fucked up place in my head.

Creeping death is probably his most widely known program because over seventeen weeks you absolutely destroy your body. It's also designed to bring up legs, as you can see.

I really enjoy John's programs, the way he puts the exercises in order and the techniques he uses are absolutely amazing. Every set and exercise is working off of the previous ones and the next ones to come. It's genius level shit. The only thing I don't like, and a main reason why I don't run these more often is, they are LOOOONG gym sessions. Today took about two hours when I'm usually done in an hour and fifteen minutes.

Last edited by Montego1; 08-12-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,449 Posts
    Rep Points

I had forgotten how brutal this fucking plan from John was. When I pulled up the plan today at the gym, I literally said "Fuuuuuck" out loud when I read it lol. No turning back though.

I ran it leading into my first show with no injectable AAS, even though at that point I knew I needed trt. I ran some epistane way back when it was still legal, first thing I ever touched, and that was it. I didn't know how to REALLY train back then either so, what I went through years back, basically got multiplied by two today. For the first time in ages I asked for a spot, I NEVER use a spotter or talk in the gym of my own accord so, that tells a bit about how hard we went. On the leg press set where he says "go apeshit" that's exactly what I did and I was laughing during the final few reps between the slight pauses, Just in a fucked up place in my head.

Creeping death is probably his most widely known program because over seventeen weeks you absolutely destroy your body. It's also designed to bring up legs, as you can see.

I really enjoy John's programs, the way he puts the exercises in order and the techniques he uses are absolutely amazing. Every set and exercise is working off of the previous ones and the next ones to come. It's genius level shit. The only thing I don't like, and a main reason why I don't run these more often is, they are LOOOONG gym sessions. Today took about two hours when I'm usually done in an hour and fifteen minutes.

That is a long ass workout! I am getting used to the long sessions now, but cannot wait to pull back a bit to a more traditional 4x a week type split. I was cringing thinking about it after doing my cardio and reading it. Some great knowledge that came from him

Max

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,047 Posts
    Rep Points

Epi was the first thing I tried--loved that shit.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points

Non training day first meal. It'll be a long day today so I used plain oats since I get more volume with them.

1c oats
    16oz egg whites
    25g protein from Whey

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points

Push day.

Made up for my last rotation on this push day where I missed almost every set in reps. Strength was great so I pushed up after my first loading set for the duration.

Sitting at 252 empty in the mornings atm. Full as a fucking house right now. Still teetering on the edge of extremely full and just too much so I've balanced it pretty well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Push day.

Made up for my last rotation on this push day where I missed almost every set in reps. Strength was great so I pushed up after my first loading set for the duration.

Sitting at 252 empty in the mornings atm. Full as a fucking house right now. Still teetering on the edge of extremely full and just too much so I've balanced it pretty well.
    Looking pretty damn crazy muscular full , Brick Shithouse ! Those abs about wrap around you!! Great Pics - Keep up the good work! Have a Ribeye for me!!

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points

Pull day.

Switched up some intensity sets back to clusters and muscle rounds. I just feel these better and can push farther into failure then the rest pause work since I'm alone.

Bumped the deads up to 455. Was slightly too much but I left a rep in the tank anyways. Felt like my head was going to explode on the last rep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,717 Posts
    Rep Points

Tightening up nicely Monte...you are on a roll!
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points

Legs.

Had to start with Squats since right when I got warmed up two groups of people just started on the leg presses.

So, this isn't an accurate increase in strength for that exercise but, the leg press was progressed given it was second instead of first.

Other lifts improved as well.

Starting to get a little higher in volume then I usually am but, I'm responding well and seem to be recovering just fine. Pushing the food has definitely helped with the volume increase since I'm still SLOWLY gaining over the week. About a lb on average per week since we started this push.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points

Off today.

Put on a pair of work pants last night that I haven't worn since we got back from vacation and I started to push up the food. Legs were tight af. Guess they are starting to come around.

Working a double so I'm tired af but, getting after it tomorrow.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points

Push. Good session. Progression is the name of the game.

I missed a meal yesterday since I pulled a double and my sleep was all fucked up and, weight dropped a couple lbs. Really focused on the scale right now given the mirror is looking like I want it to.

After push I went to five guys. Pretty good. I'm eating so much right now it's not crazy satisfying but, was a good treat. First cheat meal I've had in a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Push. Good session. Progression is the name of the game.

I missed a meal yesterday since I pulled a double and my sleep was all fucked up and, weight dropped a couple lbs. Really focused on the scale right now given the mirror is looking like I want it to.

After push I went to five guys. Pretty good. I'm eating so much right now it's not crazy satisfying but, was a good treat. First cheat meal I've had in a bit.
    Five guys straight to the chest

Man i love five guys as a cheat! Too bad i have to drive like an hour for the nearest five guys.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points

Chicken and dumplings for the family.

I had -

360g (cooked) NY Strip
    150g Jasmine rice
    100g pineapple