• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

By Any Means Necessary

IML Gear Cream!
Legs today.

Oh it was a good one.

Hacks - 6pps*13(+1) 5(+1)*13
Seated low close lp - 330(+40)*11, 310(+20)*11
Sldl - 365*10(+2), 315*11
Adductor - 170(+20)*13/12/11
Single Leg seated lp - MR 60KG*28, Both legs 120*28
Lying hamstring curl (sub for seated) - 3 count negative 70kg*12/ 11

I've moved my feet back down and closer on the hack starting last time I did them. Hoping the knee isn't mad since I've focused on keeping good tension and a slow eccentric. I had maxed the machine out with a regular stance so, adapting.

Time for Epsom salt bath

legs today.

Oh it was a good one.

Hacks - 6pps*13(+1) 5(+1)*13
seated low close lp - 330(+40)*11, 310(+20)*11
sldl - 365*10(+2), 315*11
adductor - 170(+20)*13/12/11
single leg seated lp - mr 60kg*28, both legs 120*28
lying hamstring curl (sub for seated) - 3 count negative 70kg*12/ 11

i've moved my feet back down and closer on the hack starting last time i did them. Hoping the knee isn't mad since i've focused on keeping good tension and a slow eccentric. I had maxed the machine out with a regular stance so, adapting.

Time for epsom salt bath
ooooouuuuch!!!

Push went well. Stronger.

Yday was pull. Went well. Stronger.

Had a long overdue date night with the wife. Rode those bad ass go karts that SERIOUSLY do 60mph. So damn fun.

After that we went and saw Shang Chi which was pretty good. I wasn't very familiar with the character before we saw the movie but, I thought it was pretty good. Good action, some good comedy and great special effects and story.

I ate a giant tub of pop corn..... It was amazing since I haven't had pop corn in YEARS.

Then we went and ate at chili's since it was late. I hate chili's, everything tastes like it was frozen which I'm sure it is BUT , I had endless chips and salsa along with the rancher burger which is 2 half lb patties and 6 slices of bacon..... It was good.

Woke up down a lb since I only had 5 meals yesterday even though I ate the goodies. Also, the corn from the popcorn and chips gave me a food hangover today but, it's an off day and I work tonight so I'll do a lower carb day and get the gut back in order.

Forgot my training
b84ef2b185638183462c09ebb25fb036.jpg

Legs. We smoked it today. Feeling fantastic in the gym and things are firing on all cylinders.

I'm at a point where I was early in the year where strength is starting to climb much faster then expected so, I'm really trying to keep that in mind when I'm progressing the weights.

I'll slow reps way down towards the end of the set if I'm blowing away my previous rep total with more weight as well just to be sure I'm letting the form stay static and not getting too risky.
5487103a9b8400a7c03d3805e8929395.jpg
c94b443429c0c890b3dae4e02290bdfd.jpg

Legs. We smoked it today. Feeling fantastic in the gym and things are firing on all cylinders.

I'm at a point where I was early in the year where strength is starting to climb much faster then expected so, I'm really trying to keep that in mind when I'm progressing the weights.

I'll slow reps way down towards the end of the set if I'm blowing away my previous rep total with more weight as well just to be sure I'm letting the form stay static and not getting too risky.
5487103a9b8400a7c03d3805e8929395.jpg
c94b443429c0c890b3dae4e02290bdfd.jpg

Your lateralis muscle in your quads is sick AF! The legs are fucking solid but I enlarged the pic and you have so much maturity (slices) down that outer quad! !! I want some!

Max

Your lateralis muscle in your quads is sick AF! The legs are fucking solid but I enlarged the pic and you have so much maturity (slices) down that outer quad! !! I want some!

Max
Let's rob him of his cuts and split the profits
He is big and nasty huh?

Max
Let's rob him of his cuts and split the profits
He is big and nasty huh?
All these grainy quads, and more, can be yours with 100 simple payments of brutal leg days each year for years on end.

Some restrictions may apply.

All these grainy quads, and more, can be yours with 100 simple payments of brutal leg days each year for years on end.

So true! The deadly beatings I can imagine you putting me through...just for having the name Max, makes me an easy mark!

Max

Get Shredded!

Throw in a wheel chair and you gotta deal

So true! The deadly beatings I can imagine you putting me through...just for having the name Max, makes me an easy mark!

Max
Lol.

I honestly think that the type of training is what has made my body overall more "dense".

The year or two of Fortitude Training is where I saw the biggest changes. I was training every body part aside from arms, 3 times a week and really focused on progressive overload. Two of those training sessions I would push to and past failure in some way or another and the other one would be just short of failure.

Volume was also very very low so, rest times were long so I could absolutely drain the tank every set.

You can see it in the physique of the guys who push heavy slag with low volume..... It's just hard and grainy and sense BUT, this usually doesn't translate to bubbly and round for some reason, probably just because the muscle isn't volumized for the longer periods of time like the higher volume approach.

Then again, some guys just are more pre disposed to one or the other.

If it weren't for progressive overload and having a set goal every session, I probably wouldn't be training still.

Throw in a wheel chair and you gotta deal
If either of you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods we'll make it happen

I'm pretty sure @Killonb12 is going to do his first pro show near me so we can finally meet up and I can have eyes on him going into the show.

No epic training though since he'll be puny and weak and I'll be strong like Bull

Lol.

I honestly think that the type of training is what has made my body overall more "dense".

The year or two of Fortitude Training is where I saw the biggest changes. I was training every body part aside from arms, 3 times a week and really focused on progressive overload. Two of those training sessions I would push to and past failure in some way or another and the other one would be just short of failure.

Volume was also very very low so, rest times were long so I could absolutely drain the tank every set.

You can see it in the physique of the guys who push heavy slag with low volume..... It's just hard and grainy and sense BUT, this usually doesn't translate to bubbly and round for some reason, probably just because the muscle isn't volumized for the longer periods of time like the higher volume approach.

Then again, some guys just are more pre disposed to one or the other.

If it weren't for progressive overload and having a set goal every session, I probably wouldn't be training still.

I completely agree that the effectiveness of using that training is incredible. Of course we all have our own genetics but, getting the best results IS THE GOAL. I always try to tell other “Don’t compare your self with Others” but, I do it constantly! Lol. It’s true though, in the spectrum of things; a person that reaches “THEIR” personal best(strength/sport/bodybuilding/hobby) ; no matter what they look like, is a great accomplishment. Just the mental happiness or positive mental effects from exercise is worth it for myself.

Max

No training today, pulled an extra long shift at work AND, my legs are fucked.

The extra rest will be good to put me nice and rested for push tomorrow.

Push.

Pulled out the side laterals today since I've been hammering some type of side lateral every push session for weeks now without a real loading exercise for pressing. Just put in a single loading set of shoulder press with 2 drops. Front delts are ahead of the chest anyways and they get a lot of stimulus already.

2e5375575b414db77dd902fdd60897fe.jpg

If either of you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods we'll make it happen

I'm pretty sure @Killonb12 is going to do his first pro show near me so we can finally meet up and I can have eyes on him going into the show.

No epic training though since he'll be puny and weak and I'll be strong like Bull

LOL damn it! We may have to do something epic anyway!

Pull today.

Switched up my hand position on hammer rows. Instead of using the neutral grip I used a pronated grip with the seat all the way down. This hit the upper and mid back more then just the lat like the neutral grip does. It's also much harder so I've got more room for progression for a bit.

Rack pulls today instead of deads. Bar is just above the knee and all I'm thinking about is pushing the hips forward. Not pulling up, or loading the lower/mid back, just push the hips forward. Gotta keep the booty growing.

Good session. 256 this morning so, pulling the volume back a touch and keeping the food where it was while having a free meal this week put me back where I was wanting to be.
b05c86002afefd07dfb10637cdc6f089.jpg

Pull today.

Switched up my hand position on hammer rows. Instead of using the neutral grip I used a pronated grip with the seat all the way down. This hit the upper and mid back more then just the lat like the neutral grip does. It's also much harder so I've got more room for progression for a bit.

Rack pulls today instead of deads. Bar is just above the knee and all I'm thinking about is pushing the hips forward. Not pulling up, or loading the lower/mid back, just push the hips forward. Gotta keep the booty growing.

Good session. 256 this morning so, pulling the volume back a touch and keeping the food where it was while having a free meal this week put me back where I was wanting to be.
b05c86002afefd07dfb10637cdc6f089.jpg
The terminology in that book has Dr Scott Stevens all over it. ;) Watch him every week and all the think big bbing guys

Back