• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

By Any Means Necessary

Get Shredded!
#IFKYK

#CREEPINGDEATH
d7f81d47e5266016cb16cc893e069c76.jpg

Fawk!! . Here comes the Burn...get me a wheelchair. It hurt reading it! Lol .

Max
I had forgotten how brutal this fucking plan from John was. When I pulled up the plan today at the gym, I literally said "Fuuuuuck" out loud when I read it lol. No turning back though.

I ran it leading into my first show with no injectable AAS, even though at that point I knew I needed trt. I ran some epistane way back when it was still legal, first thing I ever touched, and that was it. I didn't know how to REALLY train back then either so, what I went through years back, basically got multiplied by two today. For the first time in ages I asked for a spot, I NEVER use a spotter or talk in the gym of my own accord so, that tells a bit about how hard we went. On the leg press set where he says "go apeshit" that's exactly what I did and I was laughing during the final few reps between the slight pauses, Just in a fucked up place in my head.

Creeping death is probably his most widely known program because over seventeen weeks you absolutely destroy your body. It's also designed to bring up legs, as you can see.

I really enjoy John's programs, the way he puts the exercises in order and the techniques he uses are absolutely amazing. Every set and exercise is working off of the previous ones and the next ones to come. It's genius level shit. The only thing I don't like, and a main reason why I don't run these more often is, they are LOOOONG gym sessions. Today took about two hours when I'm usually done in an hour and fifteen minutes.

045f50de37a853735f900d361a6891c7.jpg

Last edited:
I had forgotten how brutal this fucking plan from John was. When I pulled up the plan today at the gym, I literally said "Fuuuuuck" out loud when I read it lol. No turning back though.

I ran it leading into my first show with no injectable AAS, even though at that point I knew I needed trt. I ran some epistane way back when it was still legal, first thing I ever touched, and that was it. I didn't know how to REALLY train back then either so, what I went through years back, basically got multiplied by two today. For the first time in ages I asked for a spot, I NEVER use a spotter or talk in the gym of my own accord so, that tells a bit about how hard we went. On the leg press set where he says "go apeshit" that's exactly what I did and I was laughing during the final few reps between the slight pauses, Just in a fucked up place in my head.

Creeping death is probably his most widely known program because over seventeen weeks you absolutely destroy your body. It's also designed to bring up legs, as you can see.

I really enjoy John's programs, the way he puts the exercises in order and the techniques he uses are absolutely amazing. Every set and exercise is working off of the previous ones and the next ones to come. It's genius level shit. The only thing I don't like, and a main reason why I don't run these more often is, they are LOOOONG gym sessions. Today took about two hours when I'm usually done in an hour and fifteen minutes.

045f50de37a853735f900d361a6891c7.jpg

That is a long ass workout! I am getting used to the long sessions now, but cannot wait to pull back a bit to a more traditional 4x a week type split. I was cringing thinking about it after doing my cardio and reading it. Some great knowledge that came from him

Max

Non training day first meal. It'll be a long day today so I used plain oats since I get more volume with them.

1c oats
16oz egg whites
25g protein from Whey
9ed3d0c889ae265efbe3e00a000e250e.jpg

Push day.

Made up for my last rotation on this push day where I missed almost every set in reps. Strength was great so I pushed up after my first loading set for the duration.

Sitting at 252 empty in the mornings atm. Full as a fucking house right now. Still teetering on the edge of extremely full and just too much so I've balanced it pretty well.
abaf65951f082437dc011fa8679f233f.jpg
0ddcc0a71b74037c362a2f6b4bf2f9e8.jpg
e3c841e42e7203c5c46f569a70a7a98c.jpg
a6b9c46ee5a132e3eb2d383b6c7b661d.jpg
40795be3aae4cc588302998629398d2d.jpg
7667b8e18cbaaacac469dff9f2a2f6a9.jpg

Push day.

Made up for my last rotation on this push day where I missed almost every set in reps. Strength was great so I pushed up after my first loading set for the duration.

Sitting at 252 empty in the mornings atm. Full as a fucking house right now. Still teetering on the edge of extremely full and just too much so I've balanced it pretty well.
abaf65951f082437dc011fa8679f233f.jpg
0ddcc0a71b74037c362a2f6b4bf2f9e8.jpg
e3c841e42e7203c5c46f569a70a7a98c.jpg
a6b9c46ee5a132e3eb2d383b6c7b661d.jpg
40795be3aae4cc588302998629398d2d.jpg
7667b8e18cbaaacac469dff9f2a2f6a9.jpg

Looking pretty damn crazy muscular full , Brick Shithouse ! Those abs about wrap around you!! Great Pics - Keep up the good work! Have a Ribeye for me!!

Max

Pull day.

Switched up some intensity sets back to clusters and muscle rounds. I just feel these better and can push farther into failure then the rest pause work since I'm alone.

Bumped the deads up to 455. Was slightly too much but I left a rep in the tank anyways. Felt like my head was going to explode on the last rep.
578708d8530fc618246903315c7ce8f8.jpg

Tightening up nicely Monte...you are on a roll!

IML Gear Cream!
Legs.

Had to start with Squats since right when I got warmed up two groups of people just started on the leg presses.

So, this isn't an accurate increase in strength for that exercise but, the leg press was progressed given it was second instead of first.

Other lifts improved as well.

Starting to get a little higher in volume then I usually am but, I'm responding well and seem to be recovering just fine. Pushing the food has definitely helped with the volume increase since I'm still SLOWLY gaining over the week. About a lb on average per week since we started this push.
92b2ad12d49251764992a2725d6cfa68.jpg

Off today.

Put on a pair of work pants last night that I haven't worn since we got back from vacation and I started to push up the food. Legs were tight af. Guess they are starting to come around.

Working a double so I'm tired af but, getting after it tomorrow.

Push. Good session. Progression is the name of the game.

I missed a meal yesterday since I pulled a double and my sleep was all fucked up and, weight dropped a couple lbs. Really focused on the scale right now given the mirror is looking like I want it to.

After push I went to five guys. Pretty good. I'm eating so much right now it's not crazy satisfying but, was a good treat. First cheat meal I've had in a bit.
682524781a424b3033a87d2992c133f8.jpg
02e29e13649e2e0fa00a7547b143ff6e.jpg

Push. Good session. Progression is the name of the game.

I missed a meal yesterday since I pulled a double and my sleep was all fucked up and, weight dropped a couple lbs. Really focused on the scale right now given the mirror is looking like I want it to.

After push I went to five guys. Pretty good. I'm eating so much right now it's not crazy satisfying but, was a good treat. First cheat meal I've had in a bit.
682524781a424b3033a87d2992c133f8.jpg
02e29e13649e2e0fa00a7547b143ff6e.jpg

Five guys straight to the chest

Man i love five guys as a cheat! Too bad i have to drive like an hour for the nearest five guys.

Pull day.

Last time I deadlifted I pulled 455 for 5. Today I pulled it for 8 so I'm happy with that.

Strength is still going in the right direction and form is staying static. Just keeping on keeping on.

I did change order a bit today but, I just put biceps last in the session so it didn't effect much. I swapped DB curls and preacher Curls around so those sets were off a bit.
4758706f06e9af68fecc6312121f8a0f.jpg

Hey Brother
I haven't followed your progress..but the results are in the photos..
You are a cornerstone of this forum..a Rock that many look up too..me included..

I respect your dedication to All the members here..
And the time you give..we will talk soon..

Leg day.

Stronger today even with very little sleep. Exercise order was a bit off. Swapped stiff legs and leg press since the presses were both taken when I got done with hacks.

Really falling into my stride atm. Pushed up food a tad this week. 400+g carbs and protein on training days with 40-80g fats. 300c 350p 90+g fats on non training days. Weight is holding steady but I'm getting better.

We push on.
49ae714fe1afb9eb6023de286174455b.jpg

Hey Brother
I haven't followed your progress..but the results are in the photos..
You are a cornerstone of this forum..a Rock that many look up too..me included..

I respect your dedication to All the members here..
And the time you give..we will talk soon..
Thanks bud. Trying to lead by example for those who care

Get Shredded!
Push.

Good session. Slight increases, couple missed reps in my back off sets after new records in the top sets. Still progression though.

I kinda took the weekend off from diet. I had the cheat I posted with the five guys for lunch with my wife. Friday night her and I had some long overdue alone time. She's going through some health issues so we needed a night together to take our minds off if it. Went painting and had dinner at this place called house of Pies. They do breakfast all day so, I had a ribeye with eggs hash browns and biscuits which was decent and then two slices of pie they were awesome.

Yday we spent the day laying around the house. I didn't eat on plan but, I got all my protein in, lower carbs and had a few cookies from a local bakery.

Back to normal diet today.
7a252bf1c771a953bb1bfa5ca0982e7e.jpg
c65636fb6261a4b691aa4bc6883b08b6.jpg

Pull day.

Had to take the youngest to the urgent care today since it's cheap and she's got some kind of sinus stuff. Of course they wanted to do a covid test, that was negative. There were TONS of people there.

With every school and job needing a negative test every time you sneeze these days, we waited for three fucking hours since every person had to get tested and then get the results. Absolute ignorance.

So, after I left I trained.

Was a good session even though I was behind on food.

Damn deadlifts were stupid. Bar kept hopping since the collars were slipping. Had to reset twice during the top set but, still hit reps from my last session. Switched out paused reps for partials which kill the Glute and Hams

Post training -

120g cream of rice
16oz egg whites
25g protein from Whey
6a8070ef73d26400ee558bd34776c58c.jpg
010df126cc6ab284b225d3bdebabd830.jpg

Happy birthday coach as well

Happy birthday Monte, and here's to a great day for ya!

Happy Birthday coach!
Happy birthday coach as well
Happy birthday Monte, and here's to a great day for ya!
Thanks fellas.

Been a good day! We crushed legs today to celebrate. Was able to put leg press back in front of hatfield Squats today. Leg press took a good jump up since it was first and, hatfields didn't lose any reps so, progress was made.

Really liking what I'm seeing still. Look like a solid off season bodybuilder right now holding around 252-254 and my weight belt is still on the same notch.

Took progress pics today and I can see quite a bit of thickness has come back since vacation. I'm not holding a lit of extra size, everything is just denser and fuller.

e69ca9d8a3392564ea5a5cf0171e6944.jpg
d1ff170f1a990738260893747e9998b5.jpg

Back