Trump said he'd be signing a NEW health plan two weeks ago.Where is it? (obamacare repeal)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,268 Posts
    Rep Points

Demtardation, keeping the TDS going since 2016.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jrup1986 View Post
    Well we are the only country without universal health care so it must work and being charitable goes hand in hand with being patriotic. If you pay a lil more in taxes or something to help your fellow American thats patriotic

We pay like 3x more in health care cost than any other nation. Some where the system is broken
    Anyone who can afford to comes to the United States for health care because the universal care in the countries who have it SUCKS compared to the quality of care here. You get what you pay for. The only thing that's broken is you thinking that stealing money from your fellow countrymen is patriotic. That's exactly the entitled mentality that I was saying in my last post. Thank you for confirming it.

Gimme gimme gimme. It's "patriotic" to gimme free shit.

Fucking loser. The least you could do is thank people for paying your way.
    Last edited by Necron_99; 06-19-2021 at 01:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not the one stealing , the governments sends billions to other countries including Israel to kill people , but you're perfectly ok with that . If you're in the slightest bit religious you need to re examine what values you hold , it sounds as if they're seriously flawed.

Killing people ok
    Helping people live = bad

Some of you are seriously fucked in the head , thinking you're better than others less fortunate . Some people catch a bad break. I worked just about every day until I suddenly got sick then I couldn't bend over , then I couldn't eat , then I couldn't get out of bed, I pray none of your loved ones catches a bad break.

Poor you for having to keep someone alive because you'd rather pay for someone to die.

You're definition of Christian isn't what Christian is.

Id rather see someone live than die . Don't care what race color or gender. Its the right thing to do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Israel doesn't retaliate against Gaza until they are attacked you fucking retard. You have some seriously fucked up ideas about religion if you think being forced to provide for others is Christian.

You are too stupid for words. I'm done with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Generosity, courage and love are the 3 core values for Christians. Do you have any of those?

I do believe in helping people and that shows generosity and love. It takes courage to stand against the norm.

They have you brain washed to think we can't have better things , also 10 countries out of 195 world wide that doesn't have universal health care. So roughly 5% of the world doesn't have health care . 5 of those were war torn countries that usa has been attacking . Our country is literally an oil company with an army.

Imagine if we pumped that almost trillion dollars spent on " defense " towards actually helping people .that would be the Christian thing pretty much every religion believes in helping people .

Its quite silly we are even having to debate this . Either you love humans or you don't. Either your values are good or bad . There is no in-between

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Generosity, courage and love are the 3 core values for Christians. Do you have any of those?

I do believe in helping people and that shows generosity and love. It takes courage to stand against the norm.

They have you brain washed to think we can't have better things , also 10 countries out of 195 world wide that doesn't have universal health care. So roughly 5% of the world doesn't have health care . 5 of those were war torn countries that usa has been attacking . Our country is literally an oil company with an army.

Imagine if we pumped that almost trillion dollars spent on " defense " towards actually helping people .that would be the Christian thing pretty much every religion believes in helping people .

Its quite silly we are even having to debate this . Either you love humans or you don't. Either your values are good or bad . There is no in-between
    Jesus you just don't get it and you never will. There's nothing virtuous about stealing. Force is not compassion.

You're a blood sucking leach on society and you're trying to justify it by guilt tripping others for their lack of compassion.

Gimme, gimme, gimme. Gimme free shit. I deserve free shit. Pay my way or you're a bad person.

You deserve nothing because you never earned anything. You've never been anywhere and you've never accomplished anything. You have the maturity of a 12 year old with the education of an American public school victim. I have squash growing in my garden with more ambition and a higher IQ than you.

What are you doing here anyway. You obviously don't lift. People like you should just appreciate the crumbs that fall from the tables of those who are better than you. But no, you want more at someone else's expense. Loser defined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Some people are so poor all they have is wealth, sounds like you buddy

Money is printed with zero value , its literally backed by the military. Are you mad because I make sense or mad because I question your values?

So now you're better than me because I have health problems and can't earn? Do you value all people like that ? Your logic is seriously flowed, I don't even consider you human , but I'll pray for ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

If you don't want to give me your money then you're not a good person. You owe me that money because I'm a victim. I'm proud of my victim status and will never be anything but a victim.
    I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,622 Posts
    Rep Points

so if we still got obamacare and california is giving shit away why am I paying more than probably anyone here for healthcare? just saying politics aside

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Get ‘em Necron!

we got a libbytard cnn puppet... we got a live one!!! Lol