• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump said he'd be signing a NEW health plan two weeks ago.Where is it? (obamacare repeal)

But he has no bombs to drop.
Where's the new health plan he promised??
Was this just another lie?

Help me understand.

Not only did he lie about creating a new great line of coverage, but that boo shit attempt at getting rid of ObamaRama Care failed this morning.

AGAIN.

Obamacare Wins For The 3rd Time At The Supreme Court
June 17, 202110:10 AM ET

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/17/988837265/obamacare-wins-for-the-3rd-time-at-the-supreme-court

tenor.gif

So, once again the Supreme Court abrogated it's responsibilities by dismissing a case on procedural grounds.

I'm shocked.

Medicaid and Medicare is good . In reality if it was expanded to everyone and you paid what 1.4% of your pay check to help everyone have insurance and coverage for yourself I don't see the big deal . I think the most people can pay up to is like 35 a month with like $10 prescriptions and like 3 dollar doctor visits . As opposed to high deductible limited prescription

Medicaid and Medicare is good . In reality if it was expanded to everyone and you paid what 1.4% of your pay check to help everyone have insurance and coverage for yourself I don't see the big deal . I think the most people can pay up to is like 35 a month with like $10 prescriptions and like 3 dollar doctor visits . As opposed to high deductible limited prescription

Ask a Canadian how they like their socialized medicine.

Ask a Canadian how they like their socialized medicine.

Anyone who can afford to, comes to the U.S. because you'll die waiting in line for care up there. Limiting care and watching people die while waiting in line is how they keep the costs down.

But, but, but it's free.

Anyone who can afford to, comes to the U.S. because you'll die waiting in line for care up there. Limiting care and watching people die while waiting in line is how they keep the costs down.

But, but, but it's free.
The major things u wait for but if u need a doctor its slightly longer wait time than usa according to my friends in the maple leaf.

Well he couldn't keep the Dems from impeaching him and the china Joe virus did show up . If he would have got 4 mores years he would have fixed stuff that the last 4 Presidents fucked up

So, once again the Supreme Court abrogated it's responsibilities by dismissing a case on procedural grounds.

I'm shocked.
Sounds like sour grapes to me.
What's ur reasoning for removing it?
HOW do u justify it to the 30 million AMERICANS that depend on it?
Trump was supposed to replace it.
He failed.
He didnt do SHIT in 4 years
He told his followers (although MILLIONS of them are on it ) that and u guys ate it up.
.The decision was reached after the states failed to show they were negatively impacted by a mandate that had been rendered ineffective, the High Court said

Get Shredded!
Sounds like sour grapes to me.
What's ur reasoning for removing it?
HOW do u justify it to the 30 million AMERICANS that depend on it?
Trump was supposed to replace it.
He failed.
He didnt do SHIT in 4 years
He told his followers (although MILLIONS of them are on it ) that and u guys ate it up.
.The decision was reached after the states failed to show they were negatively impacted by a mandate that had been rendered ineffective, the High Court said

That isn't correctly worded. It's 30 million who now depend on ME to pay for their healthcare. After it passed, my premiums quadrupled because I was then paying for me and my family along with the needs of 30 million losers who think working at Walmart stocking shelves is a career.

LOL. So here's some libtard professor trying to explain white privilege, and inadvertently explains how people who work provide for those who don't. So yes, all those who depend on "free" healthcare (paid for by ME), need to understand that THEY are the privileged ones. THEYare the privileged recipients of what I pay for.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1405865550862073857

Last edited:
@Necron_99

If biden did as he said he would everyone would be eligible for the same price . So you're premiums would be the same as everyone else .

I get food stamps and medicaid. I've had 3 epidural this year. Have chronic pain syndrome, lupus ,fibromyalgia , asthma copd polyarthigia, umbilical hernia, neuropathy

I'm not mooching. I'm just trying not to die and eat. My gf of 8yrs pays the bills . I literally have a doctor appointment every week if not 2 a week. There is no way I would be able to afford treatment rent food and insurance. I would literally die on the streets hungry.

Are you religious by any chance?
If you're Christian would u let a man suffering die in front of you ? Literally Jesus helped all bookers thieves killers. I'm none of those things . I just can't work and haven't worked in 3 years.

If I attempted to work at McDonald's I could maybe do 4hours 3 to 4 days a week

7.25 x 15 =108
108 x .7 = 75 dollars
Literally id have 300 dollars to buy food , see doctors ,pay rent , car insurance and health insurance

This isn't 1970 where 300 dollars is livable

Have some compassion for your fellow brothers. Just because you can do well doesn't mean others are able to do the same.

There's major difference between charity for needy and government forced mandates. No one deserves the fruits of another man's labor. No one. Charity is given freely. It is conferred by those who can to those who can't and is a virtuous transaction. Government force is not virtuous. It leaves the provider feeling soured and the recipient feeling entitled. Don't confuse the two.

I guarantee that I give more to charity than most. I enjoy helping my fellow man that way. But when someone takes from me by force....... fuck you.

And no, everyone isn't going to pay the same. Only an idiot would believe that and that's how they sold it. They knew people were dumb enough to believe it. People like me pay way more so that others get their free shit. Nothing is free and someone has to pay.

I'd appreciate a reach around occasionally while I'm being ass fucked.

There's major difference between charity for needy and government forced mandates. No one deserves the fruits of another man's labor. No one. Charity is given freely. It is conferred by those who can to those who can't and is a virtuous transaction. Government force is not virtuous. It leaves the provider feeling soured and the recipient feeling entitled. Don't confuse the two.

I guarantee that I give more to charity than most. I enjoy helping my fellow man that way. But when someone takes from me by force....... fuck you.

And no, everyone isn't going to pay the same. Only an idiot would believe that and that's how they sold it. They knew people were dumb enough to believe it. People like me pay way more so that others get their free shit. Nothing is free and someone has to pay.

I'd appreciate a reach around occasionally while I'm being ass fucked.
Well we are the only country without universal health care so it must work and being charitable goes hand in hand with being patriotic. If you pay a lil more in taxes or something to help your fellow American thats patriotic

We pay like 3x more in health care cost than any other nation. Some where the system is broken

Demtardation, keeping the TDS going since 2016.

Well we are the only country without universal health care so it must work and being charitable goes hand in hand with being patriotic. If you pay a lil more in taxes or something to help your fellow American thats patriotic

We pay like 3x more in health care cost than any other nation. Some where the system is broken

Anyone who can afford to comes to the United States for health care because the universal care in the countries who have it SUCKS compared to the quality of care here. You get what you pay for. The only thing that's broken is you thinking that stealing money from your fellow countrymen is patriotic. That's exactly the entitled mentality that I was saying in my last post. Thank you for confirming it.

Gimme gimme gimme. It's "patriotic" to gimme free shit.

Fucking loser. The least you could do is thank people for paying your way.

Last edited:
I'm not the one stealing , the governments sends billions to other countries including Israel to kill people , but you're perfectly ok with that . If you're in the slightest bit religious you need to re examine what values you hold , it sounds as if they're seriously flawed.

Killing people ok
Helping people live = bad

Some of you are seriously fucked in the head , thinking you're better than others less fortunate . Some people catch a bad break. I worked just about every day until I suddenly got sick then I couldn't bend over , then I couldn't eat , then I couldn't get out of bed, I pray none of your loved ones catches a bad break.

Poor you for having to keep someone alive because you'd rather pay for someone to die.

You're definition of Christian isn't what Christian is.

Id rather see someone live than die . Don't care what race color or gender. Its the right thing to do

Israel doesn't retaliate against Gaza until they are attacked you fucking retard. You have some seriously fucked up ideas about religion if you think being forced to provide for others is Christian.

You are too stupid for words. I'm done with you.

Generosity, courage and love are the 3 core values for Christians. Do you have any of those?

I do believe in helping people and that shows generosity and love. It takes courage to stand against the norm.

They have you brain washed to think we can't have better things , also 10 countries out of 195 world wide that doesn't have universal health care. So roughly 5% of the world doesn't have health care . 5 of those were war torn countries that usa has been attacking . Our country is literally an oil company with an army.

Imagine if we pumped that almost trillion dollars spent on " defense " towards actually helping people .that would be the Christian thing pretty much every religion believes in helping people .

Its quite silly we are even having to debate this . Either you love humans or you don't. Either your values are good or bad . There is no in-between

IML Gear Cream!
Generosity, courage and love are the 3 core values for Christians. Do you have any of those?

I do believe in helping people and that shows generosity and love. It takes courage to stand against the norm.

They have you brain washed to think we can't have better things , also 10 countries out of 195 world wide that doesn't have universal health care. So roughly 5% of the world doesn't have health care . 5 of those were war torn countries that usa has been attacking . Our country is literally an oil company with an army.

Imagine if we pumped that almost trillion dollars spent on " defense " towards actually helping people .that would be the Christian thing pretty much every religion believes in helping people .

Its quite silly we are even having to debate this . Either you love humans or you don't. Either your values are good or bad . There is no in-between

Jesus you just don't get it and you never will. There's nothing virtuous about stealing. Force is not compassion.

You're a blood sucking leach on society and you're trying to justify it by guilt tripping others for their lack of compassion.

Gimme, gimme, gimme. Gimme free shit. I deserve free shit. Pay my way or you're a bad person.

You deserve nothing because you never earned anything. You've never been anywhere and you've never accomplished anything. You have the maturity of a 12 year old with the education of an American public school victim. I have squash growing in my garden with more ambition and a higher IQ than you.

What are you doing here anyway. You obviously don't lift. People like you should just appreciate the crumbs that fall from the tables of those who are better than you. But no, you want more at someone else's expense. Loser defined.

Some people are so poor all they have is wealth, sounds like you buddy

Money is printed with zero value , its literally backed by the military. Are you mad because I make sense or mad because I question your values?

So now you're better than me because I have health problems and can't earn? Do you value all people like that ? Your logic is seriously flowed, I don't even consider you human , but I'll pray for ya

If you don't want to give me your money then you're not a good person. You owe me that money because I'm a victim. I'm proud of my victim status and will never be anything but a victim.

I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

so if we still got obamacare and california is giving shit away why am I paying more than probably anyone here for healthcare? just saying politics aside

Get ‘em Necron!

we got a libbytard cnn puppet... we got a live one!!! Lol

Back