• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Trump said he'd be signing a NEW health plan two weeks ago.Where is it? (obamacare repeal)

Get Shredded!
Economy should be top priority, we’ll never see a healthy economy under democrat leadership again.

The economy under Obama was doing pretty good. Under Clinton it was doing pretty good. Under the last deregulation repugnant conartist it cratered, and under this POS it is following suit. Another promise that Trump made that is left out of this conversation is his promise to balance the budget in 8 years. He has doubled deficit spending in his first 3 years from the last 3 years of the Obama administration.

The Trump economy has done some good things too, but he is riding on the coattails of a real leader.

• The economy added 6.7 million jobs, and unemployment fell to the lowest rate in half a century.
  • The economy grew more slowly than Trump promised — at a 2.1% rate most recently.
  • Stock prices hit record levels, a 50% market gain since Trump was elected, but that has been reduced because of market concerns with COVID.
  • Household income grew; poverty decreased, and paychecks grew 2.5% after inflation.
  • Home prices reached record levels; homeownership increased.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by nearly 2 million.
  • Federal deficits soared, adding $2.8 trillion to the national debt

The economy under Obama was doing pretty good. Under Clinton it was doing pretty good. Under the last deregulation repugnant conartist it cratered, and under this POS it is following suit. Another promise that Trump made that is left out of this conversation is his promise to balance the budget in 8 years. He has doubled deficit spending in his first 3 years from the last 3 years of the Obama administration.

The Trump economy has done some good things too, but he is riding on the coattails of a real leader.

• The economy added 6.7 million jobs, and unemployment fell to the lowest rate in half a century.
  • The economy grew more slowly than Trump promised — at a 2.1% rate most recently.
  • Stock prices hit record levels, a 50% market gain since Trump was elected, but that has been reduced because of market concerns with COVID.
  • Household income grew; poverty decreased, and paychecks grew 2.5% after inflation.
  • Home prices reached record levels; homeownership increased.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by nearly 2 million.
  • Federal deficits soared, adding $2.8 trillion to the national debt

the balance is coming bro... just be easier if we didn’t have to fend off idiot democrats at the same time... selling your country to the highest bidder isn’t exactly “healthy”..

stop being weak

You progressive libtards will perish... might be time to find God.

I find it hilarious that people actually think that they can point to an economic number in a certain year, look at who was President, and then ascribe any credit or blame without explaining what, specifically, that president actually did that directly caused the economic consequence being credited.

That is the kind of shallow analysis that passes for critical thought these days.

Sad or laughable? I can't decide.

Let's take the "the number of uninsured rose by 2 million" under Trump, above. That was merely two years, by the way, it is probably higher now. I posted above about this issue and why it is - the soaring cost of Obamacare. I even gave a real world example. The cost is now so damned high that if you do not get a subsidy, it is cost prohibitive. This is the direct fault of actions taken by President Obama and the first congress when he became president. Yet GJ503 is unable to see past the fact that this occurred when Trump was president, so, duh, Trump must be at fault. GJ503 never bothers to think about what actions caused this issue, much less what actions Trump personally took that might have caused this issue. No, it happened when Trump was president, ergo, it must be Trump's fault.

The real world example was a couple that would have to spend a majority of their income (a majority, more than half) just to buy health insurance. Go back and read it. Try to soak in some information and apply it to your thought processes instead of just cutting and pasting shit and never analyzing WHY things have happened.

More than two million Americans have been PRICED OUT OF THE HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET.

Insurance for my family (all healthy) is now more than $52,000 a year. Yes, Obamacare priced me out. But you think it's Trump's fault, because, after all, Trump is president in 2020.

Try to think a little deeper.

I agree that both parties have gotten comfortable with the fact that either will likely be in power. A viable third party would be great to shake up the divide and conquer politics of America. There are aspects of limited government that I can definitely get behind but I want medicare and social security when I'm 65. The hypocrisy of the right is what gets me. Death penalty good, abortion bad. Tax and spend bad but tax and buy billion dollar smart bombs good. Government health care bad but I'm signing up for medicare (which is pretty friggin good coverage) when I turn 65. The right's fascination with Trump is also hard to comprehend. For a part that tries to claim the more high ground they are backing an immoral swindler. If that POS is ordained by God it is not the God I'm familiar with.

Death penalty comparable to abortion???? You can’t be serious. And you should pay more attention to what the left stands for, you can’t say hypocrisy without mentioning them.

Nobody supports trump because of morals, if we did that this country would have no politicians.

And defensive military spending is bad because the world is rainbow and butterflies and fairytales , right? Lol

Medicare for retired folks only works when the majority are in the workforce, not on welfare... which, in your liberal dystopia, won’t exist in the future.

why do you think corona targets elderly people... coincidence? Nah, they paid in there whole lives and human lifespan is too long to make Medicare a viable practice.

ccp and dnc at work there.

killing the unborn is the same as killing murderers and rapists, sure bud. Self defense is still murder too, according to BLM and antifa and feminists and liberals and pro noun demanders too.

hit the books broseph

I find it hilarious that people actually think that they can point to an economic number in a certain year, look at who was President, and then ascribe any credit or blame without explaining what, specifically, that president actually did that directly caused the economic consequence being credited.

That is the kind of shallow analysis that passes for critical thought these days.

Let's take the "the number of uninsured rose by 2 million" under Trump, above. That was merely two years, by the way, it is probably higher now. I posted above about this issue and why it is - the soaring cost of Obamacare. I even gave a real world example. The cost is now so damned high that if you do not get a subsidy, it is cost prohibitive. This is the direct fault of actions taken by President Obama and the first congress when he became president. Yet GJ503 is unable to see past the fact that this occurred when Trump was president, so, duh, Trump must be at fault. GJ503 never bothers to think about what actions caused this issue, much less what actions Trump personally took that might have caused this issue. No, it happened when Trump was president, ergo, it must be Trump's fault.

The real world example was a couple that would have to spend a majority of their income (a majority, more than half) just to buy health insurance. Go back and read it. Try to soak in some information and apply it to your thought processes instead of just cutting and pasting shit and never analyzing WHY things have happened.

More than two million Americans have been PRICED OUT OF THE HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET.

Insurance for my family (all healthy) is now more than $52,000 a year. Yes, Obamacare priced me out. But you think it's Trump's fault, because, after all, Trump is president in 2020.

I agree health insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but where we probably disagree is in a single payer option, like every other industrialized country. I was not arguing about health care though, I was answering a question about democrats and a strong economy. Deregulation caused the last economic collapse, and it wasn't the free market that saved the country. It was that commie Obama. That just doesn't sit well with the sea of angry white people that is the current repub party.

So, to answer your question. Obama saved the American auto industry and made the country money in the process. Trump gave the wealthiest Americans a huge tax cut, which, if you are complaining about $52k a year in health care costs, doesn't include you. Because of his fiscal irresponsibility the deficit doubled each year for the last 3 years and he is going to be responsible for bankrupting our country just like the last 3 presidents who couldn't get the budget under control.

I agree health insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but where we probably disagree is in a single payer option, like every other industrialized country. I was not arguing about health care though, I was answering a question about democrats and a strong economy. Deregulation caused the last economic collapse, and it wasn't the free market that saved the country. It was that commie Obama. That just doesn't sit well with the sea of angry white people that is the current repub party.

So, to answer your question. Obama saved the American auto industry and made the country money in the process. Trump gave the wealthiest Americans a huge tax cut, which, if you are complaining about $52k a year in health care costs, doesn't include you. Because of his fiscal irresponsibility the deficit doubled each year for the last 3 years and he is going to be responsible for bankrupting our country just like the last 3 presidents who couldn't get the budget under control.

Everything bad that happens under the trump administration is trumps fault and all the good under the trump administration is credited to Obama. Suck on that you sea of angry who’re people!! Because we all know there has never ever been a black republican..... you’re ridiculous man.

::yawn::

IML Gear Cream!
So, to answer your question. Obama saved the American auto industry and made the country money in the process. Trump gave the wealthiest Americans a huge tax cut, which, if you are complaining about $52k a year in health care costs, doesn't include you.
The tax cuts saved me a bunch, so, wrong . . .

That $52,000 is not "health care costs," it is the cost of insurance premiums due to Obamacare. It was less than $5000 before Obamacare took effect and was WAY better at that price.

"complaining about $52k a year"

Yeah, I am fucking complaining, and YOU caused it with your vote. Your dismissive haughty attitude is typical of collectivist voters. "Fuck everybody else, just institute my plans for social control. I know what's best." Right?

That's real money you took out of my family for your utopian dreams, GJ503.

Last edited:
The tax cuts saved me a bunch, so, wrong . . .

That $52,000 is not "health care costs," it is the cost of insurance premiums due to Obamacare. It was less than $5000 before Obamacare took effect and was WAY better at that price.

"complaining about $52k a year"

Yeah, I am fucking complaining, and YOU caused it with your vote. Your dismissive haughty attitude is typical of collectivist voters. "Fuck everybody else, just institute my plans for social control. I know what's best." Right?

That's real money you took out of my family for your utopian dreams, GJ503.

Again...
:::YAWN:::
I've grown tired of these responses. Particularly the last one.

Of course you have. You wouldn't vote the way you do if you gave a shit about what you are doing to others. You are probably glad - the more harm the better to those you deem your political opposites.

The same could be said for you and your store bought Fox News narrative.
So now what?

I mostly agree except the day trump took office the market soared, and the day trump took office mexico handed over el chapo, they could have given him to obama the whole previous year. just saying

The stupid is strong in this one... Charlie? Is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stupid is strong in this one... Charlie? Is that you?

I know it, the TDS, the constant whine, like Charlie 2.2. return of the retard...

The same could be said for you and your store bought Fox News narrative.
No - I vote for liberty, every time. I never vote to impose my will on others. I believe in liberty and a very small government. Steroids legal, machine guns legal, do what you want so long as you do not hurt me or mine.

So how is that the same as you voting directly to harm me (and millions situated just like me) and then giving me the middle finger about it?

The same cannot be said, kilsong.

What is it about the above that has the ring of a "store bought Fix News narrative?" You are so full of hatred, anger, and envy, that you cannot even read and comprehend what others have written. Instead you simply hurl invective.

I demonstrated, directly, how your vote was used to hurt me.

Please demonstrate how my vote directly harms you. Be specific, don't just ramble on about Fox News or some shit. What specifically has my vote translated into with respect to harm for you? What was the specific harm?

You claim "the same can be said," and, well, we will see if the same can be said.

Get Shredded!
No - I vote for liberty, every time. I never vote to impose my will on others. I believe in liberty and a very small government. Steroids legal, machine guns legal, do what you want so long as you do not hurt me or mine.

So how is that the same as you voting directly to harm me (and millions situated just like me) and then giving me the middle finger about it?

What is it about the above that has the ring of a "store bought Fix News narrative?" You are so full of hatred, anger, and envy, that you cannot even read and comprehend what others have written. Instead you simply hurl invective.

Please demonstrate how my vote directly harms you. Be specific, don't just ramble on about Fox News or some shit. What specifically has my vote translated into with respect to harm for you? What was the specific harm?

You claim "the same can be said," and, well, we will see if the same can be said.

You're wasting your time, Trump haters don't like facts and they lack logic and reasoning, everything they say comes from their emotions.

bonus points for invective ...

also, at least I’m not the only one that shares this discontent/hatred for Democratic politicians and there vulture like fan boys. You just sound smarter in expressing it than I do. I’m a sensitive guy, what can I say? Lol

...I demonstrated, directly, how your vote was used to hurt me.

Perhaps YOUR vote directly hurt me? He's done alot of harm to alot of Americans. No-I'm not gonna list them as I'm sure you know the complaints. But I will give you one tho--the gay community. Leave your personal feelings about homosexuality out and THEN defend his banning of trans people in the military...his saying it's legal to fire somebody for their sexual orientation..and on and on..
Trump has been giving the middle finger to many people. Sorry snowflake. Whats good for the goose...
You said you vote for liberty---bullshit.

If I were you I would just STFU cause you have been severely defeated in your own thread. lol

Well luckily you're not me, so maybe you should stfu??

All things you’ll never get from a democrat candidate.

So you are trans and have been discharged from the military or rejected from the military?

"saying" it is legal to fire somebody for their sexual orientation - "saying" is not even en executive action. I am not sure you understand how our system of government works. Anyway, it has been almost two months since the Supreme Court redefined words in Title VII to mean what they did not mean when passed so that there is federal protection under Title VII for homosexuals . . . in an opinion penned by Gorsuch, a Trump appointee. So whatever you think Trump "said" has not harmed you in the slightest. The highest court in the land says an employer cannot discriminate against you in the workplace for being homosexual.

You have to really, really reach, and you still could not come up with any way in which my vote harmed you (and I notice you assumed I voted for Trump, which is not something I have said in this thread).

VERDICT: No, The same could NOT be said for malfeasance and his store bought Fox News narrative.

LOL! I don't even have TV, but you assume I get my opinions from Fox News. I will also note that you wrote this in response to me sharing my own personal situation directly demonstrating the harm you caused me, and I have not been on Fox News that I know of.

I am one of the "two million" GJ503 discussed - he just did not know until I explained the situation that it is both he and you that caused it, not "Trump" - even though it happened while Trump was President. You caused it. GJ503 caused it. You fail to think through the consequences of your decisions. I predicted the consequences before the ACA ever became law. Even a child should have been able to understand what it was going to do.

What would car insurance premiums be if everybody, regardless of driving record (DUI, multiple accidents, license suspensions, reckless driving) paid the same premium, oh, and could sign up AFTER a car crash during the enrollment window and get their car fixed and all medical expenses from the crash paid?

Can YOU predict what would happen to car insurance premiums? Then why did you pretend to be ignorant back in 2010 when this monstrosity of a bill was passed?

All things you’ll never get from a democrat candidate.
Only rarely will you get them from a Republican, and those few who match up will not do well in polling. Americans LOVE big government. They just pay lip service to liberty and small government. So guess what? The candidates do, too.

Only rarely will you get them from a Republican, and those few who match up will not do well in polling. Americans LOVE big government. They just pay lip service to liberty and small government. So guess what? The candidates do, too.

Deep down we all know there is only one way to fix this mess....a reset. A culling....Anybody who doesn't believe the constitution is the law of the land...needs culled....

Still waiting...

Back