• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trest Ace

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pros and cons to Trest. How many of you brothers have ran Trest before and what were your experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pros - strongest non methylated AAS available. 650:2300. Triples IGF (tren doubles it). Many report insane appetite and libido boost.

Cons - converts to methyl estrogen as well as has inherent estrogenic activity. Very expensive raws so if you're not paying tren hex/primo type prices I'd be suspicious. Extremely suppressive.

I'm kicking around the idea of running it on my next blast. High risk high reward it seems.

Worthless imo .

Injectable prohormones

Oh I though it was .

don't know shit about it, BUT, i do remember a respected(imo) member posting on here that it was part of the best cycle he had ever done, whatever that's worth. Isn't it like 5 or 10 times stronger than test.or is my memory failing me - again. well i did just notice this thread is a month old-lol so..... maybe op can tell us more than we know-lol-geesh!

I
Tried it didn’t do anything for me

I’ve never personally used it but I’ve read on forums that it converts to estrogen at a higher rate. That’s what’s kept me away since I already have to keep a close eye on my nips

I

I really don't know Frank, but i think deisel is right about it being very strong. maybe u got a bad batch or maybe it just isn't worth a shit. maybe someone who actually knows will chime in? I would like to know, just out of curiosity.

IML Gear Cream!
I ran it at like 125 mg a week and was fighting estrogen and prolactin sides the whole time. But yeah I got bigger and stronger fast

I really don't know Frank, but i think deisel is right about it being very strong. maybe u got a bad batch or maybe it just isn't worth a shit. maybe someone who actually knows will chime in? I would like to know, just out of curiosity.
Real Trest is no joke. I've ran both the Ace ester and deca ester from PO. Had to run a high dose of AI but if you can keep that in check the muscle gains and strength increases were superior to any other cycle I've ever ran. It's not cheap, but if you get the legit stuff, it's worth it.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Real Trest is no joke. I've ran both the Ace ester and deca ester from PO. Had to run a high dose of AI but if you can keep that in check the muscle gains and strength increases were superior to any other cycle I've ever ran. It's not cheap, but if you get the legit stuff, it's worth it.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
thanks, lifter. U were actually who i was referring to in my earlier post. damn, my mind still works sometimes!

Figured lol most compounds do nada for me

Figured lol most compounds do nada for me

If you had your training and diet in check and on point then you'd be surprised with what you can do with minimal amount of gear

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
What dose did you run frank? Im not discounting your experience at all, but that would honestly be like someone saying tren did nothing for them. From what I have read and heard first hand, it's something you're gonna know is in the mix right off the rip. Im curious though, because I dont wanna shell out $100+ a vial for something that may not do a whole hell of a lot.

Worthless imo .

Injectable prohormones

Oh I though it was .

I

You used fake shit then.

It's the strongest hormone I've ever put into my body.

Receptors burnt out my balls.

You used fake shit three times or you are full of it or, you don't know how to diet and train

Last edited:
Trest is the extreme end of AAS, way more extreme when compared to tren.

You can be a n00b and run tren, no big deal but seriously better not use Trest or you will get fucked up.

don't know shit about it, BUT, i do remember a respected(imo) member posting on here that it was part of the best cycle he had ever done, whatever that's worth. Isn't it like 5 or 10 times stronger than test.or is my memory failing me - again. well i did just notice this thread is a month old-lol so..... maybe op can tell us more than we know-lol-geesh!

Yeah I heard it was crazy crazy powerful. Does anyone know what kind of compound it is?

Trest is the extreme end of AAS, way more extreme when compared to tren.

You can be a n00b and run tren, no big deal but seriously better not use Trest or you will get fucked up.

I've heard multiple accounts from friends who tried tren and mast first go and now they all look like a bag of smashed assholes, tbh it's hilarious because nearly every person I've met who ran tren first or second go stopped rraining once they got off. like who the fuck puts a newbie on TREN for their first run? you've gotta be a complete idiot.

Back