Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Nuclear Labs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hennesse View Post
    I wouldn't touch D-red's Nuclear lab products. Keep your eye out for new sources he will likely be looking for a new lab name as this one is taking a lot of heat on the forums.
    Not sure why anyone would use them to begin
    considering who it is. Some dumb people out there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,834 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldn't touch D-red's Nuclear lab products. Keep your eye out for new sources he will likely be looking for a new lab name as this one is taking a lot of heat on the forums.
    I am sure a lot of people are leaving his board too as it's undoubtedly being watched by LE. If anyone here is on HCU, they should just clean out their PM's there and leave.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I am sure a lot of people are leaving his board too as it's undoubtedly being watched by LE. If anyone here is on HCU, they should just clean out their PM's there and leave.
    What good is “cleaning out the PMs” going to do? You’re 11 months too late since he was already busted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I just got banned from HCU. I don't no how much I can say but hear it goes. Nuclear labs say I shorted him and I new to screen shot all the messages now I cant access them. Why would you send someone $ for something they dont send your items until they have in hand? I had never delt with nuclear and they said short, i said no way. They said i had never e-mailed them previously as well before this and he said It was the second time, I did it, id never ordered from him before. Said was reporting me to D-Red so i messaged D myself to explain what was up. Now im banned and out my money, "I guess my past history was not as much as Nuclear brings the site" yeah that made sense for me to do. I did say i would send 1/2 of what he said I was short to save face, even though i thought something was up. Next day on HCU It kept saying server busy when i tried to log in now it says banned, I can give members names I have picked up from and never ever had an issue. So i think D is def. dukenukem. Why would D not even ask me what was up I was several years active member at HCU. Muscle Mechanic here knows my name from that board and id love if he reads this and ill pm HCU has fucked me majorly now and nuclear was the only place I've ever been screwed like this. King labs already made up for that bull shit, Id love to see that fucker face to face hope he rots in jail now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I didnt leave but just got screwed over by Nuclear and Im positive D is Nuclear now by the way D handled it . You were a long time member there Mindless! My username there was Horsefli! So now he is fucking people as well!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

D-red has been exposed https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threa...e-and-Goldline

Its ridiculous that he thinks others are not smart enough to see the obvious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    Rep Points

D-red has been exposed https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threa...e-and-Goldline

Its ridiculous that he thinks others are not smart enough to see the obvious.
    if people are ordering then he is right, they aren’t smart enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,834 Posts
    Rep Points

If D is still sourcing after he been busted that's bad juju.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts
    Rep Points

Was gear quality ever in question? I forget.... but do have some old gold line stuff somewhere. Chuck it?
    Sent from my iFoam using Crackatalk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,834 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy69 View Post
    I didnt leave but just got screwed over by Nuclear and Im positive D is Nuclear now by the way D handled it . You were a long time member there Mindless! My username there was Horsefli! So now he is fucking people as well!
    Yeah I was, until one day I was banned too because he thinks I called him a snitch when I really haven't.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Was gear quality ever in question? I forget.... but do have some old gold line stuff somewhere. Chuck it?
    Quality was never an issue, even though he hosed me I want make up lies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I just got banned from HCU. I don't no how much I can say but hear it goes. Nuclear labs say I shorted him and I new to screen shot all the messages now I cant access them. Why would you send someone $ for something they don't send your items until they have in hand? I had never dealt with nuclear and they said short, i said no way. They said i had never e-mailed them previously as well before this and he said It was the second time, I did it, id never ordered from him before. Said was reporting me to D-Red so i messaged D myself to explain what was up. Now I'm banned and out my money, "I guess my past history was not as much as Nuclear brings the site" yeah that made sense for me to do. I did say i would send 1/2 of what he said I was short to save face, even though i thought something was up. Next day on HCU It kept saying server busy when i tried to log in now it says banned, I can give members names I have picked up from and never ever had an issue. So i think D is def. dukenukem. Why would D not even ask me what was up I was several years active member at HCU. Muscle Mechanic here knows my name from that board and id love if he reads this and ill pm HCU has fucked me majorly now and nuclear was the only place I've ever been screwed like this. King labs already made up for that bull shit, Id love to see that fucker face to face hope he rots in jail now.
    Nuclear did send me my order I want to make that clear here, it Just came in. I just had no reason to short him and even though i don't think its correct I will send half of the so called short because i had no reason to play bullshit, however I don't see why he would either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,834 Posts
    Rep Points

Nuclear did send me my order I want to make that clear here, it Just came in. I just had no reason to short him and even though i don't think its correct I will send half of the so called short because i had no reason to play bullshit, however I don't see why he would either.
    I just hope he miscalculated what you owed him and if he's trying to scam then yes that's a big red flag. Good you got your order though and best thing is to now stay away once you settle up.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I just hope he miscalculated what you owed him and if he's trying to scam then yes that's a big red flag. Good you got your order though and best thing is to now stay away once you settle up.

He shorted my order what he said was the difference and im good with that in case something did happen. It just pisses me off, never had an issue on that site with any vendor and was no question of Nuclear being wrong from D. Almost proves who it is. Again it just made no sense for me to short him and now the guys there think i fucked over someone. My name means a lot to me so it pisses me off! Its like check my credit fucker you'll never even find a missed payment on my history, I'm a man of my word.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Nuke is d red.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely I'm not the only one who knows this