• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nuclear Labs

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any insight on this lab? I thought this was DRed’s rebranded name after his bust...

Sooooo what you're telling me is.. this $200 worth of phentermine I just ordered from Integrity might not be coming?

Sooooo what you're telling me is.. this $200 worth of phentermine I just ordered from Integrity might not be coming?
Well, if it’s true they were busted I’d be a lil paranoid right now if I were you but that’s just me.

Huh? No we aren’t d-red at all. You just can’t make things up like that.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know about the other posters but I never said it was true, just that it is the rumor floating around multiple boards.

Hhmm I had ordered some other non aas items from nuclear and got them last week. So kind of makes me wonder what's going on.

why would you start advertising on a board AFTER the owner, d-red got busted? you know the feds are all over that board.

do you think that was a wise decision? do you not value the freedom of yourself and your customers?

Last edited:
I read on another forum that D-red was selling gear again under the Nuclear Labs label. You would think he would clean himself up as he hasn't been to court yet on the previous charge.

I read on another forum that D-red was selling gear again under the Nuclear Labs label. You would think he would clean himself up as he hasn't been to court yet on the previous charge.
Yeah well some people just don’t have any common sense. I thought it he man was busted twice already .

Integrity was fake I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samson was on sw forum

Over priced if I remember

Get Shredded!
why would you start advertising on a board AFTER the owner, d-red got busted? you know the feds are all over that board.

do you think that was a wise decision? do you not value the freedom of yourself and your customers?

Nuclear labs started being a sponsor on HCU the same month Dred was arrested, Feb 2020. Red zone banner came down and Nuclear lab's banner went up. Thats not a coincidence!!!

Intergrity's banner came down last week and when the forum asked him why Dred said that he hasn't heard from him in a couple days. His banner was only up for a week or so. Its like they waited to arrest him till he started advertising on the interenet which brings more charges. HCU was the first to take down his banner. A Vet on the site and other forums in his 50's said that he has not seen such werid shit since being on forums. To top it off Intergrity labs was supposdly an old brewer and manufacture for Dred before his arrest.

Hupharma left HCU as a sponsor too. A couple days before intergrity got busted.

I know I havn't posted anything here but I got sent this thread link from a 15 year member of PM saying I should post what I know.
I spoke out on PM and Dred has since banned me from HCU. I would of closed my account if that was an option.

It's kinda crazy. But I received an email from integrity labs, via Hardcore Underground. I'm not a member of hardcore bit have I sent an email to integrity.

Correction maybe it was just Hardcore. Still weird
ba722c70644821bc65c9bc5e55381984.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Their gear sucked too.

Nuclear labs started being a sponsor on HCU the same month Dred was arrested, Feb 2020. Red zone banner came down and Nuclear lab's banner went up. Thats not a coincidence!!!

Intergrity's banner came down last week and when the forum asked him why Dred said that he hasn't heard from him in a couple days. His banner was only up for a week or so. Its like they waited to arrest him till he started advertising on the interenet which brings more charges. HCU was the first to take down his banner. A Vet on the site and other forums in his 50's said that he has not seen such werid shit since being on forums. To top it off Intergrity labs was supposdly an old brewer and manufacture for Dred before his arrest.

Hupharma left HCU as a sponsor too. A couple days before intergrity got busted.

I know I havn't posted anything here but I got sent this thread link from a 15 year member of PM saying I should post what I know.
I spoke out on PM and Dred has since banned me from HCU. I would of closed my account if that was an option.

Hell of a first post! :clapping:

Back