• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nuclear Labs

Get Shredded!
Add like 500 master e or 500 primo
And ewwwww....

Eat, pound, sleep...
I may consider those too. My niece who's an ER nurse got the vaccine and she's reassured me it's nothing to worry about and she's convinced me to go get it. At my age why not as I am in a high risk group.

I may consider those too. My niece who's an ER nurse got the vaccine and she's reassured me it's nothing to worry about and she's convinced me to go get it. At my age why not as I am in a high risk group.
I'm 43 and I won't get it. My wife's brother designs new medicines and he said stay away. I just had it and it passed.

Eat, pound, sleep...

I'm 43 and I won't get it. My wife's brother designs new medicines and he said stay away. I just had it and it passed.

Eat, pound, sleep...

I'll be 57 in some months and already had 4 relatives with the disease of which 3 recovered (not without complications though) and 1 passed. I want to stay on this planet a bit longer lol.

You are right retardation is a very high risk group, you better run and get the new flu vaccine.

I'll be 57 in some months and already had 4 relatives with the disease of which 3 recovered (not without complications though) and 1 passed. I want to stay on this planet a bit longer lol.
I hear you.
Sorry to hear about your family loss man.

Eat, pound, sleep...

You are right retardation is a very high risk group, you better run and get the new flu vaccine.

Oh another hater in my hater fanclub...glad to have you around!

Calling him a cocksucker or a ball bag bumper would more acceptable than the R word. R word is outa line. Even i have limits

IML Gear Cream!
go fuck yourself cockmouth, waaaaaaaaaaaa words hurt!!!!

Time to take those happy pills and you'll be thanking me later for that.

57 is not a high risk group

Time to take those happy pills and you'll be thanking me later for that.

Happy pills? Is that what you call the roofies before you slip them into the chocolate milk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My blood type is A which is considered part of a high risk group.

That’s what makes you so speshul.

You know you were supposed to die when your mom pushed you off the deck. You’re on borrowed time bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My blood type is A which is considered part of a high risk group.

For covid? Blood type has nothing to do with it. They also said I was high risk, and I have A- blood, asthma and sleep apnea. I caught covid and had ZERO symptoms. That just tells me all these scientists, doctors, dont know what they are doing, or talking about. Not to mention Dr. Fauci back peddled so much, it made him look very stupid.. Him and bunch of well respected doctors, Also said there would be no vaccine till 2021. And that was wrong too.

Another 2 year old thread that scares the crap out of me.

Back