• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nuclear Labs

Get Shredded!
When does D-red go to court on these charges? I'm certain you will see Nuclear disappear before or right after D-red is sentenced.

Just waiting for that knock on the door.
You should feel lucky you were banned from there MM

Eat, pound, sleep...
Yeah I guess I am, as well as others who were also banned too. Even if he offered that board to me I wouldn't touch it.

Yeah I guess I am, as well as others who were also banned too. Even if he offered that board to me I wouldn't touch it.

What did you get banned for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is old news
Nuclear labs told me this 2-3 days ago.
I'm pretty sure he was bulk supplying for a hand full of domestic labs.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Old news? It happened on Monday.
Are you still denying nuclear labs was Dave Esser? Jesus Christ, you’re a stupid fuck. Writing was on the wall and you’re still in denial.
You’re lucky they don’t ban anywhere for stupidity. And to think you got a video call from nuke labs and it wasn’t Esser. No shit, it was prob his partner, dumb ass

Old news? It happened on Monday.
Are you still denying nuclear labs was Dave Esser? Jesus Christ, you’re a stupid fuck. Writing was on the wall and you’re still in denial.
You’re lucky they don’t ban anywhere for stupidity. And to think you got a video call from nuke labs and it wasn’t Esser. No shit, it was prob his partner, dumb ass
Dred was beyond owning a lab man. He was a bulk supplier. Owning a lab would be to risky for him at this point.
Once you connect the dots you will be amazed....
And I did say 2-3 days ago.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Dave Esser is in jail. If Nuke lives on, I’d bet it’s not him. This issue should die quick one way or the other.

Get Shredded!
Dave Esser is in jail. If Nuke lives on, I’d bet it’s not him. This issue should die quick one way or the other.
Nuclear is definitely not in jail.
It's pretty obvious by the vial caps he MAY have purchased his first bundle from the evil brewer. But his last batch of candy was from a another cook. Maybe even from over the water.
How could a lab hated on so much bring the evil brewer 100k a month lmao.
There seeing the pitches but not hitting shit.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Wow, Esser is nuts- Almost same thing that happened with Z in 2014 I believe- Starkeys arrested let out on bond and immediately go back to doing the same thing then get arrested again. Insane.

Wow, Esser is nuts- Almost same thing that happened with Z in 2014 I believe- Starkeys arrested let out on bond and immediately go back to doing the same thing then get arrested again. Insane.
This time Esser won't get off that easily.

Nothing is being rehashed. New developments this week. Another arrest for jolter’s
old boss.

New developments. Excellent. Let's keep rehashing it.
Jolter seems a little too informative. Knowledgeable. If it looks and smells like a fed, it probably is.

New developments. Excellent. Let's keep rehashing it.
Jolter seems a little too informative. Knowledgeable. If it looks and smells like a fed, it probably is.
A fed lmao
It's all there in the news report.
Him and another male were in together receiving raws and getting large amounts of crypto currency.
Large amounts of crypto currency not large amounts of small crypto currency.

I think they said 100k worth a month. That would be a amount that multiple large amounts of sales would bring.

I am bailing on this thread its a lost cause.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Dred was beyond owning a lab man. He was a bulk supplier. Owning a lab would be to risky for him at this point.
Once you connect the dots you will be amazed....
And I did say 2-3 days ago.

Eat, pound, sleep...

D-red was behind nuclear labs..PERIOD! He was backing them..PERIOD! I have more dirt on this fuck, then you would ever know. You dont even know the half of it. You must have known he was involved in peddling Fentanyl.
He was buying it from a sponsor over at pro muscle. The package got snagged, and he cried fowl and called the sponsor a scammer for fucking him out of $5000. He made a big stink about it for over a month, till that sponsor left.
Dave Esser is a stupid fuck too. Gets arrested in February, and once released back at it again. He wont be getting out this time.

Y

I think Esser is behind many labs.. but instead of being hands on, he just sits behind a computer and coordinates. I also think he is working with the DEA, helping bring others down. The feds might think they have the Pablo Escobar of the UGL world in the USA, and are using him.

Back