• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nuclear Labs

IML Gear Cream!
Well shucks I was only curious of Nuclear when started this thread; had no idea Integrity has been linked to Dred, unless I misunderstood some of these recents posts

Trust me, it’s never crossed my mind to try nuclear or integrity. I started this so there’s open discussion of who this lab could possibly be so others can make informed decision.

Awesome thank you for starting it. There both tied to Dred. "Enforcer" on ugbodybuilding made a post how Nuclear is Dred's replacement line since getting arrested.

The last thing a person buying gear want's to do is send their personal information to a source that has been busted. There is no telling his motive since he hasn't been to trial yet. He could be collecting information on others to share with the feds or could be already working with the feds.

The last thing a person buying gear want's to do is send their personal information to a source that has been busted. There is no telling his motive since he hasn't been to trial yet. He could be collecting information on others to share with the feds or could be already working with the feds.
Absolutely right. When a source gets busted people should stop doing business with him immediately and if there's packs in transit in the meantime, buyers should refuse them.

Guys I would personally not order off of nuclear labs or integrity due to what happened with the busts. I am one who vouchers for the products and I loved them but it’s a huge risk ordering from them now. I also recently got a private message from nuclear labs trying to fill a huge order integrity could not fill due to the bust. The guy from nuclear labs got pissed off because I did not respond to him right away. Just be cautious if you try to do business with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why would you start advertising on a board AFTER the owner, d-red got busted? you know the feds are all over that board.

do you think that was a wise decision? do you not value the freedom of yourself and your customers?
Maybe Nuke=d-red himself??? Hmm....

Maybe Nuke=d-red himself??? Hmm....

What I think is very ironic is that integrity was doing great with his business and the randomly was put on HCU within like two weeks of them getting on the board he got busted. I was with integrity for a very long time. Out of nowhere once he appeared on the forum he got busted. I’m not trying to point fingers but it seems like somebody set him up.

Get Shredded!
What I think is very ironic is that integrity was doing great with his business and the randomly was put on HCU within like two weeks of them getting on the board he got busted. I was with integrity for a very long time. Out of nowhere once he appeared on the forum he got busted. I’m not trying to point fingers but it seems like somebody set him up.

Okay that sounds plausible. A good question why lure Integrity to a forum like HCU only to have them busted inside of 2 weeks? Think D-Red set them up to be busted and how many other labs will he try to bring down while working for the Feds???

Okay that sounds plausible. A good question why lure Integrity to a forum like HCU only to have them busted inside of 2 weeks? Think D-Red set them up to be busted and how many other labs will he try to bring down while working for the Feds???

I agree I think read had something to do with this for sure. I’ve seen on other forums how many people bashed on him because how he used to be. Before all that stuff happened with red are used to be one of his clients. Then after what happened with him a new lab popped up nuclear labs.
There was also another lab on HCU who was removed and I’m not naming names but I asked him personally and told me it was completely unsafe and had to leave the forum. I then saw a post of why this lab was not on there any longer and his excuse was he did not want to pay fees... I definitely don’t believe that for a second because this other lab does extremely well for themselves. I’m not trying to bash on these dudes from that forum but it’s making things very uncomfortable especially for people ordering over there

Phentermine is pretty hard to find, well at least for me anyways. Integrity had it, and so did GoldLine. Is it on Nuclears list?

Phentermine is pretty hard to find, well at least for me anyways. Integrity had it, and so did GoldLine. Is it on Nuclears list?

If you ask them yes it is. But with what happened with integrity they may not carry it any longer. You would have to ask. Be careful with what you do!

Nuclear labs started being a sponsor on HCU the same month Dred was arrested, Feb 2020. Red zone banner came down and Nuclear lab's banner went up. Thats not a coincidence!!!

Intergrity's banner came down last week and when the forum asked him why Dred said that he hasn't heard from him in a couple days. His banner was only up for a week or so. Its like they waited to arrest him till he started advertising on the interenet which brings more charges. HCU was the first to take down his banner. A Vet on the site and other forums in his 50's said that he has not seen such werid shit since being on forums. To top it off Intergrity labs was supposdly an old brewer and manufacture for Dred before his arrest.

Hupharma left HCU as a sponsor too. A couple days before intergrity got busted.

I know I havn't posted anything here but I got sent this thread link from a 15 year member of PM saying I should post what I know.
I spoke out on PM and Dred has since banned me from HCU. I would of closed my account if that was an option.

100% agree with you brother!

Are used to be a customer and somebody who recommended their products. Recently integrity labs got busted. I don’t want to give out information nor will I But it is definitely not a coincidence that integrity got busted two weeks after they were advertising on HCU. I fully do believe Dred had something to do with this.

I received a message from nuclear labs literally right after this happened and said they can for fill my orders since integrity can’t any longer. I legitimately did not respond to him right away and received another message of him getting pissed off that I did not respond and was saying that he was trying to help me when no one else will. I’ve posted a couple messages on here just trying to protect my brothers here from HCU and out of nowhere they recently just banned me lol... Coincidence I don’t think so. I think they are 100% trying to catch some people.

I have a couple people on here message me but for some reason I can’t respond to any private messages so if you would like my wicker here is my information if you need to ask me a question.

Wickr- xxxxxxxx

Feel free to hit me up with any questions.... Once again be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
100% agree with you brother!

Are used to be a customer and somebody who recommended their products. Recently integrity labs got busted. I don’t want to give out information nor will I But it is definitely not a coincidence that integrity got busted two weeks after they were advertising on HCU. I fully do believe Dred had something to do with this.

I received a message from nuclear labs literally right after this happened and said they can for fill my orders since integrity can’t any longer. I legitimately did not respond to him right away and received another message of him getting pissed off that I did not respond and was saying that he was trying to help me when no one else will. I’ve posted a couple messages on here just trying to protect my brothers here from HCU and out of nowhere they recently just banned me lol... Coincidence I don’t think so. I think they are 100% trying to catch some people.

I have a couple people on here message me but for some reason I can’t respond to any private messages so if you would like my wicker here is my information if you need to ask me a question.

Wickr- xxxxxx

Feel free to hit me up with any questions.... Once again be safe.

I don't think you should post your Wickr (especially if your wickr handle is your name) in the open...PM the poster with it.

Just a friendly tip :)

Last edited:
I don't think you should post your Wickr (especially if your wickr handle is your name) in the open...PM the poster with it.

Just a friendly tip :)

Lol agreed. How do I edit this? I only did that because people are trying to message me and for some reason I can’t message them back in a private message

Lol agreed. How do I edit this? I only did that because people are trying to message me and for some reason I can’t message them back in a private message

A mod or admin can fix it for you.

@REHH @The Admin or even @Montego1 can help.

A mod or admin can fix it for you.

@REHH @The Admin or even @Montego1 can help.

I don’t know what the heck is going on or why I can’t private message anyone lol I can’t even contact the administrator. Anyway you could send a message for me?

I don’t know what the heck is going on or why I can’t private message anyone lol I can’t even contact the administrator. Anyway you could send a message for me?

You need to make 10 posts to be able to PM anyone.

I know the nuke-list is identical to Red-Lines. The gear definitely didn't suck, many bloods to back it up.
But one would be silly to hang out and buy from the board after a bust like that. (Board owner).

There is no news of a bust anywhere. This is D-red setting up a scam to gather the money pay his lawyers, he is known for setting up scams over the years. You won't find a bust.

There is no news of a bust anywhere. This is D-red setting up a scam to gather the money pay his lawyers, he is known for setting up scams over the years. You won't find a bust.
Where did the two run off to

Can any one find Intergrity's arrest in the news or mugshot?

A close friend of mine posted it on the HCU forum.
My advise is stay clear of HCU or Dred. I’m not trying to be a dick towards them but I do believe Dred set integrity up. It’s not a coincidence that he got busted 2 weeks after adding his line on HCU. Then I called them out on it, I get a private message from nuclear labs(DReds gear) pissed off at me because he wanted to fulfill my orders since integrity could not any longer. So I ignored his message and they banned me lol

A close friend of mine posted it on the HCU forum.
My advise is stay clear of HCU or Dred. I’m not trying to be a dick towards them but I do believe Dred set integrity up. It’s not a coincidence that he got busted 2 weeks after adding his line on HCU. Then I called them out on it, I get a private message from nuclear labs(DReds gear) pissed off at me because he wanted to fulfill my orders since integrity could not any longer. So I ignored his message and they banned me lol

Tell him to post it here! Or you get it and post it here. Interested to pull the court docs to see how they got him!!!

Ugh I would use a known source. Why take a risk with these bath tub brews ?

Man I almost went with Goldline, I'm too old to go to jail! (again)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just do what i do and only purchase "legal steroids" lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh I would use a known source. Why take a risk with these bath tub brews ?

Dude...that just ruined my perception of UGLs....ha!

Back