• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Loose skin

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any suggestions for. 40 year old here I’ve tried everything weight loss and hgh make it worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is a large amount surgery is the only way. Some people have had success with Vick’s vapor rub on the area’s but that could be internet hub bub.

Ya I figured all that is not going to help shyhout surgery

No from less fat etc .

Just to be clear, you aren't talking about foreskin when you turtle up are you?
ever see that episode of " Seinfeld " when George has been in the pool? Elaine says "it shrinks" and Jerry says "like a frightened turtle" lmao! hilarious!

where on your body?and how much weight have u lost?

Chest , sides I originally list a bunch maybe 12 years ago got done lypo that makes it worse btw

IML Gear Cream!
Chest , sides I originally list a bunch maybe 12 years ago got done lypo that makes it worse btw

Lost a bunch and then got Lypo

Lost a bunch and then got Lypo

You definitely want knife. It's the only way to go from what I've seen. Shop around and maybe talk to a good gastric bypass doc (or whoever did your lypo). They can usually recommend someone good and reasonable. It (tummy tuck) will probably be about $5--7K out of pocket, depending on the area you live of course. If...IF...you can get doc to say it is medically necessary due to rash, etc then insurance may cover it. But you usually have to have tried other meds/creams to relieve rash first and tried that way for at least a year. People that get it done are rarely disappointed provided they found a good doc.

Vitamin E will help.. but takes a long time to see results.

I've also used topical yohimbine cream that seems to tighten things up.

Vitamin E will help.. but takes a long time to see results.

I've also used topical yohimbine cream that seems to tighten things up.

Link yohimbe?

Would need to see it.

I've got loose skin from being very overweight as well. Nothing has really reduced it aside from growing muscle.

It comes down to how good your skin is. It's possible to stay very lean and have the skin tightened over long periods of time but, you need to still have good elasticity in the skin to do so.

https://www.musclegelz.com/products/fire/

They also got one called Brazillian Tight or something along those lines, designed to help tighten up skin. It's not a miracle worker, but I notice my skin, especially in my abdomen looking tighter when I apply it.

https://www.musclegelz.com/products/fire/

They also got one called Brazillian Tight or something along those lines, designed to help tighten up skin. It's not a miracle worker, but I notice my skin, especially in my abdomen looking tighter when I apply it.
The yohimbine products and others of the same type like Vasodry, will pull water from those areas and tighten the skin from that aspect but, when it's not used the water just comes back.

I guess my point is, although it can make the area tighter, it's not a permanent fix.

949e58f4bc519c692ea6764f63383d66.jpg

I’m little fat too lol damn kids .

949e58f4bc519c692ea6764f63383d66.jpg

I’m little fat too lol damn kids .

shit id say just pump & work the shit out of your pecs, lats & traps to stretch that out the next year & you could fill that in.

i think the stomach & lower back areas would be the hardest to fill in since theres less muscle there or the muscle that is there is more flat then like ballooning out the pecs or bis & tris.

goodluck bro. im sure it bothers ya but its not as bad as it seems imho.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

shit id say just pump & work the shit out of your pecs, lats & traps to stretch that out the next year & you could fill that in.

i think the stomach & lower back areas would be the hardest to fill in since theres less muscle there or the muscle that is there is more flat then like ballooning out the pecs or bis & tris.

goodluck bro. im sure it bothers ya but its not as bad as it seems imho.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thx bro

If he's still eating at deficit it's going to be hard to grow. Kind of a catch 22. I mean, I'm pretty sure brother has been benching. Nobody skips chest day.

And I'm not being a smart ass (shocking, I know). Recomp is a long road though. If it were me (and has been to an extent)...take some of that money you would otherwise spend on gear and supps and get a coach and work with him for the next 6-12 months. Diet, workouts, the whole 9 yards. It's money well spent as long as you stick to the program.

Ya I’m trying to eat more now . Dr said I have a
Partial bicep shoulder tear ugh might need surgery baby go heavy

If he's still eating at deficit it's going to be hard to grow. Kind of a catch 22. I mean, I'm pretty sure brother has been benching. Nobody skips chest day.

And I'm not being a smart ass (shocking, I know). Recomp is a long road though. If it were me (and has been to an extent)...take some of that money you would otherwise spend on gear and supps and get a coach and work with him for the next 6-12 months. Diet, workouts, the whole 9 yards. It's money well spent as long as you stick to the program.
It really just depends.

With this amount of loose skin, I wouldn't try to peel more fat off yet. The more you have the harder it is so get under control.

I would adjust and aim towards the recomp like you said.

On the other hand, simple additions intra workout on days he trains chest could possibly help build a little tissue even if he's in a deficit.

It's just a very fine line to walk and can be hard.

Back