• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Loose skin

IML Gear Cream!
I’ll try recomp on test / npp / tren now hgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What should by macros look like

It's just a very fine line to walk and can be hard.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Long hard tricky road. I'm trying to drum you up some business...lol. Seriously though, it is damn for hard to build significant size even on recomp diet. Hitting white rice before and post workout only. Maybe an intraworkout like gaspari sizeon. But there again, for what you'd drop money wise for sizeon you could be paying a coach. My back and chest changed sooooo much when I got a coach.

Refresh my memory....who was the guy that had the log and put on the insane chest size? He was a regular for a long time. Had t2k14 coaching him... *That* was a great example of the difference a coach can make. Even for an experienced lifter.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Long hard tricky road. I'm trying to drum you up some business...lol. Seriously though, it is damn for hard to build significant size even on recomp diet. Hitting white rice before and post workout only. Maybe an intraworkout like gaspari sizeon. But there again, for what you'd drop money wise for sizeon you could be paying a coach. My back and chest changed sooooo much when I got a coach.

Refresh my memory....who was the guy that had the log and put on the insane chest size? He was a regular for a long time. Had t2k14 coaching him... *That* was a great example of the difference a coach can make. Even for an experienced lifter.
Nighted? I think.

Thanks for linking this brother....Fired me up seeing that amount of growth. Sadly I can't get a trainer just yet, but I am thinking I may take a quarter off from school maybe two. I need to concentrate o other aspects of my life....I am getting burned out. We do not get summers off since it was an accelerated degree. Thinking that was a mistake on my part....

Thanks for linking this brother....Fired me up seeing that amount of growth. Sadly I can't get a trainer just yet, but I am thinking I may take a quarter off from school maybe two. I need to concentrate o other aspects of my life....I am getting burned out. We do not get summers off since it was an accelerated degree. Thinking that was a mistake on my part....

Inspirational for sure. Also the exception to the norm and an extreme example of what is possible. But...if you even get half those results, it would be worth it.

And no skipping school! I did that and it took me 20yrs to go back. :wits: Well, not quite, but it was a damn long time and a mistake I've always regretted. Life has a way of making other plans for you...unexpected plans. 24x7 jobs, babies, etc, etc...

Inspirational for sure. Also the exception to the norm and an extreme example of what is possible. But...if you even get half those results, it would be worth it.

And no skipping school! I did that and it took me 20yrs to go back. :wits: Well, not quite, but it was a damn long time and a mistake I've always regretted. Life has a way of making other plans for you...unexpected plans. 24x7 jobs, babies, etc, etc...

Yes, I worry about that too, but I am seriously getting burned out. I did not sign up for online college and while I do well enough.... I actually made the highest academic achievement at our school last quarter. A 4.0 and perfect attendance last quarter, this quarter I am not doing as well. I will be lucky to get a 3.5 I have an extra class to boot. Just feeling overwhelmed. I hope it passes. I want to be able to attend college. I learn much more that way. It keeps my attention. They are saying next quarter will likely be stay home too. Not sure what to do...

Damn he did get big titties lol

Get Shredded!
shit id say just pump & work the shit out of your pecs, lats & traps to stretch that out the next year & you could fill that in.

i think the stomach & lower back areas would be the hardest to fill in since theres less muscle there or the muscle that is there is more flat then like ballooning out the pecs or bis & tris.

goodluck bro. im sure it bothers ya but its not as bad as it seems imho.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
This. If you get your back wider and thicker it will help pull that out some. As will bigger pecs and shoulders. The stuff around the waist is harder to get rid of, and when you lean out more it's going to get worse unfortunately

Ya oh well it sucks gettikh old I just need to get bigger and leaner

Back