• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hustle

jahrastafari

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I dont know how to put it thats not a violation of board policies, or asking for a handout....
I fell outta work a month or so ago and I ran outta sust and I dont have pct. Feel like absolute shit.
Anyone know any Hustle to get a vial or so in the meantime or I don't mind helping anyone out for a little while longer as long as we helping eachother. I mean shit y'all know wat it is...and y'all know the difference between acceptable answers and not...

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Bud I'll just be honest. With only 56 post and no real status that im aware of you're probably barking up the wrong tree. I know times are tough but I find it hard to believe a man can find a side job for a day and make 60-80$

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I'm not quite sure exactly what OP means by helping each other out but Ill that to the gay fuckers in here.
OP post is SUS AF.

This^^^

He’s clearly saying he will suck some dick for a vial of sust........

Someone will help him out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck off wigger.
It's a religious choice actually...
Wigger
Lol
Go fuck gash red in his stinking cunt.
Why y'all hate black people so much

That's all I ever hear anyway both of you can suck my dick lathecrasher stfu you come from a long line of bums and inbreeders

I lost my job and went door-to-door middle of summer with a push mower and averaged about $100/day. Find a supplier with low minimums (150$) and zelle that shit. Handle business or GTFO

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Way she goes ol son. Anybody who is out of work for a month isn't looking very hard. The first step to getting big is securing a viable income. Hustle harder bud.
With a several page jacket across sc NC and ga is harder to do. Just saying though anyone want to buy some computer towers memory and sound cards or a few speaker components? Nah shit I have a few from helping a friend who managed a pawnshop.

With a several page jacket across sc NC and ga is harder to do. Just saying though anyone want to buy some computer towers memory and sound cards or a few speaker components? Nah shit I have a few from helping a friend who managed a pawnshop.

In my neck of the woods.

If only I needed some neck from a down and out dead beat.

Oh well.

Scrounge 60-80 bucks. But here’s the key. Don’t spend it it on oxy, meth or crack. And you’ll be ok kiddo.

If I sent you a vial of Test, what are you going to do for me?

Pawnshop ?!?!?

Takes 5 of you to beat up one dude.
Kilo of sustanon goes for 500$
Thats 2000÷250 do the math pussies its freeeee.admin lock post before I start giving out real info&sources all ugls Suuuuck dick lmao cheap or bunk underdosed shit.
Pm me for cheap overdosed vials.
Top that phaggots!!!!

Get Shredded!
Oh and yeah everybody that had a negative comment is probably a remailing or a Western Union receiver is why they was hating so much on the competition

Takes 5 of you to beat up one dude.
Kilo of sustanon goes for 500$
Thats 2000÷250 do the math pussies its freeeee.admin lock post before I start giving out real info&sources all ugls Suuuuck dick lmao cheap or bunk underdosed shit.
Pm me for cheap overdosed vials.
Top that phaggots!!!!

1000x2.5 = you are still a broke bitch begging for a bottle test. I have to go time to pin some gears .

Oh and yeah everybody that had a negative comment is probably a remailing or a Western Union receiver is why they was hating so much on the competition

Fuck you zazz!
My point exactly oops forgot to convert mg to g.
Your sister fucks one.
Pussy

I was honestly going to send you a couple vials of Test in the mail to help you out.. all you had to do was pm me the shipping info.

I have suddenly changed my mind. Wish you well.

I was honestly going to send you a couple vials of Test in the mail to help you out.. all you had to do was pm me the shipping info.

I have suddenly changed my mind. Wish you well.
Well shit I guess I don't get no help then..
Sorry bro blame the bros...
Wasn't trying to extort get in kahoots, maybe.
Guess we won't know.
I aint pitch no fit juat make a hustle.
Man down.....wtf?

COMING OUT OF THE MOUTH OF RASTAFARI:

Nations differing in ideologies could live side by side in peace unless they clash on matters involving self-interest.
We live in an age of ideologies and world peace is too precious a thing to be disturbed merely because of the clash of these ideologies.

Apr 5, 1948

Well shit I guess I don't get no help then..
Sorry bro blame the bros...
Wasn't trying to extort get in kahoots, maybe.
Guess we won't know.
I aint pitch no fit juat make a hustle.
Man down.....wtf?

Bro you are funny. I am only responding because I’m bored. But I hope your 22 year old dick sucking ass gets what you want

Lathecrasher.
You dumb not bored.
In fact I was trolling to see who I might like to share some of my stash with.
Last thing I need is a big mouth dummy neva shut up for a freind cumdumpster or otherwise.
Gatdamn what if the folks was questioning this fucking mutt? Hed be sending unsolicited statements a month later....
"Because he was bored"
Sorry bro we cant kick it, I absolutely will not tell you what I pay for my shit or anything else"
Btw " a stimulus check is when lathecrasher sister sit on it and see if it bend or flop into her donkey show reject cunt"

Holy nigger fuck it’s domzan.

Back