• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Building oneself to be a stronger, better person

E.J.D

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This thread is dedicated to building stronger better people. We should always be evolving, learning and developing to be better people. As iron sharpens iron we as brothers and sisters help one another to be better people. Share your inspiration, motivation or life advice to be a better person. I will start.

https://youtu.be/y88BZhrbS4Y

Oh Buddah...more life lessons?? What's wrong with you?
You're the Tony Roberts of ASF I guess.

Last edited:
Oh Buddah...more life lessons?? What's wrong with you?
You're the Tony Roberts of ASF I guess.

or maybe he just he learned proper life lessons? Why attack a guy for imparting wisdom. It seems to me many could use such wisdom these days...
God knows I wish I learned things sooner rather than later....
Like I used to be a democrat libtard, and then I saw the light and understood what conservatism, traditions, and being a patriot of the greatest country to ever exist means...

TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPP 2020 baby! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Come on Cowboy...you I can talk to... This guy is a fucking clown.
You and I disagree on things..your not a TOTAL douche. (kidding..but by default I have to dislike you)
((actually i love you and need more of you in my life))
((( /allhomo)))

Still...he's a piece of dog do-do.

Come on Cowboy...you I can talk to... This guy is a fucking clown.
You and I disagree on things..your not a TOTAL douche. (kidding..but by default I have to dislike you)
((actually i love you and need more of you in my life))
((( /allhomo)))

Still...he's a piece of dog do-do.

It seems you two have a water/oil personality conflict. I enjoy his posts, then again I enjoy 99 percent of posts by 99 percent of posters on this board. Even if I have shit flinging contest it mostly just that...and 99% not personal. The pit is the place to have those kind of contest for sure. It allows us all to release built up steam. Maybe just agree to disagree? In the end we are all brothers here. When I say this place and y'all saved my life... I mean it. If I could drink a beer with all of you I would!!! and be damned proud of it too!!!

Depends on the kind of beer you drink Sir.
I only drink Coors Light. But I can only handle like 2 of em before I fall asleep.
Super lightweight here.
I prefer crack cocaine with a meth chaser.
But thanks.

Nope.
Luckily.

I been thru leadership school, when you move up in rank and start to mentor young troops you learn that a lot of young men were missing their fathers growing up and havent been taught the very basics of being in a man in life. Jocko was in instructor so he probably learned to mold men very quickly he has very interesting perspective

IML Gear Cream!
Depends on the kind of beer you drink Sir.
I only drink Coors Light. But I can only handle like 2 of em before I fall asleep.
Super lightweight here.
I prefer crack cocaine with a meth chaser.
But thanks.

Coors is Cool with me....
I stopped chasing white lines along time ago...
Stopped dancing with Mr.Brownstone too...
Other than "legal supplements" I do not stick anything in my body that doesn't belong.
Now, as to two beers... I am also a lush these days so no worries... I bet one tall boy would do me in.... days gone by...that would be 12 pack min or a 1/5 of whatever...

Soy boys think self evaluation and goals are the devil

Please enlighten us...what does "soy boy" mean?
Something tells me it's got nothing to do with actual soy consumption among boys.
Also...kindly end your sentences with a period.
It looks like this:.

I was searching and searching for more words in that sentence.

Please enlighten us...what does "soy boy" mean?
Something tells me it's got nothing to do with actual soy consumption among boys.
Also...kindly end your sentences with a period.
It looks like this:.

I was searching and searching for more words in that sentence.
hahaha ... hey are least your pretty funny .. if I say so myself. Ya got a good sense of humor. Pretty sure we’d get along great in real life...

soy boy means you got more estrogen than test, cuz soy products supposedly spike estrogen blood levels..

please stop voting for democrats tho... guys like you are ruining my life. I’m tired of paying these ridiculous taxes. Cuomo the homo already promised another increase... after he murdered a bunch of old people.

please stop voting for democrats tho... guys like you are ruining my life

My political beliefs are aiding to YOUR misery?
That's kinda like reverse TDS in a way.
Well I'm sorry babe...I am.

My political beliefs are aiding to YOUR misery?
That's kinda like reverse TDS in a way.
Well I'm sorry babe...I am.

It’s dds...(Dumbass democrat syndrome) I got it bad... I break out in hives and my backhand just instinctively twitches everytime I get within a few feet of them. Thank God for the Rona.

Get Shredded!
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.

Helen Keller

It seems you two have a water/oil personality conflict. I enjoy his posts, then again I enjoy 99 percent of posts by 99 percent of posters on this board. Even if I have shit flinging contest it mostly just that...and 99% not personal. The pit is the place to have those kind of contest for sure. It allows us all to release built up steam. Maybe just agree to disagree? In the end we are all brothers here. When I say this place and y'all saved my life... I mean it. If I could drink a beer with all of you I would!!! and be damned proud of it too!!!

Ain't that the damn truth. Would love to have a drink with the entire board.

The problem with motivational speakers is they’re selling a feeling no different from a conman in a pool pit.
those that are successful are going to be regardless of whatever empty confident drivel that makes them feel good momentarily. It’s no different than if you gave everybody $1million. In the end The successful people will use it to become more successful and the unsuccessful people will blow it and not have achieved shit except maybe more debt

“Motivation is crap. Motivation comes and goes. When you’re driven, whatever is in front of you will get destroyed.” David Goggins

The problem with motivational speakers is they’re selling a feeling no different from a conman in a pool pit.
those that are successful are going to be regardless of whatever empty confident drivel that makes them feel good momentarily. It’s no different than if you gave everybody $1million. In the end The successful people will use it to become more successful and the unsuccessful people will blow it and not have achieved shit except maybe more debt

I don't disagree with you on that. Motivation is a temporary lift. When truly driven for change and staying the course then it starts to happen.

You gotta be motivated in order to be driven. Baby steps... it’s all part of the map to success. You need to be motivated by something benevolent and not selfish to reach that road to driven.

Motivation can be the spark that starts the fire. But it's fleeting and goes. When your single minded and driven after the fire is started then it gets burning hotter and hotter

“Quit feeling sorry for yourself, make shit happen.” – Andy Frisella
“‘I deserve’ is the most whiny, cry baby phrase in the english language.” – Andy Frisella

Back