• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who's been divorced

IML Gear Cream!
I like that! !! Makes sense. I have seen too many horrid, drawn out divorces. Probably why I am scared to do it.

Max

Not hard, plenty of women around here with good jobs and careers, my wife has a great job with a international fortune 500 company, actually their ranked in the top 100. We've gone back and forth over the years with which one of us makes the most money.

Last edited:
Not hard, plenty of women around here with good jobs and careers, my wife has a great job with a international fortune 500 company, actually their ranked in the top 100. We've gone back and forth over the years with which one of us makes the most money.

Yes. I have a nice entrepreneur myself, she is driven and a go getter. I like that part a lot; I almost feel like she is the better part of me.

Max

Yes. I have a nice entrepreneur myself, she is driven and a go getter. I like that part a lot; I almost feel like she is the better part of me.

Max

That's what you want right there..

You guys wanna meet some millionaire chicks? The highest per capita millionaires in the United States is Jupiter Florida, every time I go down there and mingle with my old high school and college friends I'm absolutely amazed at all the single chick's with money, some with big money. If I ever get divorced I'll be moving back to my home town....lol

For example, two girls I know there are friends with Tiger's ex-wife, they both had many pictures with her in her 50 million house at parties she was having etc. I was supposed to get a tour of the house and meet her but it didn't work out. She's pretty fucking hot too, it's the blonde that posed nude before she was married to Tiger. I didn't even know this, the girls that knew her told me about it and pulled up the nudes on their phones to show me....rofl. The two girls that know her live in just average 1 million houses...haha, one is an old high school friend of mine. They're all single.

Last edited:
That's what you want right there..

You guys wanna meet some millionaire chicks? The highest per capita millionaires in the United States is Jupiter Florida, every time I go down there and mingle with my old high school and college friends I'm absolutely amazed at all the single chick's with money, some with big money. If I ever get divorced I'll be moving back to my home town....lol

For example, two girls I know there are friends with Tiger's ex-wife, they both had many pictures with her in her 50 million house at parties she was having etc. I was supposed to get a tour of the house and meet her but it didn't work out. She's pretty fucking hot too, it's the blonde that posed nude before she was married to Tiger. I didn't even know this, the girls that knew her told me about it and pulled up the nudes on their phones to show me....rofl. The two girls that know her live in just average 1 million houses...haha, one is an old high school friend of mine. They're all single.

Only issue... girls with money and have a lot going on, want a guy who has his shit together too.

It’s being equally yoked.

If they are fucking some mechanic, it’s called slumming. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll let you know how it plays out in a few months. Someone said "if there is a more stupid mf'er than me, step forward". Well, I might have to step forward lol. At least it's the way I feel. Like I said, been a rough few years and still going. 2020 will be the end, divorced or stay married, one way or the other.

Only issue... girls with money and have a lot going on, want a guy who has his shit together too.

It’s being equally yoked.

If they are fucking some mechanic, it’s called slumming. Lol.

I can't blame them. If I was wealthy I'd be a little embarrassed to introduce some chick who can't even afford 1/16 of my monthly mortgage at parties to my rich buddies who have successful wives. That just isn't a great look and image is everything in those circles.

I couldn’t care less how much my girl makes or doesn’t make, it matters not what other people think about you rather what you think about you. Fake people run in every circle it’s wise to keep a small circle ⭕

I can't blame them. If I was wealthy I'd be a little embarrassed to introduce some chick who can't even afford 1/16 of my monthly mortgage at parties to my rich buddies who have successful wives. That just isn't a great look and image is everything in those circles.

If you have friends that judge you based on how much your girlfriend/wife makes, then get new friends.

I couldn’t care less how much my girl makes or doesn’t make, it matters not what other people think about you rather what you think about you. Fake people run in every circle it’s wise to keep a small circle ⭕

If you have friends that judge you based on how much your girlfriend/wife makes, then get new friends.
I’m glad someone is on the same mind track as me. Geeeeeezzz

Get Shredded!

Unfortunately ppl judge and label all the time.

Compare.

It’s unavoidable really. Bc it’s human nature.

Compare.

No arguing that, but if you feel ashamed of your significant other....two things... one take a look in the mirror and ask why...if it is because they are not rich...well.... I would say take a look in the mirror... To be successful as a couple you have to accept...nay EMBRACE each others flaws...and or short comings. Otherwise you might as well date your friends if their opinions matter that much to you

You say that now. Get married to a Walmart cashier that makes $15k a year and you make $100k. When you get whacked for $2k a month for alimony for life you’ll change your tune.

I do get him what you’re saying though. Although I’ll date and fuck whoever I choose. I’ll be dammed if my woman does t hustle as hard as me and can’t contribute financially to our marriage. Which I’ll never get married again so I won’t have to worry about it.

Never marry without a prenup

womans have equal rights that are much more advantageous than your equal rights when it comes to divorce, specially with kids involved.

beta men have infiltrated our marriage courts

Compare.

True but I would not have friends that judged my girlfriend/wife on how much money she makes.

*reap* fify Sorry bro, couldn't resist, lol

Yeah, I've been married four times, with three divorces under my belt. If there's a bigger idiot on ASF, please step forward

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

I dont mean to laugh bud, but I found this comment hilarious. :roflmao:

It's not that. It's just if I was able to run with the elite I would want everything in my life to fit that image. Everyone's different I guess. If I became rich, I wouldn't leave my wife but I would expect her to get involved in a business venture and do something important with her life.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
It's not that. It's just if I was able to run with the elite I would want everything in my life to fit that image. Everyone's different I guess. If I became rich, I wouldn't leave my wife but I would expect her to get involved in a business venture and do something important with her life.

You are trying to live an image that doesn't exist though. Mo Money= Mo problems. I am surrounded by "Rich" and "wealthy" peeps. I saw it change 90% of them. They became too good for somebody like me. The only exception was Larry my wife's sister second husband. He was a millionaire but dressed like a fucking bum...lol. No joke... holes in his pants...T shirts that were 20 years old...LOved the guy...he passed away 4 years ago...miss him...

I am not trying to say you are a bad chap....but I just could never do that to people I call friends. My brother in law(wife's brother) came to america escaping gang life in Korea....and sure I got him caught up in the gang life here but I was his only friend for at least a year...I have always been loyal to a fault though.... Once he got some cooler friends on the football team...he ghosted me....he apologized when we turned 22 and introduced me to his sister. He is a legit millionaire now....but did the same shit to me yet again...at 22 he was just at the first few rungs of the ladder of success. Now in his mid 40's I aint good enough again. Though now I am in college working on a B.S.R.N. with plans to get a D.N.P. all of sudden he and the rest of her family now want to be buddies again....nah fuck that...accept me for who I am or just stay away. Her family are all Doctors, Nurses, financial investors, business owners, and do very well for themselves. I respect their accomplishments but as people I trust or would want by my side on the field of battle... NO WAY.... you can not trust them to stick around if the going gets tough... Loyalty means more to me than anything else..... money is just temptation to people without loyalty.

Also why do you think the elite are worthy of your time in the first place? Most elites are just assholes....(most not all)

Last edited:
Back