Who's been divorced

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,075
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,002
    Thanked in
    2,691 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I like that! !! Makes sense. I have seen too many horrid, drawn out divorces. Probably why I am scared to do it.

    Max
    Not hard, plenty of women around here with good jobs and careers, my wife has a great job with a international fortune 500 company, actually their ranked in the top 100. We've gone back and forth over the years with which one of us makes the most money.
    Last edited by REHH; 08-03-2020 at 04:34 PM.

  2. #32
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,945

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,420
    Thanked in
    5,880 Posts
    Rep Points
    610947763

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Not hard, plenty of women around here with good jobs and careers, my wife has a great job with a international fortune 500 company, actually their ranked in the top 100. We've gone back and forth over the years with which one of us makes the most money.
    Yes. I have a nice entrepreneur myself, she is driven and a go getter. I like that part a lot; I almost feel like she is the better part of me.

    Max

  3. #33
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,263

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,075
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,002
    Thanked in
    2,691 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yes. I have a nice entrepreneur myself, she is driven and a go getter. I like that part a lot; I almost feel like she is the better part of me.

    Max
    That's what you want right there..

    You guys wanna meet some millionaire chicks? The highest per capita millionaires in the United States is Jupiter Florida, every time I go down there and mingle with my old high school and college friends I'm absolutely amazed at all the single chick's with money, some with big money. If I ever get divorced I'll be moving back to my home town....lol

    For example, two girls I know there are friends with Tiger's ex-wife, they both had many pictures with her in her 50 million house at parties she was having etc. I was supposed to get a tour of the house and meet her but it didn't work out. She's pretty fucking hot too, it's the blonde that posed nude before she was married to Tiger. I didn't even know this, the girls that knew her told me about it and pulled up the nudes on their phones to show me....rofl. The two girls that know her live in just average 1 million houses...haha, one is an old high school friend of mine. They're all single.
    Last edited by REHH; 08-03-2020 at 05:00 PM.

  4. #34
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,009

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,472
    Thanked in
    919 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    That's what you want right there..

    You guys wanna meet some millionaire chicks? The highest per capita millionaires in the United States is Jupiter Florida, every time I go down there and mingle with my old high school and college friends I'm absolutely amazed at all the single chick's with money, some with big money. If I ever get divorced I'll be moving back to my home town....lol

    For example, two girls I know there are friends with Tiger's ex-wife, they both had many pictures with her in her 50 million house at parties she was having etc. I was supposed to get a tour of the house and meet her but it didn't work out. She's pretty fucking hot too, it's the blonde that posed nude before she was married to Tiger. I didn't even know this, the girls that knew her told me about it and pulled up the nudes on their phones to show me....rofl. The two girls that know her live in just average 1 million houses...haha, one is an old high school friend of mine. They're all single.
    Only issue... girls with money and have a lot going on, want a guy who has his shit together too.

    Itís being equally yoked.

    If they are fucking some mechanic, itís called slumming. Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. If my wife divorced me I would be rich
    By Serotene in forum The Pit
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-16-2019, 01:05 PM
  2. Bronson Rises 2016 : beaten broke divorced... and bulking
    By charles bronson in forum The Pit
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 08:49 PM
  3. Sale, month i divorced my bitch of ex wife sale
    By Advanced in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums