Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,691 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I like that! !! Makes sense. I have seen too many horrid, drawn out divorces. Probably why I am scared to do it.

Max
    Not hard, plenty of women around here with good jobs and careers, my wife has a great job with a international fortune 500 company, actually their ranked in the top 100. We've gone back and forth over the years with which one of us makes the most money.
    Last edited by REHH; 08-03-2020 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,880 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Not hard, plenty of women around here with good jobs and careers, my wife has a great job with a international fortune 500 company, actually their ranked in the top 100. We've gone back and forth over the years with which one of us makes the most money.
    Yes. I have a nice entrepreneur myself, she is driven and a go getter. I like that part a lot; I almost feel like she is the better part of me.

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,691 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yes. I have a nice entrepreneur myself, she is driven and a go getter. I like that part a lot; I almost feel like she is the better part of me.

Max
    That's what you want right there..

You guys wanna meet some millionaire chicks? The highest per capita millionaires in the United States is Jupiter Florida, every time I go down there and mingle with my old high school and college friends I'm absolutely amazed at all the single chick's with money, some with big money. If I ever get divorced I'll be moving back to my home town....lol

For example, two girls I know there are friends with Tiger's ex-wife, they both had many pictures with her in her 50 million house at parties she was having etc. I was supposed to get a tour of the house and meet her but it didn't work out. She's pretty fucking hot too, it's the blonde that posed nude before she was married to Tiger. I didn't even know this, the girls that knew her told me about it and pulled up the nudes on their phones to show me....rofl. The two girls that know her live in just average 1 million houses...haha, one is an old high school friend of mine. They're all single.
    Last edited by REHH; 08-03-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    919 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    That's what you want right there..

You guys wanna meet some millionaire chicks? The highest per capita millionaires in the United States is Jupiter Florida, every time I go down there and mingle with my old high school and college friends I'm absolutely amazed at all the single chick's with money, some with big money. If I ever get divorced I'll be moving back to my home town....lol

For example, two girls I know there are friends with Tiger's ex-wife, they both had many pictures with her in her 50 million house at parties she was having etc. I was supposed to get a tour of the house and meet her but it didn't work out. She's pretty fucking hot too, it's the blonde that posed nude before she was married to Tiger. I didn't even know this, the girls that knew her told me about it and pulled up the nudes on their phones to show me....rofl. The two girls that know her live in just average 1 million houses...haha, one is an old high school friend of mine. They're all single.
    Only issue... girls with money and have a lot going on, want a guy who has his shit together too.

Itís being equally yoked.

If they are fucking some mechanic, itís called slumming. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk