Who's been divorced

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Who's been divorced

I got divorced 13 years ago...just bought a $300,000 house and ex went crazy with credit cards...cost me $40k to pay them off...a car was repossessed...bills were not paid for months...electricity was shut off...I would give her cash to pay the bills...when all of this was going down I accessed local court web sites and saw where her wages were being garnished for years...she would get a loan to pay off a debt but got in deeper every time...she even forged my name on a loan from my credit union which put a lien on the house...she continued her ways after the divorce...I got a call from a collection agency a few days ago...all I can do laugh now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

Wtf man......I've 2 of them the first not bad the 2nd she went nuts also, not as bad as you had it but bad enough.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,523 Posts
    Rep Points

Cheaper to keep her...... maybe not in your case tho lol

enjoy your financial freedom sir, better vet the next one a lil more thoroughly haha

women I tell ya, a mans kryptonite!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Recently. Less than a year after married 22. She found a lawyer that hates men and they put it to me. She got 5100sq' house, full custody of the kids, and cost me 2500 a month child support an alimony. And kept my fucking dog!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points

Who's been divorced

I pay my ex $1400 a month in alimony. Got hit with 3 1/2 years of that shit. Iíll never marry again. Iíll never share bank accounts again either. If anyone live with me Iíll pay all the bills to make sure they are paid. She can give me cash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

I am so sorry you guys went through this shit. I have an awesome wife and I hope she doesn't ever go "crazy". I had several girlfriends like that though. When you are young, dumb, and full of come.... you make decisions and put up with shit you normally wouldn't.

We do not share bank accounts....we agreed on this prior to marriage. No shared loans, etc.

I wish we could fair laws for both divorce and custody battles for all my fellow brothers.
    I am truly sorry y'all got hosed. I wish I had the answers... I think I would just kill a bitch to be honest if she did that to me.... especially if she was the one who cheated, etc.

MGTOW is all I can advise for my fellow brothers that got burned by a cunt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Koolio View Post
    I got divorced 13 years ago...just bought a $300,000 house and ex went crazy with credit cards...cost me $40k to pay them off...a car was repossessed...bills were not paid for months...electricity was shut off...I would give her cash to pay the bills...when all of this was going down I accessed local court web sites and saw where her wages were being garnished for years...she would get a loan to pay off a debt but got in deeper every time...she even forged my name on a loan from my credit union which put a lien on the house...she continued her ways after the divorce...I got a call from a collection agency a few days ago...all I can do laugh now...
    Ive been divorced for a few years Iíve since remarried.

1st my ex hits me with a quick court summons that says I have less than a week to reply or I forfeit everything.

Next she closed all of our accounts and changed the locks on our front door after she disapproved of how much I traveled for work.

Tried to get me for $1,800 a month child support / alimony.

Soon calls CPS and tells the lady I punched my 1 year old daughter in the face after the cps lady investigated she basically threatened my ex not to ever do that again because there are kids out there actually going through that.

Then After she thought she severed all ties and had all
    my money she stops paying the mortgage and moves to her parents house and has been there ever since.

I battled her for years over business and custody in court it Iím sure thereís stuff I left out it got pretty ugly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    Ive been divorced for a few years Iíve since remarried.

1st my ex hits me with a quick court summons that says I have less than a week to reply or I forfeit everything.

Next she closed all of our accounts and changed the locks on our front door after she disapproved of how much I traveled for work.

Tried to get me for $1,800 a month child support / alimony.

Soon calls CPS and tells the lady I punched my 1 year old daughter in the face after the cps lady investigated she basically threatened my ex not to ever do that again because there are kids out there actually going through that.

Then After she thought she severed all ties and had all
    my money she stops paying the mortgage and moves to her parents house and has been there ever since.

I battled her for years over business and custody in court it Iím sure thereís stuff I left out it got pretty ugly.
    CPS can be such a one sided affair....you got lucky it sounds like...hope things stay worked out for you and your new marriage is a life time success!

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

I was divorced once, she got the kids, she got the house, two cars, spouses support, child support. A few years later I ended up with the kids, I have a new bigger house with a pool and she went to jail. We deep what we sow brothers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

*reep

Internet Goddess
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,049 Posts
    Rep Points

I got divorced 8 years ago and lost over half of my shit, but I kept driving forward and rebuilt what I lost. I say "lost" because financially speaking the majority of what we had was due to me.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    *reep

*reap* fify Sorry bro, couldn't resist, lol

Yeah, I've been married four times, with three divorces under my belt. If there's a bigger idiot on ASF, please step forward

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    *reap* fify Sorry bro, couldn't resist, lol

Yeah, I've been married four times, with three divorces under my belt. If there's a bigger idiot on ASF, please step forward

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle
    I guess I reaped your comment lol

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    I got divorced 8 years ago and lost over half of my shit, but I kept driving forward and rebuilt what I lost. I say "lost" because financially speaking the majority of what we had was due to me.
    I left with my motorcycle, my truck, some tools, some clothes and some cash. Iím pretty blessed these days myself lol

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Koolio View Post
    that sux, I have an ex similar situation but I didnt wait to see what I could legally do I sold my house for the amount owed it moved quick and she won the house in the divorce and only got a $3k escrow check, she tried a few other scams she claimed her lawyer told her to open accounts max them and file BK, she opened them all in my last name