Who's been divorced

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,195

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,565
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,031
    Thanked in
    3,301 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I like that! !! Makes sense. I have seen too many horrid, drawn out divorces. Probably why I am scared to do it.

    Max
    Not hard, plenty of women around here with good jobs and careers, my wife has a great job with a international fortune 500 company, actually their ranked in the top 100. We've gone back and forth over the years with which one of us makes the most money.
    Last edited by REHH; 08-03-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  2. #32
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,538
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,021
    Thanked in
    11,468 Posts
    Rep Points
    720037795

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Not hard, plenty of women around here with good jobs and careers, my wife has a great job with a international fortune 500 company, actually their ranked in the top 100. We've gone back and forth over the years with which one of us makes the most money.
    Yes. I have a nice entrepreneur myself, she is driven and a go getter. I like that part a lot; I almost feel like she is the better part of me.

    Max

  3. #33
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,195

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,565
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,031
    Thanked in
    3,301 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yes. I have a nice entrepreneur myself, she is driven and a go getter. I like that part a lot; I almost feel like she is the better part of me.

    Max
    That's what you want right there..

    You guys wanna meet some millionaire chicks? The highest per capita millionaires in the United States is Jupiter Florida, every time I go down there and mingle with my old high school and college friends I'm absolutely amazed at all the single chick's with money, some with big money. If I ever get divorced I'll be moving back to my home town....lol

    For example, two girls I know there are friends with Tiger's ex-wife, they both had many pictures with her in her 50 million house at parties she was having etc. I was supposed to get a tour of the house and meet her but it didn't work out. She's pretty fucking hot too, it's the blonde that posed nude before she was married to Tiger. I didn't even know this, the girls that knew her told me about it and pulled up the nudes on their phones to show me....rofl. The two girls that know her live in just average 1 million houses...haha, one is an old high school friend of mine. They're all single.
    Last edited by REHH; 08-03-2020 at 05:00 PM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  4. #34
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,666
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,581
    Thanked in
    1,996 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    That's what you want right there..

    You guys wanna meet some millionaire chicks? The highest per capita millionaires in the United States is Jupiter Florida, every time I go down there and mingle with my old high school and college friends I'm absolutely amazed at all the single chick's with money, some with big money. If I ever get divorced I'll be moving back to my home town....lol

    For example, two girls I know there are friends with Tiger's ex-wife, they both had many pictures with her in her 50 million house at parties she was having etc. I was supposed to get a tour of the house and meet her but it didn't work out. She's pretty fucking hot too, it's the blonde that posed nude before she was married to Tiger. I didn't even know this, the girls that knew her told me about it and pulled up the nudes on their phones to show me....rofl. The two girls that know her live in just average 1 million houses...haha, one is an old high school friend of mine. They're all single.
    Only issue... girls with money and have a lot going on, want a guy who has his shit together too.

    Itís being equally yoked.

    If they are fucking some mechanic, itís called slumming. Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    CSOReaper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,163

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Rep Points
    1430798067

    I'll let you know how it plays out in a few months. Someone said "if there is a more stupid mf'er than me, step forward". Well, I might have to step forward lol. At least it's the way I feel. Like I said, been a rough few years and still going. 2020 will be the end, divorced or stay married, one way or the other.

  6. #36
    Registered User
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Trenwithdrawal
    Posts
    2,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,502
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    470164997

    1st marriage at 19, divorced by 21. Everything was fine no legal issues.

  7. #37
    Registered User
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Trenwithdrawal
    Posts
    2,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,502
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    470164997

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Only issue... girls with money and have a lot going on, want a guy who has his shit together too.

    Itís being equally yoked.

    If they are fucking some mechanic, itís called slumming. Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't blame them. If I was wealthy I'd be a little embarrassed to introduce some chick who can't even afford 1/16 of my monthly mortgage at parties to my rich buddies who have successful wives. That just isn't a great look and image is everything in those circles.

  8. #38
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,959

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,009
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I couldnít care less how much my girl makes or doesnít make, it matters not what other people think about you rather what you think about you. Fake people run in every circle itís wise to keep a small circle ⭕️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Internet Goddess
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,955

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    618
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,427
    Thanked in
    7,049 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    I can't blame them. If I was wealthy I'd be a little embarrassed to introduce some chick who can't even afford 1/16 of my monthly mortgage at parties to my rich buddies who have successful wives. That just isn't a great look and image is everything in those circles.
    If you have friends that judge you based on how much your girlfriend/wife makes, then get new friends.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  10. #40
    Registered User
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,442
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I couldnít care less how much my girl makes or doesnít make, it matters not what other people think about you rather what you think about you. Fake people run in every circle itís wise to keep a small circle ⭕️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    If you have friends that judge you based on how much your girlfriend/wife makes, then get new friends.
    Iím glad someone is on the same mind track as me. Geeeeeezzz
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com




    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

  11. #41
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,666
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,581
    Thanked in
    1,996 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    If you have friends that judge you based on how much your girlfriend/wife makes, then get new friends.
    Unfortunately ppl judge and label all the time.

    Compare.

    Itís unavoidable really. Bc itís human nature.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #42
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Unfortunately ppl judge and label all the time.

    Compare.

    Itís unavoidable really. Bc itís human nature.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No arguing that, but if you feel ashamed of your significant other....two things... one take a look in the mirror and ask why...if it is because they are not rich...well.... I would say take a look in the mirror... To be successful as a couple you have to accept...nay EMBRACE each others flaws...and or short comings. Otherwise you might as well date your friends if their opinions matter that much to you

  13. #43
    Registered User
    Canebrake's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,098

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I couldnít care less how much my girl makes or doesnít make, it matters not what other people think about you rather what you think about you. Fake people run in every circle itís wise to keep a small circle ⭕️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You say that now. Get married to a Walmart cashier that makes $15k a year and you make $100k. When you get whacked for $2k a month for alimony for life youíll change your tune.

    I do get him what youíre saying though. Although Iíll date and fuck whoever I choose. Iíll be dammed if my woman does t hustle as hard as me and canít contribute financially to our marriage. Which Iíll never get married again so I wonít have to worry about it.

  14. #44
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,150

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,891
    Thanked in
    11,109 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    If you have friends that judge you based on how much your girlfriend/wife makes, then get new friends.
    Exactly. Get her a boob job and they can judge her on something else.

  15. #45
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,400
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,705
    Thanked in
    5,523 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Never marry without a prenup


    womans have equal rights that are much more advantageous than your equal rights when it comes to divorce, specially with kids involved.

    beta men have infiltrated our marriage courts

Similar Threads

  1. If my wife divorced me I would be rich
    By Serotene in forum The Pit
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-16-2019, 01:05 PM
  2. Bronson Rises 2016 : beaten broke divorced... and bulking
    By charles bronson in forum The Pit
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 08:49 PM
  3. Sale, month i divorced my bitch of ex wife sale
    By Advanced in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums