• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardarine and ostarine ran together

Creep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anybody have any experience using these two compounds together? If so what dosages, and what type results did you get? Thanks for any input

Yes. Very nice. I’m doing it again right now for contest prep. I eventually drop the ostarine and let the GW work it’s magic on cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GW I love and take all the time. I stack it with s4 my favorite combo. Not a fan of Ostrine at all. I do my blood work every 3 months and Ostrine destroys your lipid panels after just couple of day. Honestly I've had better lipids on var and winstrol than Ostrine.
just my opinion.

What dosages did you guys go with ....

I use 25mg (sometimes 30 depending on manufacturer. But I usually buy from the same place each time) GW and 25mg of ostarine. Someone else mentioned ostarine messing with the lipids and this is facts. My HDL has dropped to 9. The doctor thought it was a lab error and reordered and it was still a 9. My HDL has always been below 40 but never this low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GW I love and take all the time. I stack it with s4 my favorite combo. Not a fan of Ostrine at all. I do my blood work every 3 months and Ostrine destroys your lipid panels after just couple of day. Honestly I've had better lipids on var and winstrol than Ostrine.
just my opinion.

I’ve used GW a few times solo and always heard it makes for a great cutter with S4.

Even on its own I’m a hug fan of GW.

Would be interesting to see what the 2 do together. GW makes my blood lipid number fantastic. Ostarine crushes it.

Yes GW raises HDL, Ostarine lowers it. LGD4033 is good stuff but it might lower hdl too.

So to even out the HDL numbers, one should run higher GW than the MK... according to blood panel results

Back