• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on using clen and metformin for fast female body recomp

Bigbroful

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been watching broderick chaves and he recommended using clen for female body recomp and he also suggests using metformin with it to help speed up the progress. Any thoughts on that?
Also curious of how you would run clen for a female? Would you titrate the dose up starting around maybe 12.5 and every 4 to 7 days increase dose by 12.5 until you reach a full dose or until you feel your at a comfortable dose and keep it there for maybe 2 to 3 weeks then titrate the dose back down until your off? Or would you just start on a certain dose and stay there until your done then just stop?
Am asking mostly for female purposes but am curious about both sexes just for the sake of being curious. But I'm asking this question more on behalf of my wife because she will be using the clen I get.

Calling GearGoddess or aother experience female gear/PED user!! ;-) !!

I've used clen, t3, t4 gh for fat loss with woman (ephedrine, and caffeine and yohmbine also works well) . Of course along with tailored diet. Clen is good you just nerd to use it in a way you stop every so often. 2 days on 2 off. 2 weeks on 2 off. Both seem to work.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I think a female could get some recomp on clen but would do better on other compounds tbh.

But if clen is all she has, then it is what it is...

Back