• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brand New Lab4tox test (Testosterone Cypionate)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
7326cbc2a1e86d2128fd176dcbf12a7a.jpg

21cc29ee5cff97c45af77b4aa840bc5d.jpg

The Euro Pharmacies team is continuously acting on giving the community their word on only providing the best products for the best prices possible. We strive to keep the community informed with testing so you know exactly what your getting and putting into your body. We follow strict up to date standards and follow all protocols.

Our dedication to quality in everything we do is uncompromising, and covers every stage of development, production and marketing of our medicines including the supply of materials through to manufacturing and approval by the strictest authorities in the world.

Up to date Lab results can be verified by testing facility. Please click below -

https://euro-pharmacies.net/lab-results/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ah shit not even what i meant lol but see why it looks that way looking back. Every body who gets this gonna be super happy, as if they weren't before. Now,
BACK TIME !!!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Best of the best bro !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back