• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Adderall/preworkout/Orals

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any of you use this together or do you try to space your stims from your orals?

Adderall isn't a healthy thing to do for any length of time especially with the extra demand gear puts on the heart. This sounds like a great way to ruin your heart but that's just my opinion. I'm a former addict and have all too much experience with heavy stims and they always drag you down in the end.

Stay away from Adderall! It’s legal meth. I went to rehab for that, opioids, and Xanax. I needed Xanax to bring me down from the Adderall. Couldn’t sleep. Was horrible on my blood pressure. It’s addictive as well. Please don’t go down that path brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with that above. I would not mix amphetamines with gear for a preworkout. Not even once in a while in my opinion. I had one friend of mine have his heart give out and is now gone from amphetamines. Not to mention how it fucks with your appetite when your trying to make progress.
I have been down that road your money is better spent elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stay away from Adderall! It’s legal meth. I went to rehab for that, opioids, and Xanax. I needed Xanax to bring me down from the Adderall. Couldn’t sleep. Was horrible on my blood pressure. It’s addictive as well. Please don’t go down that path brother.

Well I disagree about Adderall being so terrible. I use it on all weekdays but take the weekends off unless I have to work. But my doses are low, 10-20mg daily, mostly because I take days off. I've stopped for weeks before and there's a negligible spike in blood pressure from it for me, 2-3 points at the max. I sleep great too.

Abusing Adderall is a whole different deal though. I've known guys that took 200mg a day daily - that's terrible for you. I also don't understand the point of abusing it, as it just makes me feel like shit at high doses. Headaches, nausea, crawling skin...no thank you. That's coming from a person that got addicted to coke.

Then again, I use it because I need it, not because it's fun

Also, don't use it as a preworkout. It's not good for that. Caffeine is much better. Not bad before fasted cardio though

Why not just bang meth? Its cheaper and making a comeback from what the kids are telling me at AA.

In all seriousness, amphetamines are potent vasoconstrictors and completely counterproductive to building muscle. If you need speed to get going for a workout it's time to sit down and take a good hard look in the mirror.

Why not just bang meth? Its cheaper and making a comeback from what the kids are telling me at AA.

In all seriousness, amphetamines are potent vasoconstrictors and completely counterproductive to building muscle. If you need speed to get going for a workout it's time to sit down and take a good hard look in the mirror.

It destroys your appetite so you definitely won’t build muscle while using it.

IML Gear Cream!
Well I disagree about Adderall being so terrible. I use it on all weekdays but take the weekends off unless I have to work. But my doses are low, 10-20mg daily, mostly because I take days off. I've stopped for weeks before and there's a negligible spike in blood pressure from it for me, 2-3 points at the max. I sleep great too.

Abusing Adderall is a whole different deal though. I've known guys that took 200mg a day daily - that's terrible for you. I also don't understand the point of abusing it, as it just makes me feel like shit at high doses. Headaches, nausea, crawling skin...no thank you. That's coming from a person that got addicted to coke.

Then again, I use it because I need it, not because it's fun

If you use it cause you need it then I wouldn’t think you get the high/energy that people like us who don’t need it get.

If you use it cause you need it then I wouldn’t think you get the high/energy that people like us who don’t need it get.

I get energy if I take too much but it makes me feel like shit. No high though. Guess it effects everyone differently. Pure dextroamphetamine I could almost see being fun but just not my cup of tea lol

Dude I used to buy addies off said they make him relaxed... lol

but he had a script and I didn’t so... I think there’s truth to the claim if ya need it, it ain’t that fun. Haha

best thing to do so you can get ready to rip n tear in the gym is to get pissed off.... or think about what it takes to slam hot pussy. ... or both

in roids case.... think of your hot Pussy getting slammed by procard...

did that work?

if not, fingertip some anadrol mixed with superdrol... there’s wisdom in that old timers bullshit...

speaking of that... anyone seen procard lately?

Best pre workout I’ve ever used was adderral with percocets. I would never mix adderral with a pre workout sup though.

So maybe I have to give more info about me before you guys think I’m a all out junkie, I have script for it and had it for 5+ years, I take days off and never once used up my monthly bottle before the next, in fact, I never use as much as my script is for so I have a bunch of bottles that still are full. Since I don’t abuse it I never had any appetite issues (I kinda wish sometimes I wasn’t as hungry) so hitting my cals have never been a problem. Also, since I do “reasonable” dosage I never had any cardio issues and can run a 7 min mile even though I’m 230.

I normally take 1 20mg Adderall pill in the morning when I wake up and then drink my morning shake with caffeine before I hit the gym. My question is, is it more harmful to add Anavar to my shake or should I take it on empty stomach in the evening when all my stims are out?

Thanks for helping, I promise I’m not a junkie ;)

I don’t think there are any contraindications with anavar and stimulants. They RX anavar to burn victims and I don’t remember there being any warnings with drug interactions... but.... I’m no dr Fauci

Glad your not a junkie! I guess we all sorta jumped to the wrong conclusion. As far as issues between the 2 there are not any. As long your using adderall as it should you should be good to go.

Amphetamines and other drugs are not mentioned too much so when I read some post first thing comes to mind are younger guys abusing things.

Glad your not a junkie! I guess we all sorta jumped to the wrong conclusion. As far as issues between the 2 there are not any. As long your using adderall as it should you should be good to go.

Amphetamines and other drugs are not mentioned too much so when I read some post first thing comes to mind are younger guys abusing things.

lol, thanks, I felt like most did jump to that conclusion, it’s funny because I haven’t done any street drugs at all, not even weed.

Awesome, hopefully my heart won’t explode then when I start taking my Anavar pre workout, thanks!

Last edited:
That's great you have never done any street drugs, not many can say that. Keep it that way unless there are hookers and coke involved. If that's the case you gotta try that!

So maybe I have to give more info about me before you guys think I’m a all out junkie, I have script for it and had it for 5+ years, I take days off and never once used up my monthly bottle before the next, in fact, I never use as much as my script is for so I have a bunch of bottles that still are full. Since I don’t abuse it I never had any appetite issues (I kinda wish sometimes I wasn’t as hungry) so hitting my cals have never been a problem. Also, since I do “reasonable” dosage I never had any cardio issues and can run a 7 min mile even though I’m 230.

I normally take 1 20mg Adderall pill in the morning when I wake up and then drink my morning shake with caffeine before I hit the gym. My question is, is it more harmful to add Anavar to my shake or should I take it on empty stomach in the evening when all my stims are out?

Thanks for helping, I promise I’m not a junkie ;)
If that's how you use Adderall, like I do, you'll be fine. I lift in the evening though once it's real ow in my system.

The anavar will not have much adverse affect imo. Maybe strong orals like anadrol might spike your blood pressure, that definitely happens to me so I don't use them. Anavar doesn't though. It will be harder on your kidneys, so stay well hydrated of course and get your bloods done every so often to make sure you're healthy

Get Shredded!
That's great you have never done any street drugs, not many can say that. Keep it that way unless there are hookers and coke involved. If that's the case you gotta try that!

I Definitely advocate the coke and hookers, If that opportunity arises jump on, rail some lines and enjoy the ride lol
at least once.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If that's how you use Adderall, like I do, you'll be fine. I lift in the evening though once it's real ow in my system.

The anavar will not have much adverse affect imo. Maybe strong orals like anadrol might spike your blood pressure, that definitely happens to me so I don't use them. Anavar doesn't though. It will be harder on your kidneys, so stay well hydrated of course and get your bloods done every so often to make sure you're healthy

Thanks!

I don't know how people can use that stuff. I get Modafinil from my GP and I toss in some white kratom. Works wonders!
Add some Noopept and you'll solving world problems in your head between sets.

I don't know how people can use that stuff. I get Modafinil from my GP and I toss in some white kratom. Works wonders!

Can’t get modafanil unless He seems I have severe sleep issue like insomnia.

How bout some for preworkout:

Modafinil 200mg

Armodafinil 150mg

Any experience with these brothers? Which is better if you’ve used both?

Can’t get modafanil unless He seems I have severe sleep issue like insomnia.

once you get a sleep study, almost any GP will give you mod..
my physician is actually pretty cool and gives me almost anything within reason, but he was a little reluctant with this at first, but I played my cards and I mentioned my sleep disorder and he has me on medication for that at the same time I was on a CPAP machine, all the while we were also trying to get me a sleep study at another facility for secondary test. after mentioning that he gave it to me 100mg, I ran that for a month and I told him no bueno, he bumped it up at 200. having it documented that you had a sleep study whether it was at home or not can be enough to convince. lucky for me I had the pre-existing sleep medication and my current situation as information to present to him for consideration. get a sleep study, and take it from there.. that's my suggestion. if he doesn't budge and you're not comfortable with him find a new GP and when he looks over your medical chart he or she will see the pre-existing issues.

Idk, I tried a mix of smart drugs with Moda in it and I got so tired I had to take a nap, it had reverse effect on me with what it was supposed to do. Adderall make me feel great, I’m not getting the same kick I got a few years ago (I miss that kick, it was the best) but I have no interest in taking more so I’m finding ways to make the same dose more effective, that’s were pre workouts gets in. I like to take low stim/high pump pre workouts before working out to get that perfect mind/muscle connection with my Adderall.

I'm still waiting to be able to order some mod from psl

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Idk, I tried a mix of smart drugs with Moda in it and I got so tired I had to take a nap, it had reverse effect on me with what it was supposed to do. Adderall make me feel great, I’m not getting the same kick I got a few years ago (I miss that kick, it was the best) but I have no interest in taking more so I’m finding ways to make the same dose more effective, that’s were pre workouts gets in. I like to take low stim/high pump pre workouts before working out to get that perfect mind/muscle connection with my Adderall.
I've heard that the Hosstile brand pre is awesome. Gonna order some for myself at some point.

I use the following for pre and intra:

Pre:
10-15g beet root powder
6-9g citrulline malate
2-3g beta alanine
2g taurine
Packet of sugar free flavoring like peach lemonade

I save about 1/3 of it and mix my intra with that:

10g EAAs (I use Redcon1)
40g carbs from 3:1 blend of dextrose and waxy maize
5g creatine monohydrate

Works pretty awesome if you like a pump pre