Pharmacom Store


Adderall/preworkout/Orals

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    8,278

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,523
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,163
    Thanked in
    3,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I donít think there are any contraindications with anavar and stimulants. They RX anavar to burn victims and I donít remember there being any warnings with drug interactions... but.... Iím no dr Fauci

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    680
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Glad your not a junkie! I guess we all sorta jumped to the wrong conclusion. As far as issues between the 2 there are not any. As long your using adderall as it should you should be good to go.

    Amphetamines and other drugs are not mentioned too much so when I read some post first thing comes to mind are younger guys abusing things.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    190100

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Glad your not a junkie! I guess we all sorta jumped to the wrong conclusion. As far as issues between the 2 there are not any. As long your using adderall as it should you should be good to go.

    Amphetamines and other drugs are not mentioned too much so when I read some post first thing comes to mind are younger guys abusing things.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    lol, thanks, I felt like most did jump to that conclusion, itís funny because I havenít done any street drugs at all, not even weed.

    Awesome, hopefully my heart wonít explode then when I start taking my Anavar pre workout, thanks!
    Last edited by BBruce; 07-31-2020 at 08:10 PM.

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    Bigtoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    680
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That's great you have never done any street drugs, not many can say that. Keep it that way unless there are hookers and coke involved. If that's the case you gotta try that!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,928

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,713
    Thanked in
    2,534 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    So maybe I have to give more info about me before you guys think Iím a all out junkie, I have script for it and had it for 5+ years, I take days off and never once used up my monthly bottle before the next, in fact, I never use as much as my script is for so I have a bunch of bottles that still are full. Since I donít abuse it I never had any appetite issues (I kinda wish sometimes I wasnít as hungry) so hitting my cals have never been a problem. Also, since I do ďreasonableĒ dosage I never had any cardio issues and can run a 7 min mile even though Iím 230.

    I normally take 1 20mg Adderall pill in the morning when I wake up and then drink my morning shake with caffeine before I hit the gym. My question is, is it more harmful to add Anavar to my shake or should I take it on empty stomach in the evening when all my stims are out?

    Thanks for helping, I promise Iím not a junkie
    If that's how you use Adderall, like I do, you'll be fine. I lift in the evening though once it's real ow in my system.

    The anavar will not have much adverse affect imo. Maybe strong orals like anadrol might spike your blood pressure, that definitely happens to me so I don't use them. Anavar doesn't though. It will be harder on your kidneys, so stay well hydrated of course and get your bloods done every so often to make sure you're healthy

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    Oldred91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    672

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,436
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    332
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points
    5467713

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    That's great you have never done any street drugs, not many can say that. Keep it that way unless there are hookers and coke involved. If that's the case you gotta try that!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I Definitely advocate the coke and hookers, If that opportunity arises jump on, rail some lines and enjoy the ride lol
    at least once.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    190100

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Keep it that way unless there are hookers and coke involved. If that's the case you gotta try that!
    Lol, that would be the time to try it for sure!

  8. #23
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    190100

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    If that's how you use Adderall, like I do, you'll be fine. I lift in the evening though once it's real ow in my system.

    The anavar will not have much adverse affect imo. Maybe strong orals like anadrol might spike your blood pressure, that definitely happens to me so I don't use them. Anavar doesn't though. It will be harder on your kidneys, so stay well hydrated of course and get your bloods done every so often to make sure you're healthy
    Thanks!

  9. #24
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    17,496

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,110
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,017
    Thanked in
    3,753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I don't know how people can use that stuff. I get Modafinil from my GP and I toss in some white kratom. Works wonders!
    Add some Noopept and you'll solving world problems in your head between sets.

  10. #25
    Senior Member

    glock4319's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    1020100

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I don't know how people can use that stuff. I get Modafinil from my GP and I toss in some white kratom. Works wonders!
    Add some Noopept and you'll solving world problems in your head between sets.
    Canít get modafanil unless He seems I have severe sleep issue like insomnia.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Senior Member

    glock4319's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    1020100

    How bout some for preworkout:

    Modafinil 200mg

    Armodafinil 150mg

    Any experience with these brothers? Which is better if youíve used both?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    17,496

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,110
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,017
    Thanked in
    3,753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by glock4319 View Post
    Canít get modafanil unless He seems I have severe sleep issue like insomnia.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    once you get a sleep study, almost any GP will give you mod..
    my physician is actually pretty cool and gives me almost anything within reason, but he was a little reluctant with this at first, but I played my cards and I mentioned my sleep disorder and he has me on medication for that at the same time I was on a CPAP machine, all the while we were also trying to get me a sleep study at another facility for secondary test. after mentioning that he gave it to me 100mg, I ran that for a month and I told him no bueno, he bumped it up at 200. having it documented that you had a sleep study whether it was at home or not can be enough to convince. lucky for me I had the pre-existing sleep medication and my current situation as information to present to him for consideration. get a sleep study, and take it from there.. that's my suggestion. if he doesn't budge and you're not comfortable with him find a new GP and when he looks over your medical chart he or she will see the pre-existing issues.

  13. #28
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    190100

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I don't know how people can use that stuff. I get Modafinil from my GP and I toss in some white kratom. Works wonders!
    Add some Noopept and you'll solving world problems in your head between sets.
    Idk, I tried a mix of smart drugs with Moda in it and I got so tired I had to take a nap, it had reverse effect on me with what it was supposed to do. Adderall make me feel great, Iím not getting the same kick I got a few years ago (I miss that kick, it was the best) but I have no interest in taking more so Iím finding ways to make the same dose more effective, thatís were pre workouts gets in. I like to take low stim/high pump pre workouts before working out to get that perfect mind/muscle connection with my Adderall.

  14. #29
    Senior Member

    Oldred91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    672

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,436
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    332
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points
    5467713

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I don't know how people can use that stuff. I get Modafinil from my GP and I toss in some white kratom. Works wonders!
    Add some Noopept and you'll solving world problems in your head between sets.
    I'm still waiting to be able to order some mod from psl

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,928

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,713
    Thanked in
    2,534 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Idk, I tried a mix of smart drugs with Moda in it and I got so tired I had to take a nap, it had reverse effect on me with what it was supposed to do. Adderall make me feel great, Iím not getting the same kick I got a few years ago (I miss that kick, it was the best) but I have no interest in taking more so Iím finding ways to make the same dose more effective, thatís were pre workouts gets in. I like to take low stim/high pump pre workouts before working out to get that perfect mind/muscle connection with my Adderall.
    I've heard that the Hosstile brand pre is awesome. Gonna order some for myself at some point.

    I use the following for pre and intra:

    Pre:
    10-15g beet root powder
    6-9g citrulline malate
    2-3g beta alanine
    2g taurine
    Packet of sugar free flavoring like peach lemonade

    I save about 1/3 of it and mix my intra with that:

    10g EAAs (I use Redcon1)
    40g carbs from 3:1 blend of dextrose and waxy maize
    5g creatine monohydrate


    Works pretty awesome if you like a pump pre

Similar Threads

  1. Adderall
    By Sixshot in forum The Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-29-2016, 08:28 AM
  2. Adderall
    By bulldogz in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 07:34 AM
  3. Opinions of Adderall/Dexedrine with preworkout?
    By Truth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums