Pharmacom Store

Adderall/preworkout/Orals

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,137 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít think there are any contraindications with anavar and stimulants. They RX anavar to burn victims and I donít remember there being any warnings with drug interactions... but.... Iím no dr Fauci

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad your not a junkie! I guess we all sorta jumped to the wrong conclusion. As far as issues between the 2 there are not any. As long your using adderall as it should you should be good to go.

Amphetamines and other drugs are not mentioned too much so when I read some post first thing comes to mind are younger guys abusing things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Glad your not a junkie! I guess we all sorta jumped to the wrong conclusion. As far as issues between the 2 there are not any. As long your using adderall as it should you should be good to go.

Amphetamines and other drugs are not mentioned too much so when I read some post first thing comes to mind are younger guys abusing things.

lol, thanks, I felt like most did jump to that conclusion, itís funny because I havenít done any street drugs at all, not even weed.

Awesome, hopefully my heart wonít explode then when I start taking my Anavar pre workout, thanks!
    Last edited by BBruce; 07-31-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points

That's great you have never done any street drugs, not many can say that. Keep it that way unless there are hookers and coke involved. If that's the case you gotta try that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,534 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    So maybe I have to give more info about me before you guys think Iím a all out junkie, I have script for it and had it for 5+ years, I take days off and never once used up my monthly bottle before the next, in fact, I never use as much as my script is for so I have a bunch of bottles that still are full. Since I donít abuse it I never had any appetite issues (I kinda wish sometimes I wasnít as hungry) so hitting my cals have never been a problem. Also, since I do ďreasonableĒ dosage I never had any cardio issues and can run a 7 min mile even though Iím 230.

I normally take 1 20mg Adderall pill in the morning when I wake up and then drink my morning shake with caffeine before I hit the gym. My question is, is it more harmful to add Anavar to my shake or should I take it on empty stomach in the evening when all my stims are out?

Thanks for helping, I promise Iím not a junkie
    If that's how you use Adderall, like I do, you'll be fine. I lift in the evening though once it's real ow in my system.

The anavar will not have much adverse affect imo. Maybe strong orals like anadrol might spike your blood pressure, that definitely happens to me so I don't use them. Anavar doesn't though. It will be harder on your kidneys, so stay well hydrated of course and get your bloods done every so often to make sure you're healthy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

That's great you have never done any street drugs, not many can say that. Keep it that way unless there are hookers and coke involved. If that's the case you gotta try that!

I Definitely advocate the coke and hookers, If that opportunity arises jump on, rail some lines and enjoy the ride lol
    at least once.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Keep it that way unless there are hookers and coke involved. If that's the case you gotta try that!
    Lol, that would be the time to try it for sure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    If that's how you use Adderall, like I do, you'll be fine. I lift in the evening though once it's real ow in my system.

The anavar will not have much adverse affect imo. Maybe strong orals like anadrol might spike your blood pressure, that definitely happens to me so I don't use them. Anavar doesn't though. It will be harder on your kidneys, so stay well hydrated of course and get your bloods done every so often to make sure you're healthy
    Thanks!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,753 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know how people can use that stuff. I get Modafinil from my GP and I toss in some white kratom. Works wonders!
    Add some Noopept and you'll solving world problems in your head between sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I don't know how people can use that stuff. I get Modafinil from my GP and I toss in some white kratom. Works wonders!
    Canít get modafanil unless He seems I have severe sleep issue like insomnia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

How bout some for preworkout:

Modafinil 200mg

Armodafinil 150mg

Any experience with these brothers? Which is better if youíve used both?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,753 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by glock4319 View Post
    Canít get modafanil unless He seems I have severe sleep issue like insomnia.

once you get a sleep study, almost any GP will give you mod..
    my physician is actually pretty cool and gives me almost anything within reason, but he was a little reluctant with this at first, but I played my cards and I mentioned my sleep disorder and he has me on medication for that at the same time I was on a CPAP machine, all the while we were also trying to get me a sleep study at another facility for secondary test. after mentioning that he gave it to me 100mg, I ran that for a month and I told him no bueno, he bumped it up at 200. having it documented that you had a sleep study whether it was at home or not can be enough to convince. lucky for me I had the pre-existing sleep medication and my current situation as information to present to him for consideration. get a sleep study, and take it from there.. that's my suggestion. if he doesn't budge and you're not comfortable with him find a new GP and when he looks over your medical chart he or she will see the pre-existing issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Idk, I tried a mix of smart drugs with Moda in it and I got so tired I had to take a nap, it had reverse effect on me with what it was supposed to do. Adderall make me feel great, Iím not getting the same kick I got a few years ago (I miss that kick, it was the best) but I have no interest in taking more so Iím finding ways to make the same dose more effective, thatís were pre workouts gets in. I like to take low stim/high pump pre workouts before working out to get that perfect mind/muscle connection with my Adderall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm still waiting to be able to order some mod from psl

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,534 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Idk, I tried a mix of smart drugs with Moda in it and I got so tired I had to take a nap, it had reverse effect on me with what it was supposed to do. Adderall make me feel great, Iím not getting the same kick I got a few years ago (I miss that kick, it was the best) but I have no interest in taking more so Iím finding ways to make the same dose more effective, thatís were pre workouts gets in. I like to take low stim/high pump pre workouts before working out to get that perfect mind/muscle connection with my Adderall.
    I've heard that the Hosstile brand pre is awesome. Gonna order some for myself at some point.

I use the following for pre and intra:

Pre:
    10-15g beet root powder
    6-9g citrulline malate
    2-3g beta alanine
    2g taurine
    Packet of sugar free flavoring like peach lemonade

I save about 1/3 of it and mix my intra with that:

10g EAAs (I use Redcon1)
    40g carbs from 3:1 blend of dextrose and waxy maize
    5g creatine monohydrate

Works pretty awesome if you like a pump pre