• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adderall/preworkout/Orals

Get Shredded!
If I took adderall before I worked out.. all I would do is talk to the cute girl working at the gym and not actually work out. Then a little bit later I would feel like I was coming down and decide to take another. Fast forward to a week later, still haven't slept, remarkable down 20 pounds without working out, and the cute girl at the gym has a ppo on me.

This is hilarious 😂

If I took adderall before I worked out.. all I would do is talk to the cute girl working at the gym and not actually work out. Then a little bit later I would feel like I was coming down and decide to take another. Fast forward to a week later, still haven't slept, remarkable down 20 pounds without working out, and the cute girl at the gym has a ppo on me.

Sounds more like me. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m prescribed 20mg twice daily and I find it to have no effect with my gains. Yes you have a come down at the end of the day but after a hard workout and a little 🚬 I usually just pass out lol. Another thing, adderall does raise your bp when first taken. However, after a week or two of use your heart tends to adjust and goes back to its normal Bp. It happened to me and that’s what my dr. told me, and that there is no reason to worry. And no it does not effect muscle building, not eating effects muscle building. Yes it kills your appetite but if you really want to eat you can. Smoke, go run, go lift and I’ll bet you’ll work up an appetite. And the only thing my Dr. stated was to make sure I’m VERY hydrated throughout the day, especially on workout days, where one can develope kidney stones due to lack of water and dehydration. Hope this helps. New member here btw. Looking forward to chatting with all you guys 💪

Back