• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Auction Win TD

Lozo61479

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was very impressed with how fast my goodies came! I am very excited to try this blend from Bioteq. I have 4 bottles so it will be a nice way to end my blast! I tried uploading the images on the steroidfly website but I had issues. I can only post one pic here.
e6b54ddce4829d197cb609cb5d9f39db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packaging was very secure! Everything was in great shape when I opened the package!
ef1a3dfec8b3150cd63964065c36e959.jpg

Packaging was very secure! Everything was in great shape when I opened the package!
ef1a3dfec8b3150cd63964065c36e959.jpg

Nice! They tested well also!

Max

Great! I was looking for any lab results for Ripteq blend. Is it listed in the steriodfy forum?

Idk. I definitely ran across them through steroidify or UK forum or website when checking out deus. If I find it again, I’ll post it.

Max

Idk. I definitely ran across them through steroidify or UK forum or website when checking out deus. If I find it again, I’ll post it.

Max

Thanks Max!! I was looking for some myself but from what I have seen out of Bioteq has been great results!

A little update. I’m coming on 3 weeks using this blend from Bioteq and I am loving it. Some very potent gear! Has a nice bite to it depending on where you pin it but it is definitely some great gear. I will update some more as I progress with this blast! I definitely would order from Bioteq again!!

IML Gear Cream!
A little update. I’m coming on 3 weeks using this blend from Bioteq and I am loving it. Some very potent gear! Has a nice bite to it depending on where you pin it but it is definitely some great gear. I will update some more as I progress with this blast! I definitely would order from Bioteq again!!

Nice to hear and thanks for the update.

Several customers are loving the Bioteq stuff.

Back