• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster td

9TMARE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
XTREN-
Adjustments.jpg

I was very curious about this product as I have not ever seen it before. TRIPLEOVERTIME explained it to me a little better then I could comprehend of the Internet. He answered all my questions with quick responses.
Order process was pretty simple through the site.
Fast responses as well and very informative on how to proceed. They set a date of arrival in their final email and it arrived right on time like they stated.
Excited to try this stuff. I’m thinking more towards the end of a cycle for a cut.
Thanks again to Monster, TO and the rest of the crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks cool as hell. Xtren

Nice haul man, let us know how you like that Xtren !

XTREN-
View attachment 53181

I was very curious about this product as I have not ever seen it before. TRIPLEOVERTIME explained it to me a little better then I could comprehend of the Internet. He answered all my questions with quick responses.
Fast responses as well and very informative on how to proceed. They set a date of arrival in their final email and it arrived right on time like they stated.
Excited to try this stuff. I’m thinking more towards the end of a cycle for a cut.

I am impressed with those skills. Monster has a nice lock on some very high quality products.
There high end test p/Tren A with the thinnest, most expensive carrier along with a high grade $$ stopper! It pins through a 30g 1”. The gold products are great for a nice low volume, high mg run as well. I am definitely gonna see what the xtren can do !

Max

I am impressed with those skills. Monster has a nice lock on some very high quality products.
There high end test p/Tren A with the thinnest, most expensive carrier along with a high grade $$ stopper! It pins through a 30g 1”. The gold products are great for a nice low volume, high mg run as well. I am definitely gonna see what the xtren can do !

Max

Yeah buddy! Definitely should be pretty cool! The pricing reflects the quality I’m sure! And it’s still priced very well!

XTREN-
View attachment 53181

What kinda machine are you pinning that MS109 in?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What kinda machine are you pinning that MS109 in?

Nothing special. Have a stage 2 Mini JCW tuned for 91+ and can switch race gas 100+.
I mainly use it to mix with 91 for track days.
Need to get a bigger turbo for stage 3.
The 100 here is $9 a gallon lol

One of the coolest TD pics I’ve seen in our subforum. Thanks for leaving a review. Really looking forward to seeing how you like the product. Please do keep us posted.

I’ve been meaning to do a write up on our xtren, many people don’t know what it is. And the ones that do know and order it love it. I’ll see if I can get the info posted this weekend.

thanks 9t. You know I’m here if you need anything, anything at all.

IML Gear Cream!
One of the coolest TD pics I’ve seen in our subforum. Thanks for leaving a review. Really looking forward to seeing how you like the product. Please do keep us posted.

I’ve been meaning to do a write up on our xtren, many people don’t know what it is. And the ones that do know and order it love it. I’ll see if I can get the info posted this weekend.

thanks 9t. You know I’m here if you need anything, anything at all.

Thank you TO! A special TD for some special stuff!
Your most welcome and so I’m I. Really want to start it now but it’s cruising time for this guy lol.
Ah perfect timing then haha Im looking forward to reading your post and learning more about it.
Appreciate you my man!

I also would love to read some xtren pamphlets... thanks in advance

Stage 2 mini ... is that like a Mini Cooper? Do you drag race ?

Lol yes a Mini Cooper. No drag haha it’s built for the track, and hills

My wife loves those things , shes had 2 , currently looking for a Countryman All4

Thank you TO! A special TD for some special stuff!
Your most welcome and so I’m I. Really want to start it now but it’s cruising time for this guy lol.
Ah perfect timing then haha Im looking forward to reading your post and learning more about it.
Appreciate you my man!

Super Cool ! I love having hobbies and anything w speed! Recently Drove Family members Tesla! Never driven one, OMG It pulls Gs!!
It went 0-60 faster than anything I have ever driven{which includes race car training in Vegas! Sick!

Max

My wife loves those things , shes had 2 , currently looking for a Countryman All4

Heck yeah! I know a few techs who work at a dealership and they say these things are built very well and maintenance wise they don’t seem to have many issues.
My wife has one and my sister has the Countryman S. She loves it.
They are very cool and BMW is using Mini platforms and engines now lol so if you want to pay a lot extra for a Mini get a BMW. Not all but more the 2-series and I think X1

Super Cool ! I love having hobbies and anything w speed! Recently Drove Family members Tesla! Never driven one, OMG It pulls Gs!!
It went 0-60 faster than anything I have ever driven{which includes race car training in Vegas! Sick!

Max

Lol heck yeah it’s fun! Definitely had a few close calls but balls to the wall right? Haha

Oh yeah Teslas will pull on almost anything off the line but they max out at a certain point.
Certainly a silent rocket ship

Since we are on the subject of monster and electric cars anyone see this car ford built?? I dont think it should be a mustang but is pretty bad ass.

https://youtu.be/Y3846KFDmFQ

Electric motor =instant torque!!

Exactly the torque was a but higher tha hP. Crazy fast. Shit is no joke! I still like muscle cars and Jeeps 84-86 CJ/7 and LR-Defenders 94-97’. I like a nice Lexus and they run forever but, when the time comes to get the new model; I am going for one of the above and just keep my touring vehicle. Check this one ou :
47388009dc70d011434795f1eafa895a.jpg

I spend a lot of time traveling, especially now that my business model has changed. Zoom and Cisco beyond the free ones is great. I realized that being in a different location will be cool for a lot of the Classes: 6-9 at a time and they can keep their cameras on or private. I end up getting them all to talk because they become friends. They are from EU/NZ/US - one good thing is that most speak English and
a lot are stuck in house or flat for 23.5 hrs. . So each week or two weeks. I am going to pick a new scenic spot so that can kind of go on a mini vacation for the hour! I let them chat for 15min after even if I have to go. What is nice about it, they offer to put you up or to stay at there Vacation/Lake Houss. One was in Trump Tower, LV. She is Austrian and actually bit cold as ice, When I started w her; she was very closed off, wouldnt answer my questions live.

Now she is giving me Carte Blanche to hit the Road for a couple Weeks. I cannot stand more than a few days anyway but, I am in a vehicle or a big area e low to no people . I have everything I need already to fully cook and sleep but I will also post if I am in a cool area(may be around where you live)

Max

Since we are on the subject of monster and electric cars anyone see this car ford built?? I dont think it should be a mustang but is pretty bad ass.

https://youtu.be/Y3846KFDmFQ

Oh yeah! Saw Ken drive this! Fricken crazy. He can launch it and then almost immediately pull the e brake and crank it lol

Exactly the torque was a but higher tha hP. Crazy fast. Shit is no joke! I still like muscle cars and Jeeps 84-86 CJ/7 and LR-Defenders 94-97’. I like a nice Lexus and they run forever but, when the time comes to get the new model; I am going for one of the above and just keep my touring vehicle. Check this one ou :
47388009dc70d011434795f1eafa895a.jpg

I spend a lot of time traveling, especially now that my business model has changed. Zoom and Cisco beyond the free ones is great. I realized that being in a different location will be cool for a lot of the Classes: 6-9 at a time and they can keep their cameras on or private. I end up getting them all to talk because they become friends. They are from EU/NZ/US - one good thing is that most speak English and
a lot are stuck in house or flat for 23.5 hrs. . So each week or two weeks. I am going to pick a new scenic spot so that can kind of go on a mini vacation for the hour! I let them chat for 15min after even if I have to go. What is nice about it, they offer to put you up or to stay at there Vacation/Lake Houss. One was in Trump Tower, LV. She is Austrian and actually bit cold as ice, When I started w her; she was very closed off, wouldnt answer my questions live.

Now she is giving me Carte Blanche to hit the Road for a couple Weeks. I cannot stand more than a few days anyway but, I am in a vehicle or a big area e low to no people . I have everything I need already to fully cook and sleep but I will also post if I am in a cool area(may be around where you live)

Max

That’s perfect! Don’t need anything larger. For 2 people or even yourself that will take you anywhere!

Oh yeah! Saw Ken drive this! Fricken crazy. He can launch it and then almost immediately pull the e brake and crank it lol

Ken is a bad ass driver. I would pay some serious cash to go on one of his rides. He should have rides for charity.

He is a bad ass! I watched that a while back !

That is real Fast and Furious Driving

Max

Did you ever run the xtren? How was it?

Hey Cdub!
I have been debating on if I want to run Tren ace at the end of this cycle or the Xtren. But... since you brought it up lol
I think I’m going to run it. Possibly take a before and after pic.

I will drop the Tren E here in a week once it’s gone. Then add the Xtren.

Hey Cdub!
I have been debating on if I want to run Tren ace at the end of this cycle or the Xtren. But... since you brought it up lol
I think I’m going to run it. Possibly take a before and after pic.

I will drop the Tren E here in a week once it’s gone. Then add the Xtren.

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you.

Back