• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster td

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Cdub!
I have been debating on if I want to run Tren ace at the end of this cycle or the Xtren. But... since you brought it up lol
I think I’m going to run it. Possibly take a before and after pic.

I will drop the Tren E here in a week once it’s gone. Then add the Xtren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey stranger-how goes it? Long time no see! U still aasdirecting or just chillin? Let me know bro- might need ya. U can pm me when u get time. Hope all is well w/ u bro!

Hey Cdub!
I have been debating on if I want to run Tren ace at the end of this cycle or the Xtren. But... since you brought it up lol
I think I’m going to run it. Possibly take a before and after pic.

I will drop the Tren E here in a week once it’s gone. Then add the Xtren.

Nice! I went ahead and ordered a couple for a cut. We shall see how it goes at the end of this month. Thanks man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey stranger-how goes it? Long time no see! U still aasdirecting or just chillin? Let me know bro- might need ya. U can pm me when u get time. Hope all is well w/ u bro!

Been a while man! Hope all is well! I will send you a PM

Nice! I went ahead and ordered a couple for a cut. We shall see how it goes at the end of this month. Thanks man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hell yeah! Good choice man. I mean this sounds pretty damn ok to me...

X-TREN (Dienedione) It has a strong thermogenic effect similar to trenbolone. The thermogenic effect makes the supplement an excellent choice during the reduction cycle. Dienedione provides a rapid increase in strength and aggression, followed by a significant increase in lean body mass after a few weeks.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (dienedione) The benefit of using dienedione is that it doesn't aromatize. This means that it does not transform into any form of estrogen in the body, it does not cause gynecomastia. The effect of using the supplement is only lean muscle mass and rapid increase in strength. Lack of elevated estrogen levels avoids subcutaneous water retention.

Therefore, the definition can be expected to improve, which is often referred to as "muscle cutting" or "trimming". Visible vascularization, reduction of fat and subcutaneous water levels with simultaneous increase in muscle mass allows the use of X-Tren for both the reduction and mass cycle.

Week 1 done @300mg of Xtren.
Dropped Tren 2 weeks ago.

I’ve noticed a similar effect on my body temp increasing and sweating as I do from Tren A or E.
Definitely not as intense but it’s there for sure.
Also the trengression is certainly there. Little stupid things are annoying me. I think I do a fairly decent job holding back any outbreaks or words. But this I’m also noticing.
Hunger is there and sleep is really good honestly.
I’m hoping to expect a nice hard look with some strength increase but will comment on that once I get there.

I’ve noticed a similar effect on my body temp increasing and sweating as I do from Tren A or E.
Also the trengression is certainly there. Little stupid things are annoying me. I think I do a fairly decent job holding back any outbreaks or words. But this I’m also noticing.
I’m hoping to expect a nice hard look with some strength increase but will comment on that once I get there.

Thanks for the update bro. Please do let us know how it progresses.

Very cool! It has been a while since I have heard someone running Xtren!! Look forward to the feedback!!

Max

Back