Thoughts on Schools

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    well Iíll tell ya one thing I ainít seen yet.... and thatís an Amish man wearing a mouth mask. Theyíre prolly immune, but I almost guarantee something will happen and this school year will be cancelled and require a pending mandatory vaccine before kids will be allowed entry.
    Yep...they'll add it to the required list of vaccines. This may be what pushes me over the edge into a hardcore anti-vaxxer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Yep...they'll add it to the required list of vaccines. This may be what pushes me over the edge into a hardcore anti-vaxxer.
    you arenít alone man. There is a lot of trust issues between the general public, healthcare and the wealthy investors and elitists. Really puts some of us between a rock and a hard spot.... I donít know what to think when it comes to vaccines... I mean TB and all the ones we got and made our kids get seem to be overall beneficial but who is to say that itíll always be that way.

where's the point of no return and who in there right mind would put something so fresh and unproven yet in there kiddos. Some of us have to think about other things like drug interactions and kids immune systems... really donít know what to think. I definitely donít trust bill gates, or Jeff bezos ... their only qualifications are large amounts of spending power.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,241 Posts
    Rep Points

I made the mistake of watching vids posted by parents of their children (infants included) having seizures after vaccines. It's heartbreaking to watch little kids who can't even talk yet go through something like that. No way to tell their parent what is wrong...where it hurts...how they feel. And parents left to wonder for years if it messed their child up significantly or not. You can literally hear in the parents' voices the guilt knowing this is something they'd done. But if the kid would come down with whatever illness it was suppose to prevent later in life, they'd feel guilty then too. Either way, it's a judgement call that should be left up to parents. No way I would put the corona vaccine in my kid though. Especially the way they are racing to get it done and skipping the usual protocol.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,423 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm fine with them opening and keeping everything clean.

I think they are going to allow kids to wear masks if they want to, but you don't have to.

The dumbest thing my POS State is doing, is our Governor is signing some bill to remove the Police from the Schools. Mind you, I live the town next to Sandy Hook. Aka Sandy Hook Elementary and Adam Lanza shooting. And that shooting was what 5 years ago? So now with all this BLM and defund the police rubbish, this is on their Agenda. A poll showed something like 92% of parents favored having a cop in the schools (me included)

The people in my state are useless that voted this clown in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I want my son to go but I don't see them being able to mandate little kids wearing a mask

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I'm fine with them opening and keeping everything clean.

I think they are going to allow kids to wear masks if they want to, but you don't have to.

The dumbest thing my POS State is doing, is our Governor is signing some bill to remove the Police from the Schools. Mind you, I live the town next to Sandy Hook. Aka Sandy Hook Elementary and Adam Lanza shooting. And that shooting was what 5 years ago? So now with all this BLM and defund the police rubbish, this is on their Agenda. A poll showed something like 92% of parents favored having a cop in the schools (me included)

The people in my state are useless that voted this clown in.
    yeah.. thatís a dumb move. Tragedy waiting to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

Another way to dumb down a generation. Time to homeschool the kids.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I think our kids have school for a half day and have to wear masks. Football season is in the spring here now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont want my kids getting all crazed stairing at a damn screen all day like they are going to be doing,

No interaction with their friends is gonna make these kids loose their shit,

If i didnt have kids with immuno disorders they would be going to school, but unfortunately,/fortunately our system has decided to do online stuff until November that is..... when everything will either be in demoncrats minds (if they somehow win) better, but if the Republicans win who knows if this will ever end.... maga#

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,012 Posts
    Rep Points

The fall of Rome....right before our very eyes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

My son had the choice to do virtual learning only or go in person for 2 days. I'm sending him to school and he only goes Monday and Tuesday and does virtual Wednesday thru Friday. Not a fan and I think kids need in person school. But a few private schools in my area are going full time 5 days a week.