• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flashlab review

My man, nice to hear bute if you read the sticky rules.... it says do not post a review on your first post or you could get banned... Not my concern I suppose...but just sayin...

I would normally rip this guy a new hole and make him cry but I have realized it is just a waste of energy. First posts like these will always happen no matter what.
My man, nice to hear bute if you read the sticky rules.... it says do not post a review on your first post or you could get banned... Not my concern I suppose...but just sayin...

If y’all are looking for a solid source check Flashlab.
Slick ordering system, good communication, product delivered very quickly and it is spot on.
Top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the review, Brotha!

I’ve been on the S. forum for over 5 years. Posted a lot of reviews when there was a review portal. Just haven’t posted in a while, obviously things have changed. My bad if I went against the rules. Just sending some props to a good source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea according to all the reviews flash is g2g. Looking forward to this cycle as it’s my first time using it.

Back