• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on using clen and metformin for fast female body recomp

Bigbroful

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been watching broderick chaves and he recommended using clen for female body recomp and he also suggests using metformin with it to help speed up the progress. Any thoughts on that?
Also curious of how you would run clen for a female? Would you titrate the dose up starting around maybe 12.5 and every 4 to 7 days increase dose by 12.5 until you reach a full dose or until you feel your at a comfortable dose and keep it there for maybe 2 to 3 weeks then titrate the dose back down until your off? Or would you just start on a certain dose and stay there until your done then just stop?
Am asking mostly for female purposes but am curious about both sexes just for the sake of being curious. But I'm asking this question more on behalf of my wife because she will be using the clen I get.

Last edited:
I'm sure you will get some comments. As I mentioned previously, I'm not a fan of Clen for a variety of reasons.

I'm sure you will get some comments. As I mentioned previously, I'm not a fan of Clen for a variety of reasons.

Idk y I didn't think of it before you told me but thanks for giving me the idea to even ask it on here lol. And I look to getting the input of the community. I love to share ideas and help where I can if I can!

I recommend u PM geargodess, she knows her shit & knows it from an experienced female perspective.
Or better yet ask in the female chem section & she will respond & then we all can learn!

Keep us posted.

Still haven't heard anything from anybody

haven't heard anything yet but I thought I'd say how everything's going. We didn't get any metformin but the clean is very potent so we started on around a 8th of a pill and every 2-4 days increased the dose. We haven't made it to a whole pill yet but everything is going good and looking good!

be safe and smart

haven't heard anything yet but I thought I'd say how everything's going. We didn't get any metformin but the clean is very potent so we started on around a 8th of a pill and every 2-4 days increased the dose. We haven't made it to a whole pill yet but everything is going good and looking good!

Back