Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,167 Posts
    Rep Points

Life has been crazy!!

So many setbacks and obstacles this year with Covid-19. My wifeís business is about to go down the drain and close forever. My job is playing if you make one mistake your fired forever. My children are absolutely going insane with boredom. Uncle Z international is still closed. Fuck can we go back to 2019 yet ?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,568 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    So many setbacks and obstacles this year with Covid-19. My wifeís business is about to go down the drain and close forever. My job is playing if you make one mistake your fired forever. My children are absolutely going insane with boredom. Uncle Z international is still closed. Fuck can we go back to 2019 yet ?
    Iím sorry to hear about this XOTG85. Shit Iíll go back with you or forward a year lol
    Itís been a real shit show thatís for sure. Personally I think the majority of businesses could have stayed open but thatís just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,167 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Iím sorry to hear about this XOTG85. Shit Iíll go back with you or forward a year lol
    Itís been a real shit show thatís for sure. Personally I think the majority of businesses could have stayed open but thatís just my opinion.

Thatís the thing man itís not like a natural disaster or something that canít be avoided. These shitty politicians, mayors and other legal crooks are ruining ppls livelihoods.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,648 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree brotha! Sorry to hear about your struggles man. Hope it gets better for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points

Hate to hear about this man. It's been a mess for people and I believe fully that alot of the problems with business and owners could have been avoided, its ashame that hard working people are suffering from this, I'm in the shit boat too. Was laid off with basically no real warning whatsoever and being in a small town it's not easy to find a job, let alone something that pays decently add that to this whole 'pandemic' and it's just a shit show here.

Hopefully things will turn around for the best.

Hope that your wife's business can keep afloat long enough to pull thru this man!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,167 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldred91 View Post
    Hate to hear about this man. It's been a mess for people and I believe fully that alot of the problems with business and owners could have been avoided, its ashame that hard working people are suffering from this, I'm in the shit boat too. Was laid off with basically no real warning whatsoever and being in a small town it's not easy to find a job, let alone something that pays decently add that to this whole 'pandemic' and it's just a shit show here.

Hopefully things will turn around for the best.

Hope that your wife's business can keep afloat long enough to pull thru this man!

Weíre basically losing more money in cost and rent each month. Basically by December we will have to close. It doesnít make sense to keep taking loans and using credit cards with the way shit is going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points

Weíre basically losing more money in cost and rent each month. Basically by December we will have to close. It doesnít make sense to keep taking loans and using credit cards with the way shit is going.

I can understand that man.
    Sometimes you have to cut your losses. Still bullshit and sucks to have to do it.
    Rite before covid I had been looking at starting a small business in my town, everything was looking like it was g2g and going to be profitable, then this shit happened and I thought I better wait it out and not take a risk (at this time everything was having to be shut down) then things picked back up slowly and then.. I was laid off.. huge let down bc I know it would be great but maybe later down the road..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,167 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldred91 View Post
    I can understand that man.
    Sometimes you have to cut your losses. Still bullshit and sucks to have to do it.
    Rite before covid I had been looking at starting a small business in my town, everything was looking like it was g2g and going to be profitable, then this shit happened and I thought I better wait it out and not take a risk (at this time everything was having to be shut down) then things picked back up slowly and then.. I was laid off.. huge let down bc I know it would be great but maybe later down the road..

Smart move brother by waiting. The way the shit is looking we will be dealing with this for a while. I believe at least 60% of bars and restaurants will end up closing. Itís all about control

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points

Smart move brother by waiting. The way the shit is looking we will be dealing with this for a while. I believe at least 60% of bars and restaurants will end up closing. Itís all about control

I believe you're exactly right man.. idk how the area you live is but for me it's super small town and surrounded with other small towns/counties
    Alot of mom and pop, small business that have been around forever and almost like staples in the community and they are having to shut down or worse have went so far behind that they will have to file bankruptcy.. its absolute bullshit and more and more feeling like it's less about a virus and more about an agenda..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,569 Posts
    Rep Points

Just a couple more reason to hate this yr. Sorry to hear this shit bud!!

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,431 Posts
    Rep Points

Google told its employees to expect to work from home until next summer in a recent memo.
    Sucks to know that we are pretty far out. I cannot even imagine if I had 4 kids w all the schools indecision. Hope you win the lottery my man. Iíll send you some winning luck

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts
    Rep Points

I gotta agree. Honestly it's all starting to get to me. Everyone is pissing and moaning about racism which asshole is gonna be a better president. Black or white that's it, no middle ground. What if here's a weird thought they're all fuckin useless. Social media perpetuating all of it. Massive pedophile ring exposure being ignored by the media. People hating their neighbors because they don't have a stupid fucking mask on while their outside. 2020 is fucked. We're living off one income right now. So everyday it's just a never ending nag festival about my fucking paycheck. Getting tired of everything.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,289 Posts
    Rep Points

Rich, corrupt retard incompetent politicians making decisions and playing with peoples lives.
    Fake new global racism created by SJW's and the left. The white-male hate (I see it as racism and sexism, two things leftists hate buts Its OK in this instance) is country-wide as the left pushes their agenda.
    Depression, suicide, overdose deaths all UP big-time since fake plandemic came into play.

Retarded people running cities and letting them burn while safe in their guarded mansions. F**K this shit...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Rep Points

Covid have destroyed a lot job .... It's very sad .... I hope your situation will get better.

" Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. ~ "

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,005 Posts
    Rep Points

It's probably not a lot of consolation, but if history repeats itself this unprecedented downturn should be followed by unprecedented growth. The real question is how long we have to wait. And hopefully we don't have a long drawn out war on top of it.