• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

“Halodrol” by Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals (1-Andro&4-Andro)

King of heartz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has had experience with this? What was it like? Strength and weight gains? Personally, I went from 173 to 183 with this, cycled it for around 7-8 weeks and had good strength gains. Bench went from 225-250 and then later 260 (during PCT) squat, 365 to 405. Deadlift, 365 to 455. During PCT I used MK677 and this is when my bench went up 10lbs, then my deadlift went from 455 to 525. Unfortunately due to all the strength increase a tendon in my booty cheek decided to shit on me and I was out for like two months. I strongly believe in MK677 and “Halodrol” as well. (For intermediates)

Who has had experience with this? What was it like? Strength and weight gains? Personally, I went from 173 to 183 with this, cycled it for around 7-8 weeks and had good strength gains. Bench went from 225-250 and then later 260 (during PCT) squat, 365 to 405. Deadlift, 365 to 455. During PCT I used MK677 and this is when my bench went up 10lbs, then my deadlift went from 455 to 525. Unfortunately due to all the strength increase a tendon in my booty cheek decided to shit on me and I was out for like two months. I strongly believe in MK677 and “Halodrol” as well. (For intermediates)
Hello,

It's the original Halodrol-50 or clone ?

Im remember the original from Gaspary working great but it's PH and methyl compound ....

Back