• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Msm for pain and joints

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MSM FOR PAIN AND JOINT
Published, Scientific articles on DMSO are just shy of One Million!! A ton of research!

-Just a little foreword about MSM: DMSO-
15 percent of DMSO (whether taken orally, or applied topically) is converted to MSM. MSM appeared to be one of the active forms of DMSO in the body.
Benefits:
1. Muscle and joint pain: MSM (taken orally) can relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints.
2. Scleroderma: The initial symptoms of scleroderma (systemic sclerosis) are swelling and thickening of the fingertips. It evolves into a chronic disease with scarring of the skin, joints, and internal organs.
3. Allergies. MSM is said to help fortify the body's natural barriers against allergens. Oral MSM supplements help in the alleviation of allergic response to pollen and foods. Sulfur plays a major role in detoxification and elimination of free radicals. It also assists the integrity of the mucous membrane tissues. Jacobs admits that he does not understand why MSM would help relieve allergies, but he suspects that MSM blocks cell receptor sites for histamine, which triggers allergic symptoms.

MSM{methylsulfonylmethane}, an organic form of naturally-occurring sulfur. It is also known as dimethyl sulfone. This is the form in which sulfur appears in nature in all living organisms, and in which it is biologically active. MSM is found primarily in fresh fruits and vegetables. It is also found in the human body. MSM is a part of the natural sulfur cycle and plays a crucial role in many important functions of the human body
which help to maintain good health.

MSM has been studied for over twenty years at the Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital by the top expert, Dr. Stanley Jacobs(passed in 2015@91yrs old) in DMSO: MSM research and application to thousands of patients. Some brands appear to have been contaminated with heavy metals, fungi or microbes. Other brands were diluted with epson salt, sometimes by as much as 50%. This concerns me very much because not only can contaminations be harmful for human health, the effectiveness of the MSM is totally dependent on the quality of the materials from which it is manufactured. OptiMSM is the trade name of MSM produced in the United States by Bergstrom Nutrition, formerly Cardinal Nutrition.

I like to take 3-4 grams daily ED.

Max

Found multiple products of just OptiMSM, other stuff WITH OptiMSM. Which one do you take?

Found multiple products of just OptiMSM, other stuff WITH OptiMSM. Which one do you take?

OptiMSM is a BRAND NAME MSM. Kind of like buying Humatropeover generic. Super high standards and stringent testing. They try to sell the Brand OptiMSM to all companies.

As long as it has the Trademark, the company using it is a licensed buyer. I always look for the most grams per $$.

Max

Study for MSM are around 2 to 2.7g daily.

If your take for exemple 4g , there will be an assimilation problem, 2g morning and 2g arternoon are more appropriate.

And point very important if your drink coffee, start the cycle with 400-500mg and up day by day.

I use pure MSM powder, taste like vomit, with 1g daily, after a few day i see the effect on the skin (like collagen).

OptiMSM is a BRAND NAME MSM. Kind of like buying Humatropeover generic. Super high standards and stringent testing. They try to sell the Brand OptiMSM to all companies.

As long as it has the Trademark, the company using it is a licensed buyer. I always look for the most grams per $$.

Max
where do u get it?

where do u get it?

b869e589c451c3035f4b93506fb517df.plist

I use Doctors Best Brand: for my MSM{they use OptiMSM}. Also my SAMe 400mg and R-ala.

They rest of my supplements are NOW or Horbaach.

Max
Definitely worth it to have OptiMSM; I was able to tour their facility in a spacesuit w clean room and all kinds of top notch equipment. The place was like a city block!! When you see what a real US manufacturer/lab of a worldwide name brand supplement; it really is incredible at the steps they take each day , everyday to keep an A+ Rating with all State, Fed, and Consumer 3rd Party Groups. I’m talking; Just like Contagion type shit!! They blow you out too{sounds sexual} lol

Yeah MSM does help joints for sure. I used to use it but I haven't for a long time. About 3g daily, just throw it in my mouth and wash down with some water. Good stuff! Might have to start it again

Back