• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren fatigue

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Even at low dosages I get fatigue. I just started spectrum tren ace this week . How long does it usually last and does anyone get less fatigue from tren h ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed less fatigue, less sweating, and zero insomnia when i started pinning my tren ace ed. Idk if it'd have the same result for u but i pin all my gear ed now and i get less sides than one may expect. The theory is it keeps levels stable as possible without as much peaks and valleys in blood level.

How much test per day

50 mg ed

Cut that to 35mg ED, thats basically 250/week which is a lot more than cattle get & u will probably have no side with allmost tve same benefits.

Cut that to 35mg ED, thats basically 250/week which is a lot more than cattle get & u will probably have no side with allmost tve same benefits.
More than cattle get....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Even at low dosages I get fatigue. I just started spectrum tren ace this week . How long does it usually last and does anyone get less fatigue from tren h ?

This is why I stopped messing with it, aside from the fire acidy midnight bile puke that would - eat threw wood, reflux from the 9th gate of hell .

If a compound has you feeling like ass, you can try sups like DHEA, and other sups to health with cortisol, it will be a cat chase tail game and you can iron it out. I'm done with playing that game.
You'll feel you best on tren when it clears. seriously!

it's a trade-off man. Sometimes it will balance out sometimes it won't.

You could also try adding some kratom and noortropics, try different strains to give you a artificial sense of feeling good and chummy. Tossing in other compounds to pay the band-aid game is what ultimately happens here for most. Mast and proviron do help here, it were I got hung up on using them due to this reason.

Did you just start tren or did you just start this brand ?

IML Gear Cream!
Lol at first time tren users thinking 350mg/week is a “low dose” when 150/week will do the trick, ESPECIALLY if you haven’t used tren before.

This is why I stopped messing with it, aside from the fire acidy midnight bile puke that would - eat threw wood, reflux from the 9th gate of hell .

If a compound has you feeling like ass, you can try sups like DHEA, and other sups to health with cortisol, it will be a cat chase tail game and you can iron it out. I'm done with playing that game.
You'll feel you best on tren when it clears. seriously!

it's a trade-off man. Sometimes it will balance out sometimes it won't.

You could also try adding some kratom and noortropics, try different strains to give you a artificial sense of feeling good and chummy. Tossing in other compounds to pay the band-aid game is what ultimately happens here for most. Mast and proviron do help here, it were I got hung up on using them due to this reason.

Agreed a wake up to horrible acid reflux where I’m choking and no def not first rub at tren

50 mg ed

Yeah, that's not low (as others have mentioned). I'm seriously running 14mg ed right now and sides are kicking in at just two weeks. Not horrible like they have been in past though. At least not yet.

I've gone as low as 30mg EOD..still had results; sides were less apparent

Agreed a wake up to horrible acid reflux where I’m choking and no def not first rub at tren

Yeah man, that acid shit was enough for me, it just kept getting worse over the years, not worth the trade-off.

Taking BasicStero PharmaMix 6
100mg Tren enanthate
200mg Test enanthate
200 mg Drostanolone enanthate
per week(1 shot) Saturday
Also 150mg of Pharma Nolt 300
4 nandrolone esters mix 1 shot wednesdays

Feeling Great! No tiredness, if anything I feel Jacked. Tons of energy. very little night sweats, only first night or two after shot. Just my XP so far.

Yeah man, that acid shit was enough for me, it just kept getting worse over the years, not worth the trade-off.

Tren is so strange in the fact that it is so different every time you use it. And this particular run for me is DEFINITELY giving me heartburn straight from fucking hell in the middle of the night. To the point where I am buying rolaids daily. The night sweats have been amplified this run as well. We all hate it......but love it at the same time lol

Get Shredded!
Taking BasicStero PharmaMix 6
100mg Tren enanthate
200mg Test enanthate
200 mg Drostanolone enanthate
per week(1 shot) Saturday
Also 150mg of Pharma Nolt 300
4 nandrolone esters mix 1 shot wednesdays

Feeling Great! No tiredness, if anything I feel Jacked. Tons of energy. very little night sweats, only first night or two after shot. Just my XP so far.
I wonder if anyone has ever tested that? Sure is a lot of hormone in a single ml.

Back