• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Super short anadrol "cycles" or as a pre

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use anadrol just like 2-4 days at a time or as like a pre-workout and find its worth it? I have a large handful but not really liking the idea of cycling it since its supposedly pretty toxic.

Anyone use anadrol just like 2-4 days at a time or as like a pre-workout and find its worth it? I have a large handful but not really liking the idea of cycling it since its supposedly pretty toxic.
Your mean for exemple day ON for Pre-Workout ?

50mg work great, do you use test ?

About liver 50mg if your dont use product like alcohol or other toxic compound i think a lot it's ok.

Try to have 10mg nolva or 0.5mg Arimidex.

Your mean for exemple day ON for Pre-Workout ?

50mg work great, do you use test ?

About liver 50mg if your dont use product like alcohol or other toxic compound i think a lot it's ok.

Try to have 10mg nolva or 0.5mg Arimidex.

Yes I blast and cruise so I am asking about taking it maybe like for only 3 or 4 days in a row on 50MG a day in the middle/start/end of a blast or as a preworkout maybe one time a week at the most at maybe like 75MG? Basically I just mean NOT taking it for a lot of days or weeks consecutively, is that effective?

Anadrol has a longer half life than some other orals like dbol for instance, so to me that makes it less suited to pulsing. Ive tried it strictly pre workout and found it less effective than taking it twice a day for 6-8 weeks. Don't get me wrong it wasn't pointless by any means, but drol to me is one that builds up in your system so the 2nd and 3rd week is when you really feel it kick. Same with winstrol. They're both close to 8 hr half lives. Other things like dbol or superdrol are more suited for what you're describing in my opinion.

All that being said, to answer the question, will it be effective? Absolutely. You will feel your body temp go up and have a much better workout. Just not the MOST optimal way to use drol for my money.

Anadrol's toxicity is a little over stated if you ask me. The prescribing guidelines call for 2-5 mg/kg for anemias. There's tons of cases out there of children taking 200 mg+ for much longer than we would typically use it.

100 mg for 8 weeks is not something to really stress about for a healthy individual.

Anadrol's toxicity is a little over stated if you ask me. The prescribing guidelines call for 2-5 mg/kg for anemias. There's tons of cases out there of children taking 200 mg+ for much longer than we would typically use it.

100 mg for 8 weeks is not something to really stress about for a healthy individual.
This is some real good info.
I actually didnt know they prescribed it so high for children and that long of duration until a few weeks ago, really made me open my eyes to just how much things can be used when doing so safely.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Have you considered using any pwo oils ?

I do agree, unless it messes with your blood pressure bad. For me, anadrol spikes my blood pressure REALLY bad, even a single dose. About an hour after taking it I start getting a headache and it messes with my arrhythmia. Lasts for around 8 hours before it starts going back to normal. Outside of that, it's really not as toxic as most say except for long duration or with other things that stress the liver

IML Gear Cream!

I agree, it's way over stated, I seen documents were people were much smaller n larger amounts. I doesn't mean go ham on the stuff, however it's not that fearful beast that people make it out to be.

This is some real good info.
I actually didnt know they prescribed it so high for children and that long of duration until a few weeks ago, really made me open my eyes to just how much things can be used when doing so safely.

Well, these children were anemic. You probably are not. In fact, many here on this site have high red blood cell counts. Accordingly, many experience the high blood pressure and headaches that GarlicChicken mentioned.

For a person with low blood pressure and a low red blood cell count, anadrol probably makes him feel better.

Based on weight, the dosages Diesel618 is describing would be 200-500 mg a day for your average 220 pound gym rat on ASF.

it's kinda hard to do a half-cycle of orals. it sounds like u just have a few hanging around u need to dispose of. i would just wait until u can get enough for a good 4-6wk cycle. a-bombs just don't work very well for a pwo burst like say s-drol or halo for instance. no reason to do them just to do them imo. but to answer your question- no the 2-4 day thing won't work very well imo. I also think, like has been mentioned, that the toxicity of a-drol is a bit overstated. just watch your B.P.. Good Luck!

hey guys thanks for your advice here, I just decided im going to run my anadrol properly for 3-4 weeks

it's kinda hard to do a half-cycle of orals. it sounds like u just have a few hanging around u need to dispose of. i would just wait until u can get enough for a good 4-6wk cycle. a-bombs just don't work very well for a pwo burst like say s-drol or halo for instance. no reason to do them just to do them imo. but to answer your question- no the 2-4 day thing won't work very well imo. I also think, like has been mentioned, that the toxicity of a-drol is a bit overstated. just watch your B.P.. Good Luck!
If you are super lean, like 5-6%, can't you use 3 or 4 days of anadrol to fill out and look awesome poolside?

If you are super lean, like 5-6%, can't you use 3 or 4 days of anadrol to fill out and look awesome poolside?
possibly, i'm no a-drol expert,only done them twice, just think it's kind of a waste to quit them about the time they're kicking in. but being that lean, who knows?

This is actually how I take Anadrol. I love it and I hate it. Turns me into a beast in the gym instantly. But, it kills my appetite, makes me tired, gives me heartburn.. just makes me feel like shit. So because of this I just take preworkout a few times a week. There's no rhyme or reason to the dosing schedule.. sometimes, I take it 3 times a week, sometimes 4.. sometimes none. Just depends, and I run it indefinitely.

This is actually how I take Anadrol. I love it and I hate it. Turns me into a beast in the gym instantly. But, it kills my appetite, makes me tired, gives me heartburn.. just makes me feel like shit. So because of this I just take preworkout a few times a week. There's no rhyme or reason to the dosing schedule.. sometimes, I take it 3 times a week, sometimes 4.. sometimes none. Just depends, and I run it indefinitely.
how much do you take

Back