• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Marriage and Pregnacy on TRT

Byogsir

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started TRT around late March maybe april. I am getting married November 6th. I want to have kids as soon as we’re married.

I’m wondering if I should stop the TRT right now to make sure everything is ok.

I am still ejaculating sperm. It’s still a decent amount, the volume may have decreased slightly. I have roughly 3 months until we say I do.

I know HCG is said to help. I currently have some just need to get bacteriostatic water.

Do you think I’d be ok without the HCG? Will the HCG most likely help things? Or would you stop everything altogether.

If it was you, and you really wanted a kid.

I feel better on TRT, most of my symptoms are resolved. However having a kid is the most important thing to me. I’m just torn on stopping TRT.

What would you do?

I need to get a count. How much does this cost typically? And I’m 32

Ejaculation volume doesn't necessarily correlate with sperm count. Ask us who have had a vasectomy, nothing changes. You said above you still ejaculate sperm. Did you mean to say semen? Otherwise, you need to get a sperm count. FWIW, some (I know a few) who did conceive on cycle ... including one who has twins while on test + HCG. It ran in his family, so who knows if HCG had anything to do with it. Its a gamble until you get a count and know its impact.

Congratulations on the soon marriage and best of luck on having a baby bro.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That was the reason I got off TRT (I’m back on now), my sperm count was “too low to measure”. I though we were done having kids but we decided to have another one and after a few frustrating months I checked my sperm and it was not working sperm. I got off the test and started HCG for 4 weeks and Clomid for 8-10 weeks (I don’t remember exactly) and shortly after that my wife got pregnant. Idk, HCG might help but to be 100% sure I would (I did) get off test and start Clomid, I felt that was what helped the most. Good luck!

The reality is that to maximize your chances you should not be fucking with your body's natural hormone production. I came off every time. I have 4 kiddos. You will hear lots of stories from guys who impregnated a woman while on, and maybe you will be lucky and that will be you, but if you want to maximize your chances, come OFF and stay off until successful.

Here's another successful impregnation while on. I was on at the time and had no issue. However, I was running the oral PHs back then that are now banned. M1T, 19 nor, etc.

I was 20 years old though, so not sure I could have turned the sperm off if I wanted. To make it even more interesting, my wife was on birth control for a good amount of time. 3 days after stopping birth control, BAM, she was pregnant.

As said above, if you stop today, it will still take a couple of months to completely cycle out of your system. You'll be fine so why not give it a few shots while on and see?

Going to try to get her pregnant now. Calling the doctor to see about getting a sperm count.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, go to your doctor and get medical advise at this point. Keep trying, because why not? 😄 I have the same experience as everyone else here. I was plenty fertile, with a wife who is 10 yrs younger than me, and found that I was shooting blanks. I haven’t come off of TRT, but will be very careful if/when I do....can’t think of a reason that I would, but maybe that’s my ignorance.

Oh and coming from a guy, me, that's been married 25 years, DON'T DO IT. Marriage is a disaster.

I was 20 years old though, so not sure I could have turned the sperm off if I wanted. To make it even more interesting, my wife was on birth control for a good amount of time. 3 days after stopping birth control, BAM, she was pregnant.

Ahh no ,she was off for awhile before that ,and already preggers , played you like fish ,but it's all good

Think it's like 200 for a seman analysis. Had the option thru where I got trt at the time. After my first bloods. I was G2g for a blast. During the blast. Got the old lady preggers. My 15 month old is as big as the 3 year Olds at the park.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Did you stop TRT cold turkey? If so how did you feel? Also how do I go about getting clomid

Back