• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mayhem's Journey after surgery....

mayhem124

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wish I had started a log at the start of all of this to show what can be achieved if you apply all aspects of training, diet, planning, and a solid 1st cycle.

I started all natural last Nov after a hernia surgery that set me back a good ways. I worked my ass off and got my training and diet on point. I lost 24lbs of bf and got all toned up. I was at the lightest adult weight I had been at ever at 5'8" and 153lbs but lean and mean under 10% bf.

That's when I started bulking back up, again naturally. I ran into a guy that sparked my interest in running a cycle but he said he wouldnt even entertain me using AAS until I did some serious research and had an understanding of it. He said he would quiz me to see if I knew what I was talking about and ready for it.

That's when I ended up here just reading, studying the internet, understanding the difference between hormones, how they act and what sides they may come with. I did my research and had a good understanding on paper, just no experience. I dove head first into trying to understand the science behind it. That's when you all came into play with great advice and first hand experience.

Anyways, I started the typical 10wk Test E cycle 1st of May with great results and had my diet on point gaining muscle but little bf. I was up to 168lbs and about to PCT. I placed my order for my next cycle and ended up with a shipping mix up that landed me some unplanned TPP/NPP/Mast so I rolled straight into it as the closer for this cycle. I'm closing out with the TPP/NPP/Mast for 6wks to make this a 16wk cycle. I'm now up to 174lbs and still lean. Last measured @ 11% by calipers (I feel that is off a bit and suspect I'm more like 12%.) Photos below, please judge if you will. Hopefully they open the bod pod soon so I really know. Either way, I look good.

I probably could've put on more weight but I dialed in my diet and put on lean muscle exactly how I wanted in an accelerated time. The Mast has me cut and vascular like never before in my really lean areas like arms, legs, and abs when flexed. Bout to head out to the lake next weekend looking ripped, tan, and 20lbs heavier. At 37yo, I look fuckin great. The transformation in less than a year has been crazy. I really accredit most of it to hours in the kitchen and gym, the AAS just made it happen faster.

Still have 4 weeks left and hope to hit a lean 175-180lbs. I'll PCT and recover for 2-3 months, get some bloodwork and then hit the next one.

I plan on running test at 700mg/wk with NPP @ 4-500mg/wk. I'll kick up the diet for a true bulk and push the training and weights up for as much mass. Hit the big lifts like a fuckin gorilla. If I can hit 200lbs @ 5'8" and still solid with minimal bf gain I'd be fuckin stoked.

Then I'll look at a solid cut cycle in the spring to rip up and see how much mass my frame can hold at 5'8".

There's my story....I'll be using this moving forward to log progress, future goals, cycles, and bench marks.

Current upper body photos....I'm not good with poses. I'll have to work on that and get some full body photos.
33c1c9869f30eb46438f035022411a8c.jpg
487f4be6ce25fdcd8ccf6cc881775492.jpg

I wish I had started a log at the start of all of this to show what can be achieved if you apply all aspects of training, diet, planning, and a solid 1st cycle.

I started all natural last Nov after a hernia surgery that set me back a good ways. I worked my ass off and got my training and diet on point. I lost 24lbs of bf and got all toned up. I was at the lightest adult weight I had been at ever at 5'8" and 153lbs but lean and mean under 10% bf.

That's when I started bulking back up, again naturally. I ran into a guy that sparked my interest in running a cycle but he said he wouldnt even entertain me using AAS until I did some serious research and had an understanding of it. He said he would quiz me to see if I knew what I was talking about and ready for it.

That's when I ended up here just reading, studying the internet, understanding the difference between hormones, how they act and what sides they may come with. I did my research and had a good understanding on paper, just no experience. I dove head first into trying to understand the science behind it. That's when you all came into play with great advice and first hand experience.

Anyways, I started the typical 10wk Test E cycle 1st of May with great results and had my diet on point gaining muscle but little bf. I was up to 168lbs and about to PCT. I placed my order for my next cycle and ended up with a shipping mix up that landed me some unplanned TPP/NPP/Mast so I rolled straight into it as the closer for this cycle. I'm closing out with the TPP/NPP/Mast for 6wks to make this a 16wk cycle. I'm now up to 174lbs and still lean. Last measured @ 11% by calipers (I feel that is off a bit and suspect I'm more like 12%.) Photos below, please judge if you will. Hopefully they open the bod pod soon so I really know. Either way, I look good.

I probably could've put on more weight but I dialed in my diet and put on lean muscle exactly how I wanted in an accelerated time. The Mast has me cut and vascular like never before in my really lean areas like arms, legs, and abs when flexed. Bout to head out to the lake next weekend looking ripped, tan, and 20lbs heavier. At 37yo, I look fuckin great. The transformation in less than a year has been crazy. I really accredit most of it to hours in the kitchen and gym, the AAS just made it happen faster.

Still have 4 weeks left and hope to hit a lean 175-180lbs. I'll PCT and recover for 2-3 months, get some bloodwork and then hit the next one.

I plan on running test at 700mg/wk with NPP @ 4-500mg/wk. I'll kick up the diet for a true bulk and push the training and weights up for as much mass. Hit the big lifts like a fuckin gorilla. If I can hit 200lbs @ 5'8" and still solid with minimal bf gain I'd be fuckin stoked.

Then I'll look at a solid cut cycle in the spring to rip up and see how much mass my frame can hold at 5'8".

There's my story....I'll be using this moving forward to log progress, future goals, cycles, and bench marks.

Current upper body photos....I'm not good with poses. I'll have to work on that and get some full body photos.
33c1c9869f30eb46438f035022411a8c.jpg
487f4be6ce25fdcd8ccf6cc881775492.jpg
Subbd! Bright future ahead of you bro..get after it

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

You have a great base bro...get after it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Was you’re hernia in the nuts or stomach? Had mine in the nuts and that was the absolute worst surgery I have ever been through. You are looking solid man keep it up!

You have a great base bro...get after it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks...I've noticed I have good symmetry. I need to add some mass this winter and and bulk up. I've always had an easy time leaning out. I've had to eat so much to put on mass. When you're eating clean and eating right, it's surprising how much food you have to consume to hit 3500cal.

Was you’re hernia in the nuts or stomach? Had mine in the nuts and that was the absolute worst surgery I have ever been through. You are looking solid man keep it up!
It was an inguinal hernia...the one down by you groin / pubic region and yeah, it sucked.

Subbd! Bright future ahead of you bro..get after it

Lifter, you know you've been a great support for me so far. I've sent you multiple PMs with questions I didnt want to blast on the public forum. You're always a straight shooter and I value your opinion. Thanks for the support and inspiration bro.

Cant wait to hit this winter bulk and see what I can pack on the 2nd cycle.

Lifter, you know you've been a great support for me so far. I've sent you multiple PMs with questions I didnt want to blast on the public forum. You're always a straight shooter and I value your opinion. Thanks for the support and inspiration bro.

Cant wait to hit this winter bulk and see what I can pack on the 2nd cycle.
It's all good man. We're all here to learn. I feel I've only scratched the surface and am constantly learning things new. I don't know alot compared to others by any means, but I'm glad I was able to help with some experiences I've had for you. We pretty much all have the same goal - it only helps to have support in achieving it

You got a better start than I did/do...You got this bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Opinion on current split??

3 Day Split (Repeat twice a week) (Big lift focus)
-1st set of days is heavy for strength
-2nd set of days is more volume and dumbell work

Day 1 - (Leg Day) - Squat, Hack Squat, Weighted Lunges, Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, Calf Raises (Lunges and Calves vary in style)

Day 2 - (Chest/Push Day) Bench, Incline Bench, Landmine Press, Cable Fly, Overhead Press, Lateral Raises, Weighted Dips (tricep focus), Tricep Press Downs (rope/bar rotate) SS with burnout close grip pushups.

Day 3 - (Back/Pull Day) Deadlift, Bentover BB Rows, Wide Arm Pull Ups SS with Close Grip Cable Rows, Rear Dumbell Flys SS with Cable Rope Face Pulls, BB Curls, Seated Dumbell Curls.

Day 4-6 Repeat with more volume less weight on. Switch some movements/style. Dumbell work vs BB work. Isolated movements vs compound...you get the point.

Sunday rest and eat like a beast. Do some active stretching or light cardio....fuckin repeat over and over! Been working great for me if you give it your all. I eat a big fuckin breakfast, some pre-workout, mid-workout snack/BCAAs, and quick calorie post workout meal!

Any opinions are welcome...thanks...

Back