• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

im joining the group! Just made my order!

Get Shredded!
Hard work in and out of the gym.... I always see the best progress after I've designed a great nutrition plan to compliment my training. Whenever I just train hard and eat whatever it never shows. Diet+training=progress!

Keep pushing

Hard work in and out of the gym.... I always see the best progress after I've designed a great nutrition plan to compliment my training. Whenever I just train hard and eat whatever it never shows. Diet+training=progress!

not sure whats happening but the weight is literally flying off me by the hour it seems. I woke up the last couple maybe 3 days down and 4 pounds than lighter than usual. Literally feels like I'm losing weight by the hour. I can eat anything and the weight just keeps coming off which is very odd because I have to be super strict with my diet almost 95% of the time or ill start to bloat like a mofo. Not that I've been eating like a ass but it was my bday Monday so Sunday I had a couple beers and ate what I would consider to be a shit load and by what everyone around me said it was a shitload. Then Monday was cake and ice cream with a awesome meatloaf dinner with some mash potatoes. I had for huge prices of meatloaf and 2 big piles of taters. And all this is on top of my normal meal every 2 to 3 hours. And every day I've woke up lighter and lighter. Am I in the magic zone where anything goes for a bit. I love that spot!

not sure whats happening but the weight is literally flying off me by the hour it seems. I woke up the last couple maybe 3 days down and 4 pounds than lighter than usual. Literally feels like I'm losing weight by the hour. I can eat anything and the weight just keeps coming off which is very odd because I have to be super strict with my diet almost 95% of the time or ill start to bloat like a mofo. Not that I've been eating like a ass but it was my bday Monday so Sunday I had a couple beers and ate what I would consider to be a shit load and by what everyone around me said it was a shitload. Then Monday was cake and ice cream with a awesome meatloaf dinner with some mash potatoes. I had for huge prices of meatloaf and 2 big piles of taters. And all this is on top of my normal meal every 2 to 3 hours. And every day I've woke up lighter and lighter. Am I in the magic zone where anything goes for a bit. I love that spot!

also it seems to be mostly fat and water. Masteron is really shining! I have lots of veins in my abs and after a good workout or some sex with the beautiful miss I look like a freaking Greek statue. I mean tk the point were I have to take a double look. Veins from the top of my bald ass head down my shoulders arms chest and even in my back wich for me is super hard but they are definitely there. Ill have them run down my quads and my shins like freaky looking. Anyways just a quick update. Everything is on point thnaks GC. Will probably be making another order soon. I have to start thinking about next years plans.

How much Mast are you running?

Mast flattens me out so bad....Its a love hate.

also it seems to be mostly fat and water. Masteron is really shining! I have lots of veins in my abs and after a good workout or some sex with the beautiful miss I look like a freaking Greek statue. I mean tk the point were I have to take a double look. Veins from the top of my bald ass head down my shoulders arms chest and even in my back wich for me is super hard but they are definitely there. Ill have them run down my quads and my shins like freaky looking. Anyways just a quick update. Everything is on point thnaks GC. Will probably be making another order soon. I have to start thinking about next years plans.

I'm running 500mgs mast. And seeing how the test c and e came back strong i could be on anywhere from 100 to 120mg test c a week. Im also on 600mgs of deca but only the second week of deca so I'm sure it will be kicking in the next couple weeks.

Ok so WTF! I always end my summer cut and slowly transition into a nice bulk but thes last 2 days ive had such a hard time keeping weight on and im always always hungry. So here's what I've done and whats happening. I tweaked my back Thursday doing legs wich sucks but whatever I still had a pretty good day training shoulders and arms on Friday. I've been literally eating like a complete ass just because I'm really not trying to lose weight anymore. I mean I've been eating shitloads of candies and chocolate ive also add to each meal 2oz meat/protein 30-50 grams of carbs and even adding more avocados with my meals and I ate a ton of Chinese food and some fast food from BK. This morning I stepped on the scale and WTF im down another 2lbs how is this possible and wtf is happening. Im scratching my head like is this supposed to happen. I have never ate like such a ass without seeing something. I'm even still really hungry after all my meals no matter how much I eat.
It was kind of fun I told my wife after eating all that chinese food it was the first time I felt full in a while..... 15 minutes later I looked at her and said well that didn't last long im freaked starving again.

DHT burns through calories for me but remember your on over 1g of anabolics.....metabolism and protein synthesis is running wide open.

Ok so WTF! I always end my summer cut and slowly transition into a nice bulk but thes last 2 days ive had such a hard time keeping weight on and im always always hungry. So here's what I've done and whats happening. I tweaked my back Thursday doing legs wich sucks but whatever I still had a pretty good day training shoulders and arms on Friday. I've been literally eating like a complete ass just because I'm really not trying to lose weight anymore. I mean I've been eating shitloads of candies and chocolate ive also add to each meal 2oz meat/protein 30-50 grams of carbs and even adding more avocados with my meals and I ate a ton of Chinese food and some fast food from BK. This morning I stepped on the scale and WTF im down another 2lbs how is this possible and wtf is happening. Im scratching my head like is this supposed to happen. I have never ate like such a ass without seeing something. I'm even still really hungry after all my meals no matter how much I eat.
It was kind of fun I told my wife after eating all that chinese food it was the first time I felt full in a while..... 15 minutes later I looked at her and said well that didn't last long im freaked starving again.

yes I'm aware of that its just crazy. And yesterday I was tired as a mofo. I ate like a madman and had a couple ling islands with the wife for her bday along with dessert and im feeling pretty good. Not sure but I have a hunch I might have gone a little to low with my test dose but ill ride it out this week and see how i feel before attempting to adjust my test dose. Currently I'm on maybe 80mg a week.
Ive been slowly lowering it for almost a month now so it would make since that I would be having low t symptoms right about this time.... idk just my theory lol.

80mg of Test a week is just too low in my opinion but if your happy then so be it.

yes I'm aware of that its just crazy. And yesterday I was tired as a mofo. I ate like a madman and had a couple ling islands with the wife for her bday along with dessert and im feeling pretty good. Not sure but I have a hunch I might have gone a little to low with my test dose but ill ride it out this week and see how i feel before attempting to adjust my test dose. Currently I'm on maybe 80mg a week.
Ive been slowly lowering it for almost a month now so it would make since that I would be having low t symptoms right about this time.... idk just my theory lol.

IML Gear Cream!
80mg of Test a week is just too low in my opinion but if your happy then so be it.

Well cant say I didn't try and won't say I won't try again later but I'm pretty sure I went to low on my test. I bumped it to 150 200is mg a week so between 75mgs and 100mgs twice a week along with 400mgs mast a week and 600mgs deca a week.
Increased my test dose and next day weigyt went up and I felt better in every aspect. My training even felt way better. So I'll stay here right around 200mg a week and see how i feel. Who knows i may increase it i may decrease it.

Side note to anyone that may wonder. Symptoms of low test low estrogen are night sweats, slight insomnia, can achieve election but hard to reach orgasm, getting tired half way through the day consistently and a decrease in weight. These have always been my signs. I have a lot of bloodwork to show this to. Me and my doc used to make friendly bets or guesses as to what we thought was happening and he was right everything lol. Ive found it i was easily mistaking low e2 for high e2 and to be honest its really hard to tell but after you've seen and been through it its much more noticeable and manageable.

getting ready to get bloodwork done in 2 more weeks. Any suggestions on where to go and what test to get to get testosterone and ultrasinsative estrogen. I usually use lab Corp but I'm curious what everyone's suggestions are for the kind of test and the place to go?

E2 is something that takes a good while to get dialed in. Once you do a little trial and error, you come to better understand your body and how things are metabolized. I can get by with no AI at 500mg per week of Test. Typically, I'll control the E2 with Mast,Primo or Proviron.

Well cant say I didn't try and won't say I won't try again later but I'm pretty sure I went to low on my test. I bumped it to 150 200is mg a week so between 75mgs and 100mgs twice a week along with 400mgs mast a week and 600mgs deca a week.
Increased my test dose and next day weigyt went up and I felt better in every aspect. My training even felt way better. So I'll stay here right around 200mg a week and see how i feel. Who knows i may increase it i may decrease it.

Side note to anyone that may wonder. Symptoms of low test low estrogen are night sweats, slight insomnia, can achieve election but hard to reach orgasm, getting tired half way through the day consistently and a decrease in weight. These have always been my signs. I have a lot of bloodwork to show this to. Me and my doc used to make friendly bets or guesses as to what we thought was happening and he was right everything lol. Ive found it i was easily mistaking low e2 for high e2 and to be honest its really hard to tell but after you've seen and been through it its much more noticeable and manageable.

Bloodwork will be Friday morning my last injection before bloodwork will be today which is Tuesday Sept 15th. As far as a update goes my sleep has been shit this last 5 days weights hovers between 197 and 205lbs im eating around 350 to 500grams of carbs a day 270 300grams of protein and 70 110grams fat. I have been feeling very tired latley and unmotivated. Sexdrive has lowered dramatically but its not gone so it will be interesting to see what my bloodwork shows. Currently still running 1cc test cyp 2cc of deca and masteron every week.. which breaks down to roughly 250mg test cyp, 400masteron, 600 deca.
Any ideas or guesses as to whats happening or what I might find on my bloodwork. I feel like maybe my estrogen may be creeping upward but to be very honest I'm kind of at a loss.
My two ideas of what may be going on are
1= test and deca are aromatizing to much and my estrogen is creeping upward.
Or
2= masteron is suppressing estrogen so much its getting to low.

I'm almost leaning towards the second idea because I've also had really shity sleep and night sweats which are usually the signs my estrogen is getting low.
Anyways bloodwork Friday and I will post it as soon as I get the results so it should be within a week.

Bloodwork will be Friday morning my last injection before bloodwork will be today which is Tuesday Sept 15th. As far as a update goes my sleep has been shit this last 5 days weights hovers between 197 and 205lbs im eating around 350 to 500grams of carbs a day 270 300grams of protein and 70 110grams fat. I have been feeling very tired latley and unmotivated. Sexdrive has lowered dramatically but its not gone so it will be interesting to see what my bloodwork shows. Currently still running 1cc test cyp 2cc of deca and masteron every week.. which breaks down to roughly 250mg test cyp, 400masteron, 600 deca.
Any ideas or guesses as to whats happening or what I might find on my bloodwork. I feel like maybe my estrogen may be creeping upward but to be very honest I'm kind of at a loss.
Or

I'm almost leaning towards the second idea because I've also had really shity sleep and night sweats which are usually the signs my estrogen is getting low.
Anyways bloodwork Friday and I will post it as soon as I get the results so it should be within a week.

Deca gives me night sweats and when I took too much I felt like shit, cut my dose in half and after a couple weeks I was good.

I don't care what anyone says, you're on a lot of gear and it can be very taxing on your body.

Its been a while since I've used deca and to be honest its been a long time since I've experimented with this much gear. So I'm aware of the possibility of sweats coming from other reasons so it will be very interesting to see where everything comes back at. Maybe my bloods getting a little thick and I need to go donate. That has happened in the past and giving blood does help

Erection quality?

Or

Erections could be better. Id say I can still get it up but it just takes a little longer.

I usually never do this but for the sake of feeling shifty I upped my test dose just to see of anything happens one way or the other. So I added another .5ml wich is around 125mgs of test cyp for a total of 375-400mgs a week. I haven't taken this much test in a very very long time. Id say I sometimes go up to 250mg a week but stay around the 100-125mgs a week. Anyways I woke up feeling good. Didn't sleep much maybe 5 hours so I was up around 230am again. Im fucking horny as hell tried to do some cardio but damn I couldn't get rid of my boner. It was a good thing the wife took care of me before work lol. But I didn't expect such a fast reaction and to be honest I was expecting the more negative than positive.
So that being said I might wait til next week to get bloodwork just to let my test level raise and somewhat normalize. Im very interested to see where my e2 is at. Maybe I've really underestimated mastrons ability to lower estrogen.
Also this makes me wonder if I've been so wrong all along and I've been experiencing low Test and low e2 symptoms and all I really needed was more test. We will definitly see because I plan on get 2 or 3 more testosterone and E2 test just to see how high I can drive it before it becomes a problem and then look at my previous blood work because most of my e2 came back in the high teens to mid twenties so maybe that's to low for me and I need it a bit higher to feel great.
Well this got away from me. Sorry for rambling on I just have alot of thoughts in my head.

Deca gives me night sweats and when I took too much I felt like shit, cut my dose in half and after a couple weeks I was good.

I don't care what anyone says, you're on a lot of gear and it can be very taxing on your body.

What dose where you on when you had depression and wat did you go to and how long did it take for u feel the effects.

Masteron will lower your E2.

Back in the day, Mast was used to treat female breast cancer. Interesting item to research.

I usually never do this but for the sake of feeling shifty I upped my test dose just to see of anything happens one way or the other. So I added another .5ml wich is around 125mgs of test cyp for a total of 375-400mgs a week. I haven't taken this much test in a very very long time. Id say I sometimes go up to 250mg a week but stay around the 100-125mgs a week. Anyways I woke up feeling good. Didn't sleep much maybe 5 hours so I was up around 230am again. Im fucking horny as hell tried to do some cardio but damn I couldn't get rid of my boner. It was a good thing the wife took care of me before work lol. But I didn't expect such a fast reaction and to be honest I was expecting the more negative than positive.
So that being said I might wait til next week to get bloodwork just to let my test level raise and somewhat normalize. Im very interested to see where my e2 is at. Maybe I've really underestimated mastrons ability to lower estrogen.
Also this makes me wonder if I've been so wrong all along and I've been experiencing low Test and low e2 symptoms and all I really needed was more test. We will definitly see because I plan on get 2 or 3 more testosterone and E2 test just to see how high I can drive it before it becomes a problem and then look at my previous blood work because most of my e2 came back in the high teens to mid twenties so maybe that's to low for me and I need it a bit higher to feel great.
Well this got away from me. Sorry for rambling on I just have alot of thoughts in my head.

Masteron will lower your E2.

Back in the day, Mast was used to treat female breast cancer. Interesting item to research.

Yes I'm very aware of that just didnt think it would suppress estrogen in men so much to the point that it causes low e2 but hey live and learn. I do appreciate all the feedback and help it makes this alot easier being able to talk to like minded people who may have or may be in the future might try some of the same stuff.
Today I woke up feel a little down mentally but horny as a mofo and overall my body feels good. Just mentally down maybe slightly depressed but that may be a different story in a couple days with how things have been working.
I'll keep everyone posted.

What dose where you on when you had depression and wat did you go to and how long did it take for u feel the effects.

It was supposed to be 600 mg but, the source i got it from sent it to me in order to do a log for them, so I didn't pay, I think he brewed some stronger shit to make my results look better for him. I had never used deca before that and haven't since then.

Your CNS probably needs a break.

Yes I'm very aware of that just didnt think it would suppress estrogen in men so much to the point that it causes low e2 but hey live and learn. I do appreciate all the feedback and help it makes this alot easier being able to talk to like minded people who may have or may be in the future might try some of the same stuff.
Today I woke up feel a little down mentally but horny as a mofo and overall my body feels good. Just mentally down maybe slightly depressed but that may be a different story in a couple days with how things have been working.
I'll keep everyone posted.

Sorry fpr not responding for a while. I had a lot going on so I had to keep putting off bloodwork. Anyways I'm still at it. Ive switch my dose up and things seem to be getting much better. I had to reduce my deca from 600mg to 250 300mgs a week. Ive slowly increased my test dose to around 400mgs a week. Ive steadily been increasing my carbs and im up to 205lbs from 195lbs. I know some is water and fat but you can still see my abs and viens so I'm not doing to bad. My fingers are swollen. My wedding ring finger has swollen from a size 9 to a 10.5 lol. Still no AI just feeling it out and adjusting as needed. Sometimes my nipples will get a little puffy but I'm convinced this has alot more to do with water retention than anything else. Every time I increase carbs a bunch or I have a night where I let go and eat everything I usually swell up pretty good fpr a day or 2. Anyways still getting bloodwork just haven't got around to it yet. Im hoping next week or the week after ill have time.

Also I dont know if anyone's interested in any coaching but if you are hit me up and hopefully we can work something out. Diet/nutrition, training, supplements, and of course PED advice. I feel I must say I'm not a doctor nor do I have any medical license. Ive just been into this stuff for over a decade and would love to help and share all the thing ive learned to help you make better choices and hopefully avoid some pitfalls.

To anyone still reading this i got bloodwork done finally on Friday so that should be in sometime this week.
I'm currently running test cyp 250 1ml 2 times a week and deca 300 at .5ml twice a week. So thats around 500mg test cyp and 300mg deca every week for the last almost 10 weeks now. I started taking arimidex almost 3 weeks ago because of the crazy lethargy and the very sensitive nips. Also moody/emotional... anyways I hate taking AIs unless its needed. So I started taking .25mg twice a week and upped it the middle of last week to .25 EOD and although I feel better I still feel like I might need a little more but we will wait to see where my E2 is and make adjustments from there.
But so far I'm 212lbs probably 15 to 17% body fat and gaining strength every week. Just wanted to keep everyone up with whats going on. Any questions about anything feel free to ask!

Back