• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

im joining the group! Just made my order!

I finally pulled the trigger and made a order since I've been seeing and reading so many awesome things! I hope to have a great cycle and I'll post my review and bloodwork. Even picked the wife up some clenbuterol to try out.
GC comes through in the clutch for sure.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Brother as I stated I had another vendor but he definitely beat him out years ago, definitely top notch any issues or concerns they address quick and take care of his clients

Welcome home. As always, be safe and smart. Always try to get by with the least amount of hormone!

Be smart with the Clen...its a serious product.

I finally pulled the trigger and made a order since I've been seeing and reading so many awesome things! I hope to have a great cycle and I'll post my review and bloodwork. Even picked the wife up some clenbuterol to try out.

Bigbroful,

You just made the best choice out of all of the vendors. GC will change your life! Absolutely no joking either. Let us know how it goes and welcome!

IML Gear Cream!
You made the right decision. These guys are top notch and the service cant be beat. I've ordered several times from these guys and recommend these guys to anyone. Great choice buddy!!

Sweet, what did you order for you blast?

I ordered a couple test cyp a couple decades a couple mast e 1 mast p some anavar some clen and some Nolvadex. I think that's it for my first order! Thanks for all the positive feed back on the delicious i made... it makes me feel alot better about the choice I made. Glad to join your congregation!

Lord help us my brother....put some commas in there somewhere. Its hard for the old man to decipher this encrypted paragraph.

I ordered a couple test cyp a couple decades a couple mast e 1 mast p some anavar some clen and some Nolvadex. I think that's it for my first order! Thanks for all the positive feed back on the delicious i made... it makes me feel alot better about the choice I made. Glad to join your congregation!

to be completely honest you hit the nail on the head! Lol sorry guys I will try to use more punctuation when I write lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Lord help us my brother....put some commas in there somewhere. Its hard for the old man to decipher this encrypted paragraph.

im sorry 😆! I just read through that and yes its missing a little punctuation.

per ldog's request here is what that encrypted message says in English.

My order is:
2 test cyp
2 deca
2 mast e
1 mast p
Anavar
Clen
Nolvadex.

I think that's it for my first order! Thanks for all the positive feed back on the decision I made... it makes me feel alot better about the choice I made. Glad to join your congregation!!!

I will try to make my posts more legible.

Your in good hands.

My order is:
2 test cyp
2 deca
2 mast e
1 mast p
Anavar
Clen
Nolvadex.

I think that's it for my first order! Thanks for all the positive feed back on the decision I made... it makes me feel alot better about the choice I made. Glad to join your congregation!!!

My order is:
2 test cyp
2 deca
2 mast e
1 mast p
Anavar
Clen
Nolvadex.

that ought to do it brother! happy pinning and welcome to the club!

quick update: everything is going great. I'll try to upload some pics soon but I'm looking awesome mostly due to the masteron but non the less looking sharp. Currently on 100mgs of test a week, 600 mast a week, and 50mg anavar a day. Getting ready to throw in some deca this next week so while I'm coming off the masteron the deca will be building in my system and right around October I should be in a full bulk. Currently considering lowering my test dose even more. The reason for this is because I am very sensitive to estrogen so I was thinking since deca aromatics slightly I would keep a low dose of test to get most of my aromatization from while getting a bit from the deca but not to much that I get sides. But I would still get all the gains from the anabolic effects of deca! Any thoughts or advice.... has anyone tried this and what was your experience?

How much Deca will you run?

Make sure your running enough Test weekly and I would keep some Mast going or at least some proviron to counter any potential issues from the Deca.

quick update: everything is going great. I'll try to upload some pics soon but I'm looking awesome mostly due to the masteron but non the less looking sharp. Currently on 100mgs of test a week, 600 mast a week, and 50mg anavar a day. Getting ready to throw in some deca this next week so while I'm coming off the masteron the deca will be building in my system and right around October I should be in a full bulk. Currently considering lowering my test dose even more. The reason for this is because I am very sensitive to estrogen so I was thinking since deca aromatics slightly I would keep a low dose of test to get most of my aromatization from while getting a bit from the deca but not to much that I get sides. But I would still get all the gains from the anabolic effects of deca! Any thoughts or advice.... has anyone tried this and what was your experience?

I'm going to start with 600mg of deca a week, keep test around 100mgs a week possibly even lower it to 75-80mg a week. Might keep some mast in there around 200-300mgs a week.

Up the Test - considering 75mg/wk - why do you want your levels this low?
Are you against having to run an AI in order to increase Test and control e2 ?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing.

Back