Gear Church

im joining the group! Just made my order!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Depending on how my bloodwork looks i will be deciding on my next step. I will be making another order with GC to keep the gains coming! Thinking about some Dbol or something a little more wet for a bit of strength and winter bulk. But I haven't decided what I'm doing yet so anyone with any suggestions let's hear them!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points

How about some low dose Anadrol...say 25mg per day??

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbroful View Post
    Depending on how my bloodwork looks i will be deciding on my next step. I will be making another order with GC to keep the gains coming! Thinking about some Dbol or something a little more wet for a bit of strength and winter bulk. But I haven't decided what I'm doing yet so anyone with any suggestions let's hear them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

I've actually thought about it. How's the estrogen conversion compared to dbol. The only reason I'm leaning more towards dbol is because I have more experience with it and im really trying to put any kind of weight on during the winter. I lean out really easy and seem to retain most of my strength from dbol Its just I get big then deflate substantially when I come off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Yup

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points

Low dose would be your best bet...really no need to worry about E2 conversion though some guys like to run a very small dose of nolvadex in the background to counter any potential progestin issues. At 25mg, this should not be an issue.

I've actually thought about it. How's the estrogen conversion compared to dbol. The only reason I'm leaning more towards dbol is because I have more experience with it and im really trying to put any kind of weight on during the winter. I lean out really easy and seem to retain most of my strength from dbol Its just I get big then deflate substantially when I come off.
    Last edited by ldog; 11-01-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice! I think you might have change my direction and I might try some low dose anadrol. I'll let you know what my bloodwork says and after that it's time to stock up!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points

Ironically...I'll be doing the same thing starting tomorrow.

I'm not a big orals fan nowadays but I'm going to do a little run with Drol for awhile to appease my old self.

Nice! I think you might have change my direction and I might try some low dose anadrol. I'll let you know what my bloodwork says and after that it's time to stock up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Well let me know how things go and ill most likely be there with you in a week or 2!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points

Will do

Well let me know how things go and ill most likely be there with you in a week or 2!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Got my blood work back!
    This is on 500mg of GC test cyp 250 at 1cc twice a week, and 300mg of GC deca 300 at .5cc twice a week pinned Tuesday and Friday with arimidex at 0.25mg eod. Blood test was taken Friday morning fasted.
    Very interested to see what everyone's thoughts are. My thyroid panel seems a bit off too so ill definitely have to look into that!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201105-104625_Drive.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	55402Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201105-104604_Drive.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	55403

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok just wanted to update and say I'm doing great. Ive upped my adex all the way to .5mg everyday and feel awesome. Im done with deca so I do realize I will have less of that in my system and will probably drop my adex dose to .5mg eod just to be on the safe side.
    On another note I made my second order from GC and ill just say it was the best I've ever had service wise. If you have any questions about anything GC answers in my opinion pretty damn honestly which I really appreciate and look for in this business. So that being said thanks your the bomb and ill be back soon for other goodies. Ive been hearing about the ATIPP and it sounds interesting. So thanks and ill keep everyone posted !

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points

The ATIPP is solid bro.....my favorite of all time. You will love it!!!

Ok just wanted to update and say I'm doing great. Ive upped my adex all the way to .5mg everyday and feel awesome. Im done with deca so I do realize I will have less of that in my system and will probably drop my adex dose to .5mg eod just to be on the safe side.
    On another note I made my second order from GC and ill just say it was the best I've ever had service wise. If you have any questions about anything GC answers in my opinion pretty damn honestly which I really appreciate and look for in this business. So that being said thanks your the bomb and ill be back soon for other goodies. Ive been hearing about the ATIPP and it sounds interesting. So thanks and ill keep everyone posted !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok got more blood work done and my E2 is still higher than I'd like but it did come down slightly from 111 to 93 and total test and free test went up slightly.

My current cycle is test cyp 250 1ml twice a week ive been off the deca for almost a month and I've added some masteron back in the last 3 weeks to see if it would do anything as far as E2 goes. I've been on Masteron Enth 200 1.5ml twice a week.

so to break that all down my current cycle would be

Test cyp 500mg every week
    Mast Enth 500mg every week
    Adex 2mg a week split into 2 doses so I would take 1mg with my injection.

Anyone ever have such high E2 with this much adex on only 500mg of test??? Ill be increasing my dose to 3.5mg maybe 4mg a week and just testing E2 in 2 weeks to see if its budge and how much. If it isn't close to where I want it its time for me to back down to my trt dose and ride it out for maybe 3 months or so and see how my blood work reacts.

Any thoughts or comments or insights that you might have are more than welcome! And thanks again to GC and the GC crew for all the help quality gear and crazy fast service! Merry Christmas to everyone I hope your all staying safe and having a good holiday season!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Almost forgot to post up my bloodwork Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201214-151653_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	56485

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,556 Posts
    Rep Points

You know Bro...you may be a good candidate for Aromasin......its a little easier on the lipids as well.

Ok got more blood work done and my E2 is still higher than I'd like but it did come down slightly from 111 to 93 and total test and free test went up slightly.

My current cycle is test cyp 250 1ml twice a week ive been off the deca for almost a month and I've added some masteron back in the last 3 weeks to see if it would do anything as far as E2 goes. I've been on Masteron Enth 200 1.5ml twice a week.

so to break that all down my current cycle would be

Test cyp 500mg every week
    Mast Enth 500mg every week
    Adex 2mg a week split into 2 doses so I would take 1mg with my injection.

Anyone ever have such high E2 with this much adex on only 500mg of test??? Ill be increasing my dose to 3.5mg maybe 4mg a week and just testing E2 in 2 weeks to see if its budge and how much. If it isn't close to where I want it its time for me to back down to my trt dose and ride it out for maybe 3 months or so and see how my blood work reacts.

Any thoughts or comments or insights that you might have are more than welcome! And thanks again to GC and the GC crew for all the help quality gear and crazy fast service! Merry Christmas to everyone I hope your all staying safe and having a good holiday season!