• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

im joining the group! Just made my order!

Get Shredded!
Thanks...be safe bro.

Just wanted to say ill be starting a new thread soon! I went down to a trt dose of 150mg test cyp a week around Christmas time because of all the E2 issues I was having. I've felt great since going down to a trt dose and I'm sitting pretty around 205lbs 12-15% bodyfat. I haven't got bloodwork yet I wanted to wait til after valentine's day so my body had enough time to just be on a regular amount of testosterone. That way I'll have a better idea of how I'm doing before I start another cycle which could be as soon as march if everything goes well. When I get bloodwork done I will be making another thread with bloodwork to start and my plans as far as my cycle and training goes with pictures and bloodwork every 6 weeks for 12-24 weeks depending on how bloodwork looks and if anything like injuries or family emergencies come up.

Also wanted to thank GC and the crew for all the shit you do! Quality info, help, and gear all in one spot. Just want to say I feel very good all around right now so I'm really enjoying this cruise. I picked up some tbol and masteron the last time I ordered and will probably be making another soon to get the necessities for my cycle. Anyone wondering the masterons fucking awesome. I've never felt anything much off of masteron but this shit not only delivers results but also has you feeling strong and hard! Good shit! Thanks again and I'll be back in a couple weeks with bloodwork and plans. Until then peace and love to all and Happy training!

I would really like to give GC a run but I got shot down for not having enough posts.

I would really like to give GC a run but I got shot down for not having enough posts.
Just start posting until your there. You'll be happy once u try GC. I haven't tried anyone since!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I know I said I was going to end this but I'm getting bloodwork on Tuesday and should be getting the results by then of the week or beginning of the following week. So I will end this thread with my bloodwork and begin a new thread with the same bloodwork and possible cycle and routine outline for the next 2-3 months

Ok here my bloodwork on 150mg test cyp a week split into 2 75mg injections a week. I inject Tuesday and Friday and this bloodwork was taken on Tuesday February 16. Ive been on only Test cyp for 8 weeks so this should be pretty accurate. Testosterone free and total look good for what I'm taking but my E2 is still elevated at 49 so I must just be a aromatizing SOB... IDK.
So here's what my plan is.... im going to stay on my current dose of 150mg a week and I'll add in some masteron at about 100mg a week and retest my E2 and maybe my testosterone again around the end of march. I'm hoping a little masteron will slightly lower my E2 dropping it closer to the mid 30s to 40. I will also be starting a new thread with this post. This is the end of my thread/Log! THANKS GC! Screenshot_20210220-055913_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210220-055856_Chrome.jpg

Ok here my bloodwork on 150mg test cyp a week split into 2 75mg injections a week. I inject Tuesday and Friday and this bloodwork was taken on Tuesday February 16. Ive been on only Test cyp for 8 weeks so this should be pretty accurate. Testosterone free and total look good for what I'm taking but my E2 is still elevated at 49 so I must just be a aromatizing SOB... IDK.
So here's what my plan is.... im going to stay on my current dose of 150mg a week and I'll add in some masteron at about 100mg a week and retest my E2 and maybe my testosterone again around the end of march. I'm hoping a little masteron will slightly lower my E2 dropping it closer to the mid 30s to 40. I will also be starting a new thread with this post. This is the end of my thread/Log! THANKS GC! View attachment 58876View attachment 58877

Masteron won't lower your e2. It "masks" high e2 symptoms but doesn't actually lower it. Eq and primo will lower it tho

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Masteron won't lower your e2. It "masks" high e2 symptoms but doesn't actually lower it. Eq and primo will lower it tho

Not to start a argument but the pharmacology actually suggests that masteron will inhibit E2 conversion and does have the potential to lower E2 in some people. Primo actually might have a slight E2 conversion but usually very minimal. EQ doesn't really lower E2 it just doesn't convert like testosterone. EQ or Boldenome was actually created for a new form of trt but MR. President Joe Biden never let that compound get through by making ever more stringent and strick rules on steroids. so instead of marketing it for trt they used it in veterinary medicine in horses and that's how it got the name we all know today as EQ or Equipoise..... the Equi coming from the word equine which also means horse or things to do with horses.

Do you have bloods to confirm mast lowering e2? I understand man, not arguing with ya. It's just from what I've heard and seen in my own bloods. I've ran mast e and mast prop. Neither did a thing to actual estradiol numbers but they did have mask the estrogen so well I experienced psuedo low e2 while on and numbers where in the upper 50-60's.. I can't do mast at all, makes me feel like dog shit. I wish I got those feel good from them like most people say they do. Even to much proviron will do it for me

No bloodwork to prove it yet but I will be getting more bloodwork done soon near April to see if there is any difference at all. But I will say I do like what masteron does for me as far as strength and appearance goes. I do alot of reading and I follow a guy named Broderick Chavez and he really knows his shit. But as far as proving that masteron lowers my E2 that will be coming up.

Also I'm sure if it does lower E2 it's probably a small amount which is fine because I'm not trying to kill my E2 just slightly lower it 10 to 15 points.

Thanks for the reply though and I will keep you posted on anything I find out.

IML Gear Cream!
Also I will say I'm surprised at how high my free Test was while only have a total testosterone of 440 so that seems good. Like I don't need much exogenous test to get the amount of Free Test I need

No bloodwork to prove it yet but I will be getting more bloodwork done soon near April to see if there is any difference at all. But I will say I do like what masteron does for me as far as strength and appearance goes. I do alot of reading and I follow a guy named Broderick Chavez and he really knows his shit. But as far as proving that masteron lowers my E2 that will be coming up.

Also I'm sure if it does lower E2 it's probably a small amount which is fine because I'm not trying to kill my E2 just slightly lower it 10 to 15 points.

I've been hearing a little about broderick Chavez. Seen a few of his videos on YouTube. Awesome tho man. Hopefully everything works out

We will see and thanks for the incoragment. I'll keep you posted.

Mast will boost your free test and it will lower your E2. No question in my mind as I’ve pulled bloods for years verifying this.

QUOTE=Bigbroful;1833011]No bloodwork to prove it yet but I will be getting more bloodwork done soon near April to see if there is any difference at all. But I will say I do like what masteron does for me as far as strength and appearance goes. I do alot of reading and I follow a guy named Broderick Chavez and he really knows his shit. But as far as proving that masteron lowers my E2 that will be coming up.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Back