• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

im joining the group! Just made my order!

IML Gear Cream!
Depending on how my bloodwork looks i will be deciding on my next step. I will be making another order with GC to keep the gains coming! Thinking about some Dbol or something a little more wet for a bit of strength and winter bulk. But I haven't decided what I'm doing yet so anyone with any suggestions let's hear them!

How about some low dose Anadrol...say 25mg per day??

Depending on how my bloodwork looks i will be deciding on my next step. I will be making another order with GC to keep the gains coming! Thinking about some Dbol or something a little more wet for a bit of strength and winter bulk. But I haven't decided what I'm doing yet so anyone with any suggestions let's hear them!

I've actually thought about it. How's the estrogen conversion compared to dbol. The only reason I'm leaning more towards dbol is because I have more experience with it and im really trying to put any kind of weight on during the winter. I lean out really easy and seem to retain most of my strength from dbol Its just I get big then deflate substantially when I come off.

Low dose would be your best bet...really no need to worry about E2 conversion though some guys like to run a very small dose of nolvadex in the background to counter any potential progestin issues. At 25mg, this should not be an issue.

I've actually thought about it. How's the estrogen conversion compared to dbol. The only reason I'm leaning more towards dbol is because I have more experience with it and im really trying to put any kind of weight on during the winter. I lean out really easy and seem to retain most of my strength from dbol Its just I get big then deflate substantially when I come off.

Last edited:
Nice! I think you might have change my direction and I might try some low dose anadrol. I'll let you know what my bloodwork says and after that it's time to stock up!

Ironically...I'll be doing the same thing starting tomorrow.

I'm not a big orals fan nowadays but I'm going to do a little run with Drol for awhile to appease my old self.

Nice! I think you might have change my direction and I might try some low dose anadrol. I'll let you know what my bloodwork says and after that it's time to stock up!

Got my blood work back!
This is on 500mg of GC test cyp 250 at 1cc twice a week, and 300mg of GC deca 300 at .5cc twice a week pinned Tuesday and Friday with arimidex at 0.25mg eod. Blood test was taken Friday morning fasted.
Very interested to see what everyone's thoughts are. My thyroid panel seems a bit off too so ill definitely have to look into that!
Screenshot_20201105-104625_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20201105-104604_Drive.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Ok just wanted to update and say I'm doing great. Ive upped my adex all the way to .5mg everyday and feel awesome. Im done with deca so I do realize I will have less of that in my system and will probably drop my adex dose to .5mg eod just to be on the safe side.
On another note I made my second order from GC and ill just say it was the best I've ever had service wise. If you have any questions about anything GC answers in my opinion pretty damn honestly which I really appreciate and look for in this business. So that being said thanks your the bomb and ill be back soon for other goodies. Ive been hearing about the ATIPP and it sounds interesting. So thanks and ill keep everyone posted !

The ATIPP is solid bro.....my favorite of all time. You will love it!!!

Ok just wanted to update and say I'm doing great. Ive upped my adex all the way to .5mg everyday and feel awesome. Im done with deca so I do realize I will have less of that in my system and will probably drop my adex dose to .5mg eod just to be on the safe side.
On another note I made my second order from GC and ill just say it was the best I've ever had service wise. If you have any questions about anything GC answers in my opinion pretty damn honestly which I really appreciate and look for in this business. So that being said thanks your the bomb and ill be back soon for other goodies. Ive been hearing about the ATIPP and it sounds interesting. So thanks and ill keep everyone posted !

Ok got more blood work done and my E2 is still higher than I'd like but it did come down slightly from 111 to 93 and total test and free test went up slightly.

My current cycle is test cyp 250 1ml twice a week ive been off the deca for almost a month and I've added some masteron back in the last 3 weeks to see if it would do anything as far as E2 goes. I've been on Masteron Enth 200 1.5ml twice a week.

so to break that all down my current cycle would be

Test cyp 500mg every week
Mast Enth 500mg every week
Adex 2mg a week split into 2 doses so I would take 1mg with my injection.

Anyone ever have such high E2 with this much adex on only 500mg of test??? Ill be increasing my dose to 3.5mg maybe 4mg a week and just testing E2 in 2 weeks to see if its budge and how much. If it isn't close to where I want it its time for me to back down to my trt dose and ride it out for maybe 3 months or so and see how my blood work reacts.

Any thoughts or comments or insights that you might have are more than welcome! And thanks again to GC and the GC crew for all the help quality gear and crazy fast service! Merry Christmas to everyone I hope your all staying safe and having a good holiday season!

You know Bro...you may be a good candidate for Aromasin......its a little easier on the lipids as well.

Ok got more blood work done and my E2 is still higher than I'd like but it did come down slightly from 111 to 93 and total test and free test went up slightly.

My current cycle is test cyp 250 1ml twice a week ive been off the deca for almost a month and I've added some masteron back in the last 3 weeks to see if it would do anything as far as E2 goes. I've been on Masteron Enth 200 1.5ml twice a week.

so to break that all down my current cycle would be

Test cyp 500mg every week
Mast Enth 500mg every week
Adex 2mg a week split into 2 doses so I would take 1mg with my injection.

Anyone ever have such high E2 with this much adex on only 500mg of test??? Ill be increasing my dose to 3.5mg maybe 4mg a week and just testing E2 in 2 weeks to see if its budge and how much. If it isn't close to where I want it its time for me to back down to my trt dose and ride it out for maybe 3 months or so and see how my blood work reacts.

Any thoughts or comments or insights that you might have are more than welcome! And thanks again to GC and the GC crew for all the help quality gear and crazy fast service! Merry Christmas to everyone I hope your all staying safe and having a good holiday season!

You know Bro...you may be a good candidate for Aromasin......its a little easier on the lipids as well.
I was always under the impression aromasin was a milder AI than adex. But maybe ill respond better to it. Idk I do have some laying around I could try. Its not pharmacy but I'm pretty sure its legit.

I know this might sound crazy but I'm thinking I might take 3.5 to 4mg adex a week for the next 2 weeks and get just E2 checked just to see if it goes down any more and how much before I make any changes.

If I did decide to switch to aromasin what is a good dose to start with?

Start off with 12.5 mg every few days....that generally works for me but it highly depends on your dose.

In my eyes, Aromasin is more lipid friendly and is a little more hardcore than Arimidex.....you need to be convinced by your own thoughts.

Do some research and contrast/compare the two compounds then make the call.

If I did decide to switch to aromasin what is a good dose to start with?

Start off with 12.5 mg every few days....that generally works for me but it highly depends on your dose.

In my eyes, Aromasin is more lipid friendly and is a little more hardcore than Arimidex.....you need to be convinced by your own thoughts.

Do some research and contrast/compare the two compounds then make the call.
Ok so the research I did points to aromasin. Although aromasin may be considered mild because its half-life is only around 9 hours it doesn't need to be as strong because its a suicide AI and gets in does the job and gets out of your system. And since it kills the enzymes responsible it will take days before your body can replace the enzymes and start converting. Its easier on the body and since im already taking enough adex and its obviously not getting me where I want it would be a good idea to give aromasin a shot and get E2 retested to verify. Im going to start with a half a pill 12.5mg every 3 days and increase it if o feel e2 is getting worse.

Are you going to test the anavar. I def want to order some but I can't find many sources testing anavar

Are you going to test the anavar. I def want to order some but I can't find many sources testing anavar
What do you mean am I going to test the anavar? I ran the anavar I got back in August and it was good stuff. I can say everything I've got from GC has been legit and fire so if your looking for good var grab some!

Good for you.....go easy...you don't want to swing the pendulum and crash that E2 either. Crashed E2 is horribe.....been there a few times over the years.....never again.

Ok so the research I did points to aromasin. Although aromasin may be considered mild because its half-life is only around 9 hours it doesn't need to be as strong because its a suicide AI and gets in does the job and gets out of your system. And since it kills the enzymes responsible it will take days before your body can replace the enzymes and start converting. Its easier on the body and since im already taking enough adex and its obviously not getting me where I want it would be a good idea to give aromasin a shot and get E2 retested to verify. Im going to start with a half a pill 12.5mg every 3 days and increase it if o feel e2 is getting worse.

Yupper aromasin will. Drop that e2 quick like a hooker's dress

I used aromasin for a long time for trt because 12.5 mlg is amazing, if u take too much tho ur joints will break due to too low e2, i had to bwck it off a few times and quit taking it if i took more than 2 doses per week

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

well said

Yupper aromasin will. Drop that e2 quick like a hooker's dress

I used aromasin for a long time for trt because 12.5 mlg is amazing, if u take too much tho ur joints will break due to too low e2, i had to bwck it off a few times and quit taking it if i took more than 2 doses per week

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I havent made 100 post yet so I can't :-/ I ordered from somewhere else in the mean time. I dont want to post BS just to hit 100 comments, when I do hit the required amount then ill def order.I asked about testing it just because anything I get ill be testing it before trying. Im not trying to say they are bad or anything, im just extra cautious because im a female, new to all of this, and I know more shit can go wrong for a woman taking the wrong shit than a man.

Just wanted to say ill be starting a new thread soon! I went down to a trt dose of 150mg test cyp a week around Christmas time because of all the E2 issues I was having. I've felt great since going down to a trt dose and I'm sitting pretty around 205lbs 12-15% bodyfat. I haven't got bloodwork yet I wanted to wait til after valentine's day so my body had enough time to just be on a regular amount of testosterone. That way I'll have a better idea of how I'm doing before I start another cycle which could be as soon as march if everything goes well. When I get bloodwork done I will be making another thread with bloodwork to start and my plans as far as my cycle and training goes with pictures and bloodwork every 6 weeks for 12-24 weeks depending on how bloodwork looks and if anything like injuries or family emergencies come up.

Also wanted to thank GC and the crew for all the shit you do! Quality info, help, and gear all in one spot. Just want to say I feel very good all around right now so I'm really enjoying this cruise. I picked up some tbol and masteron the last time I ordered and will probably be making another soon to get the necessities for my cycle. Anyone wondering the masterons fucking awesome. I've never felt anything much off of masteron but this shit not only delivers results but also has you feeling strong and hard! Good shit! Thanks again and I'll be back in a couple weeks with bloodwork and plans. Until then peace and love to all and Happy training!

Lord help us my brother....put some commas in there somewhere. Its hard for the old man to decipher this encrypted paragraph.
I read a couple decades worth of test cyp lol

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Back