• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

im joining the group! Just made my order!

IML Gear Cream!
My two cents...keep the Test at least 150 to 200mg.

Nothing wrong with keeping low dose Mast rocking too.

I'm going to start with 600mg of deca a week, keep test around 100mgs a week possibly even lower it to 75-80mg a week. Might keep some mast in there around 200-300mgs a week.

- - - Updated - - -

I gave my two cents...hopefully he will bump it up.

Up the Test - considering 75mg/wk - why do you want your levels this low?
Are you against having to run an AI in order to increase Test and control e2 ?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I'm not big on taking more drugs to counter side effects of other drugs just to do more. AIs always make things worse for me. 200mg of test is alot for me and gives me E2 symptoms which is odd because I use to be able to run 600 to 800mgs with no issues at all when i was in my 20s but I guess things change. Why is everyone against lower test? Has anyone ever tried it? Its not really that bad. I can hold on to quite a bit of LBM and look good too on 100-120mg of test a week. Any time I g on above that I start having issues withing a week or 2. When I use a AI it always makes me feel like shit and I can never get it right no matter how little I take and what days I take it. Thanks for the input I do appreciate it

I'm not big on taking more drugs to counter side effects of other drugs just to do more. AIs always make things worse for me. 200mg of test is alot for me and gives me E2 symptoms which is odd because I use to be able to run 600 to 800mgs with no issues at all when i was in my 20s but I guess things change. Why is everyone against lower test? Has anyone ever tried it? Its not really that bad. I can hold on to quite a bit of LBM and look good too on 100-120mg of test a week. Any time I g on above that I start having issues withing a week or 2. When I use a AI it always makes me feel like shit and I can never get it right no matter how little I take and what days I take it. Thanks for the input I do appreciate it

Its usually like dante has said people want to think the juice can do all the work when its the other way around, the juice is much like a supplement, but u got to put in the work, work hard enough and stretch and do enough work,and eat according to ur goals, then use small amounts of juice to supplement the work u put in

All too often people want to throw the kitchen sink at something, when all u gots to do is put in the time and a shit ton of effort, and maybe a few squirts of juice. But not 600-1000mlgs.... All ur doing is flexing..... Ur liver, kidneys, heart, etc.... but hey when u were in ur 20's u did the high amounts, as most youngsters do ..... Now ur old(er) and ur body cant take that

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Its usually like dante has said people want to think the juice can do all the work when its the other way around, the juice is much like a supplement, but u got to put in the work, work hard enough and stretch and do enough work,and eat according to ur goals, then use small amounts of juice to supplement the work u put in

All too often people want to throw the kitchen sink at something, when all u gots to do is put in the time and a shit ton of effort, and maybe a few squirts of juice. But not 600-1000mlgs.... All ur doing is flexing..... Ur liver, kidneys, heart, etc.... but hey when u were in ur 20's u did the high amounts, as most youngsters do ..... Now ur old(er) and ur body cant take that

Not sure what to get out of this? Are u saying I'm doing to much stuff right now? Or I was doing to much? Not sure where u were going with what you were saying? I'm very big on using as little as possible to get the maximum effects of compounds used so just curious what your saying lol.

You can counter the E2 conversion by pinning 3 times per week. 250mg is my bottom dose ever on Test.

As you age, your E2 conversion gets higher.

Running low Test is one thing...running 75mg of Test with 600mg of Deca is not very smart...in my opinion. Its asking for trouble. That's why I recommended that you keep the Mast rolling.

You can counter the E2 conversion by pinning 3 times per week. 250mg is my bottom dose ever on Test.

As you age, your E2 conversion gets higher.

Running low Test is one thing...running 75mg of Test with 600mg of Deca is not very smart...in my opinion. Its asking for trouble. That's why I recommended that you keep the Mast rolling.
Nail on the head ldog

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3 times a week didnt do anything for me. I've tried everything from every day to e2d to e3d nothing seems to help once I get above 100-140mg. Not sure y either but I get really lethargic and nips start to itch like a bitch.... but i know from blood work i get itchy nips when e2 is low too.

whaf kind of problems come from low test with deca? Just curious?

Not sure what to get out of this? Are u saying I'm doing to much stuff right now? Or I was doing to much? Not sure where u were going with what you were saying? I'm very big on using as little as possible to get the maximum effects of compounds used so just curious what your saying lol.

Im saying its awesome to see someone who doesnt think they need copious amounts of something to see results... That was all ,, kudos to u

Im saying its awesome to see someone who doesnt think they need copious amounts of something to see results... That was all ,, kudos to u

O lol sometimes its hard to tell if someone's being serious or sarcastic on here. But thanks i appreciate it. I've gotten pretty good results on doses that would make most guys think I'm full of shit but that just makes me feel even better lol.

Get Shredded!
Keep it at 130mg Test then and keep the Mast rolling with at least 200mg.....run wit with Mast E...not Mast P.

Your situation is very unique.

3 times a week didnt do anything for me. I've tried everything from every day to e2d to e3d nothing seems to help once I get above 100-140mg. Not sure y either but I get really lethargic and nips start to itch like a bitch.... but i know from blood work i get itchy nips when e2 is low too.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people get a little anxiety or depression...but the main factor is limp biscuit.

whaf kind of problems come from low test with deca? Just curious?

Keep it at 130mg Test then and keep the Mast rolling with at least 200mg.....run wit with Mast E...not Mast P.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people get a little anxiety or depression...but the main factor is limp biscuit.

If I catch myself watching Hallmark movies I know my dose is too low

To low??? Would to high of a dose convert to estrogen which would make u more emotional? Any time my dose is to low my estrogen is also low and I don't get emotional but I get hot flashes and night swests. To much estrogen and I feel bloated and tired and very moody/emotional over stuff that doesn't usually bother me.

- - - Updated - - -

not that I don't respect your opinion but I'm going to stay where I'm at with is between 80 and 100...(its very hard to measure accurately that small of dose with a 3cc syringe) im going to stick with 80-100 until bloodwork just to see where everything falls before i make any adjustments. As far as everytjings going for now. I feel pretty good so we will see in about 4 weeks how things are going and what bloodwork looks like and we will proceed from there. But until then ill keep everyone up to date and let everyone now how I feel as things progress. On a side note I've been super hungry all the time. Not sure why but I literally am never full even after a large meal.

Crue...I know you watch those mushy shows with your family...probably tear up too...big teddy bear with those girls.

All good bro. I'm just giving you my knowledge with over 25 years of experience with the compounds. If the biscuit goes limp...go back to my advice.

not that I don't respect your opinion but I'm going to stay where I'm at with is between 80 and 100...(its very hard to measure accurately that small of dose with a 3cc syringe) im going to stick with 80-100 until bloodwork just to see where everything falls before i make any adjustments. As far as everytjings going for now. I feel pretty good so we will see in about 4 weeks how things are going and what bloodwork looks like and we will proceed from there. But until then ill keep everyone up to date and let everyone now how I feel as things progress. On a side note I've been super hungry all the time. Not sure why but I literally am never full even after a large meal.

Well its my bday today! I'm 36 and looking better than most guys in their 20s. Everything is going good as far as my cycle goes. Nothing crazy just nice steady gains with a bit of fat lose. Can't complain about that. I'll be posting pics this afternoon for anyone interested!

Fucking jacked homeboy. Nice work!

Thanks ive been bust my balls for a while now. All while on lower doses than most people would ever believe.

Thanks ive been bust my balls for a while now. All while on lower doses than most people would ever believe.
Good genes and hard work in the gym and kitchen can produce great results even on low or no AAS. Good for you bro, keep it up. Ever think of competing or modeling?

I've thought about competing and it would be cool to model. I just have no idea how to even go about get there. I've been asked by a couple people if I compete and I've always just loved training. Ill put a before pic up when I was like 21 or 22 is hilarious!

Here's the best u can find for now20200831_153345.jpg20200831_153315.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

That was supposed to say this is the best I can do as far as a before pic.

Impressive transformation fella you definitely have your shit together!

Thanks I try very hard and wish I could get bigger but I just get more detailed and thats ok 👌 but thanks i appreciate the comments and it helps with motivation!

Back