• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I want to take 2iu a day of HGH.

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to use 2iu a day of HGH just for fat loss not muscle mass. Should I do it in 1 injection or 2? And should I take it morning or night? Or before my workout?

If your only looking to take it for fat loss you could try HGH Frag. Alot cheaper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Does HGH Frag have the same side effects? I get crazy fatigue from HGH.
If your only looking to take it for fat loss you could try HGH Frag. Alot cheaper

It does not have the same side affects but could make you tired hard to say until you try it.

Yea if all your looking for is pure fat loss frag is the way to go. A lot cheaper and works better in that department. But remember you must keep bumping your dose higher every week!

Way cheaper, I've been on frag for a little while now and I love it for what its intended for!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

For me, the 1st 3 days I had some odd fatigue ( cant say for sure it was the frag) but now I dont notice a thing and I pin morning and night.
A.font is right. You have to increase each week to get the most of it.

Where do you get frag? And will it work better than 2iu of normal HGH? I can afford it. I use ZPtropin... is that stuff any good? Any fakes of it?

I would like to use 2iu a day of HGH just for fat loss not muscle mass. Should I do it in 1 injection or 2? And should I take it morning or night? Or before my workout?
2 iu a day injected once in the morning works.

Never tried hgh fragment 176-191.

Which HGH frag would you suggest for optimal fat loss, in your opinions... this spiked my curiosity when you guys said frag was more effective than GH for fat loss.....interesting

Which HGH frag would you suggest for optimal fat loss, in your opinions... this spiked my curiosity when you guys said frag was more effective than GH for fat loss.....interesting

When anyone says Frag, they mean 176-191

You guys can use my code (as everyone is sick of hearing about LOL) WES15 at checkout gets you 15% off this FRAG
Retails $29.99 prior to discount
https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/hgh-fragment-176-191-5mg-2/
22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

How can this frag HGH be better than real HGH when it costs 30 bucks? It sounds shady to me like an infomercial or something the way the talked about it in the reviews...

How can this frag HGH be better than real HGH when it costs 30 bucks? It sounds shady to me like an infomercial or something the way the talked about it in the reviews...
When trying to use HGH for fat loss you are wanting to induce lipolysis, the reason this happens when taking HGH is the amino chain 176-191, taking just the amino chain that is HGH frag will Induce lipolysis and cost far less.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I am not ready to take something that says humans should not consume it. Should I take real HGH in the morning or night and in 1 injection a day or 2?

Last edited:
I am not ready to take something that says humans should not consume it.
That is a legality issue in order to sell peptides of any kind it must be labeled as not for human consumption and for research purposes only.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I did take a brief look. Does anybody have any research showing that 176-191 works better than the entire chain? I did see some research on lypolitic effects, but nothing showing any kind of comparison.

What about for joint and muscle repair ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did take a brief look. Does anybody have any research showing that 176-191 works better than the entire chain? I did see some research on lypolitic effects, but nothing showing any kind of comparison.
Even the link WesleyInman provides links to a study on 177-191.

Here is another study saying 177-191 works without inducing hyperglycemia like hgh. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11673763/

Just not finding much on 176-191.

Get Shredded!

I have a write up in the SPS subforum on frag.

I am not ready to take something that says humans should not consume it. Should I take real HGH in the morning or night and in 1 injection a day or 2?
Man tbh you've probably had more things than you know that "was not for human consumption"
Not to be rude but if you go by that you are essentially missing out on alot of great tools you can use.

If I try HGH frag is it safe? Should I try this brand and how many cc's is the vial and how many cc's do I take every day?

Here is what I am thinking about taking:

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/peptides-usa/763-hgh-frag176-191-5mg-natural-peptides-usa.html
There are different protocols for it. Do some research and if you can't find PM me or a.font and we'll get you the protocol, I'm actually using it rite now. The exact kind you linked.
You can choose how you reconstitute it to the dosage per units.

I can vouch for this item fully.

There are different protocols for it. Do some research and if you can't find PM me or a.font and we'll get you the protocol, I'm actually using it rite now. The exact kind you linked.
You can choose how you reconstitute it to the dosage per units.

I can vouch for this item fully.

I can vouch for their MT2 as well. I have been told alot lately I'm the blackest white guy they have ever seen.

Back