• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin orange [emoji521] top TD with bloods!

hulkledesma

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TD!!

Super fast shipping and excellent communication!

7 kits and 10 more on the way!

Blood work was taken today and will have the results within 2 to 3 days and will post!

Let the gainz begin!20200727_003716.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Good to see all these nice TDs hitting lately. That's great you getting bloods, we always need more. You get 100.00 store credit.

TD!!

Super fast shipping and excellent communication!

7 kits and 10 more on the way!

Blood work was taken today and will have the results within 2 to 3 days and will post!

Let the gainz begin!View attachment 53087

Nice! I just ordered a couple kits for a test run. Looking forward to see your blood work

Lab said takes 7 days for GH results so looks like I'll have them by mid next week. I did receive my test E results though. 20200730_145601.jpg

So you can just go to any lab and get blood work without a doctors referral?

Thanks for posting he serum result. Do you have any intention of testing IGF-1 in 30 days or so? I know, it costs and is a pain in the ass, but I was just curious so I can bookmark this thread if the answer is yes.

Most likely will as i also am increasing my test 150mg a week. So be re testing my T levels and IGF1

Thank you! Ordering again soon after next pack lands!

Let me know and i'll make sure you get your credit

Back