• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

intermittent fasting

joedaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey i started intermittent fasting last week 16-8 im trying to burn off the last of the hip fat and lower abdominal fat!
im under my macros most days my weights is 226 and i want to stay large like this just drop body fat %
I have considered 20 hours fast with 4 hours of consuming my daily macros

what do you guys do?

Hey i started intermittent fasting last week 16-8 im trying to burn off the last of the hip fat and lower abdominal fat!
im under my macros most days my weights is 226 and i want to stay large like this just drop body fat %
I have considered 20 hours fast with 4 hours of consuming my daily macros

what do you guys do?
I like i.f

I believe everyone has a certain sweet spot for what works best for them, I done the 16.8 for a while and it worked well for me, but I found for myself breaking up the week was even better. As in I would alternate 16.8 and 20.4
Usually doing the 20.4 on Friday and Saturday and picking back up on 16.8 Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just make sure you're getting what you need during you're window to eat!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Imo, if you are concerned with retaining muscle while doing an intermittent fast, then the intermittent fast isn't the option you should be going for. Unless you are on some sort of anabolic or sarm that would help ward off catabolism id opt for a carb cycle or an "If It Fits Your Macros" IIFYM diet with emphasis on filling your macros with only complex carbs, whole grains and zero processed foods.

The intermittent fast will of course provide results, but these results are not sustainable diets fail because of the design to provide quick results over sustainability.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Imo, if you are concerned with retaining muscle while doing an intermittent fast, then the intermittent fast isn't the option you should be going for. Unless you are on some sort of anabolic or sarm that would help ward off catabolism id opt for a carb cycle or an "If It Fits Your Macros" IIFYM diet with emphasis on filling your macros with only complex carbs, whole grains and zero processed foods.

The intermittent fast will of course provide results, but these results are not sustainable diets fail because of the design to provide quick results over sustainability.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

what is the sarm called?

I agree. I dumped a lot of hard earned muscle by not eating until the afternoon every day.

Back