• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test cruise average amount?

IML Gear Cream!
I like 250mgs.

Doing 250 Sust currently. Being lazy and only doing 1 pin per week. But would recommend twice per week with Sust.

I like 250mgs.

Doing 250 Sust currently. Being lazy and only doing 1 pin per week. But would recommend twice per week with Sust.
this is what im thinking about doing. do you think a certain time of day or before or after a certain workout works better?

What is his TRT dose now, and how does his blood pressure look?

He’s lives in Sweden were they give you gel, he’s not a fan of it but that’s what he gets from his Dr. He says he never had blood pressure issues or Estro issues and he never took a AI, I think he might be a mutant, he’s still 230ish with low bf%, 6 feet and strong as shit, stronger than me, that’s the most annoying part, lol.

Last edited:
Sometimes 200, sometimes 250, sometimes 400, sometimes even 800

A competitor friend of mine hired a well known coach and showed me the protocol where he called for 800 mg test year round as a base. I decided to try that for a while but thought better of it.

Last edited:
So i've decided to go cruising at a slightly shady HRT place. I just started and they have me on 220mg test cyp a week. 1mg anastrozole a week (but i dont swallow the pill i pocket it and take it home where i break it in half and take .5mg twice a week) and im under 40 so they got me on HCG i forget how many IU's a week. i get my blood work done every six weeks and they kick up my test mg slightly each time. I like this method because i know for sure im getting 100% pharmaceutical grade gear and E-blocker. its only costing me $35 a week. fuck it.

I typically cruise on 200mg. I prefer shorter esters too like Heavyiron said. I'm currently using GC's ATIPP, it's been my favorite by far for cruising. I just do small pins m/w/f with a slin pin.

I have started having a libido issue recently that I've never experienced before in my 9 years of TRT. Probably mostly stress related. No estrogen sides or anything, so I tried adding 50mg mast prop m/w/f alongside. Within 2 days of starting that I went back to normal, which tells me it's a DHT problem and not free test because it was too quick to increase that. I figure that gets the job done without doing much else healthwise so no reason to increase it until I blast.

I'm also going to start HCG twice a week once it shows up to see what that does since I haven't used it for probably 7 years. Not sure on dosing, probably 1000iu to start and then 500 after a week or so

I do low dose daily test injections to keep the most stable blood serum levels. Even on my cycle right now, I'm only on 30mg test prop daily... since test has a low binding affinity for the AR I don't use too much of it, I let the other compounds in my cycles fight for the AR... in this current cicone, 350 Tren A, and 525 Mast Prop

Get Shredded!
I swear the older I get, the more test I need for trt. It went from 200 mg to 250 to 300. I'm super lucky that I have never gotten estrogenic sides.

I swear the older I get, the more test I need for trt. It went from 200 mg to 250 to 300. I'm super lucky that I have never gotten estrogenic sides.

That's called testosterone resistance. It's an unforunate side for those of us that always stay on.

That's called testosterone resistance. It's an unforunate side for those of us that always stay on.

Do you suppose it resets if you stay on lower doses long enough and feel less than super human for a few months?

I guess nature didn't intend for us to feel like super men all the damn time. Lol! That's Alright, we'll find a loophole to keep that feeling going, whether it's up the dose or lower the dose for a while.

i like the sound of this 1.5 grams protein and 1 mg per lb easy enough

It's a simple, easy philosophy for any common working man to remember.

And it's better to do two 100mg shots on say, Monday and Fri. One shot for the week ahead and another shot for the weekend! Lol

I cruise on .5 cc a week (125 mg) and blast a full CC a week (250 mg). Low doses baby...

Cruise on 200 test per week. I will throw in some mast or Proviron sometimes to free up some extra test and improve libido

Just curious, how much mast/proviron do you throw in?

Back